New Adult Book Club discussion

Lets be social > Looking for a book

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liza (new)

Liza I really hope someone can help me. I read a recommondation from a book which is about a Girl and twins. The Girl is best friends (?) with one of the twin and the other twin is engaged but sexy as hell and an asshole (?).
I also read a Spoiler about this book, that the twins are one and the same Person at the end.
Story seems lame, thats why I didn't add it at my wishlist. Now I what to read it nevertheless and cannot find it anymore. Please, please help me.

Jackie (No Bent Spines) (jackienobentspines) | 1 comments Hey! I have read this book and am looking for it now. But while I'm looking, I think you should check out NOCTE by Courtney Cole.

message 3: by Liza (new)

Liza Thanks for looking and I will read Nocte

message 4: by Liza (new)

Liza Its Down to You by M. Leighton. Thank you

message 5: by Anne (new)

Anne | 25 comments Don't know the book you are talking about, but I LOVED Nocte! Can't wait to see what you think.

message 6: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (pinky_bcbc) | 106 comments Nocte has been in my kindle for a while now. Didn't know it was good. I'll have to bump it up on my list :D

Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀ | 272 comments Hi I'm looking for a book I read a few years ago. h is overweight and H is some famous hollywood director/producer?? They actually meet a few months before they get involved romantically. It was a quick interaction in a waiting room where the she falls down? and the H remembers her because she looked like a real woman instead of the skinny girls he works with. The h works with her step sister and father who treat her terribly. She doesn't understand why he is attracted to her but he loves her curves. I know there is a scene that he actually faces off with her father because he treats her so terribly. Does this ring any bells with anyone?

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateliz) Heather Cam wrote: "Hi I'm looking for a book I read a few years ago. h is overweight and H is some famous hollywood director/producer?? They actually meet a few months before they get involved romantically. It was a ..."

Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan :)

Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀ | 272 comments Katie wrote: "Heather Cam wrote: "Hi I'm looking for a book I read a few years ago. h is overweight and H is some famous hollywood director/producer?? They actually meet a few months before they get involved rom..."

Thank you!

message 10: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 12 comments I just finished reading this book Broken and Screwed 2 and I'm seriously vividly remembering reading a book about either Marissa/Cord or characters super similar to them. Right down to Marissa calling up the guy she knew her best friend was into... And Cord/ the guy getting stuck in jail at least once. Can someone tell me if I'm going crazy or if they know of a book like this?