We LOVE Bad Boys! discussion

looking for a book

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liza (new)

Liza I really hope someone can help me. I read a recommondation from a book which is about a Girl and twins. The Girl is best friends (?) with one of the twin and the other twin is engaged but sexy as hell and an asshole (?).
I also read a Spoiler about this book, that the twins are one and the same Person at the end.
Story seems lame, thats why I didn't add it at my wishlist. Now I what to read it nevertheless and cannot find it anymore. Please, please help me.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Fitzgerald-Denney | 2 comments Black lies

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Fitzgerald-Denney | 2 comments Black lies

message 4: by Liza (new)

Liza nope :(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh man that sounds interesting...sorry I can't hepl but please let me know if you find it..

message 6: by Diane (new)

Diane (dianezil) | 8 comments Down to You
M. Leighton
Twins Cash and Nash??

message 7: by Diane (new)

Diane (dianezil) | 8 comments Author M Leighton

message 8: by Liza (new)

Liza Diane! You are my hero. Thats it! I owe you one!!! Thank you so much!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I would also like to look for a book but hardly know how to get by through goodreads.. is about the h running away with her bestfriend cuz the h had an abusive husbund so they end up in bar where they meet the owner and his brother who is the H and is a famous writer but no one knows he is said writer..he is mysterious and moody..and the bestfriend dates his brother.

message 10: by Diane (new)

Diane (dianezil) | 8 comments Hmm Wendy...I got nothing off the bat. Let me think about that one. Do the h and the writer end up together?

message 11: by Diane (new)

Diane (dianezil) | 8 comments You should ask Aestas. Do you follow her FB page. She's a plethora of info.

message 12: by Diane (new)

Diane (dianezil) | 8 comments Ok Wendy, I went on a quest because the more I thought about it, the more I remembered. Is it.......Trouble by Samantha Towle???
From my reviews it was the best match. Let me know :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Diane wrote: "Ok Wendy, I went on a quest because the more I thought about it, the more I remembered. Is it.......Trouble by Samantha Towle???
From my reviews it was the best match. Let me know :)"

Hey Diane sadly is not it..but thank you so much for your effort..yes I do have aestas in Facebook I will ask her thank you!!!:)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Diane thanks for referring aestas ...she found it quick..

message 15: by Diane (new)

Diane (dianezil) | 8 comments Great! She's my go to source ❤️

message 16: by Diane (new)

Diane (dianezil) | 8 comments What was the book title???

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Brutally beautiful by Christine Solendz