Wonderland *Semi Advanced Roleplay* discussion

Marmoreal Palace > The Balcony

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

Pamela | 193 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice walked onto the balcony. She stopped at the edge and looked at the looking glass attached to it. She remembered the first time she'd looked through it and the first thing she'd seen. The Hatter. And when she'd come here and here was the place she'd accepted her destiny as the slayer of the Jabberwocky. So many memories in such a small place, she mused as she looked over the edge

message 3: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

Ezra trialed behind Alice, his muscles were stiffening as he walked here. He was trying really hard not to let the meomories get to him. His pitiful tears he remembered. He remembered everything.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice looked out over the balcony "It is quite a marvel that such an insignificant thing like a balcony could hold so many memories" she mused out aloud. She could feel a sort of tenseness coming from Ezra. One se wasn't going to confront him about. No one but The Hatter and The White Queen knew of who she really was.

message 5: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

He forced a smile "That isnt what we are here for." he said coming around to stand beside her "Look." he pointed delighted at the night sky.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice looked to him and then the sky "The stars here are so different from the ones at home" she said to aloud, assuming he wouldn't know what she meat by that.

message 7: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

He looked at her, now very curious. He knew all about the outside world. A world different rom this "How is it there?" he asked a light shining n his eyes.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice liiked up at the sky in thought "Well...there aren;t as many stars in the sky" she started "and most of them were dulled from the chimney smoke. And there're would be so many poor on the streets". She looked down at the railing "It was a horrid place to be" she said quietly

message 9: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

He sympathies with her. Coming closer, he hesistated before laying a hand and just for a second on her back. He cleared his throat "So what brings you to marmoreal?"

message 10: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

(sorry that i was late)

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 02, 2015 01:23PM) (new)

((It's fine))

Alice looked at him "My dreams. I haven't ever come to stay. I have been coming and going through my dreams since I was but a child" she looked slightly into the distance "This is the longest I've ever stayed here. Soon I'll have to go back"

message 12: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

"Dont go" he said at once, he flushed embarrased at his behaivious that wasnt like him "I mean, go no not that." something about this girl was making him so unsure.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice couldn't help a smile. She had that affect on people. She questioned them so much that they began to doubt themselves. "It's nice to know someone apart from The Hatter wants me to stay. The thing is I can't control it. I could disappear when I go to sleep tonight, who knows" she said in an amused tone. She looked at his seriously "But, say I do return, I would be in mortal danger" Because of of Black.

message 14: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

His whole demeonor changed, he the blacks maybe too well "Do not fear those filty idiots. We will beat them." he realised too late he used we when he didnt even know what pledge he was really with.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice eyed him "But we don't know who you are even pledged with" she replied, before a thought struck her. If the Black took her family on the surface hostage. Who would she be with then?

message 16: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

He raised his brow "How do you know that?" he asked coldly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice with a hand in her hip and stood straight "You were quite fascinated and inquisitive towards my dress. Which is an item belonging to the Red" she explained in an all-knowing manner "Which therefore led me to believe that you still long for some of the Red, hence confirming my hypothesis that you are conflicted as to who to follow" She paused after her rant and smiled up at him "Am I right?" she asked

message 18: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

His eyes darkned but he smiled moving closer "Time would tell?" he asked he was fascinated with this girl and wanted more time with her. "By the way. It is a lovely dress." he walked away smiling and whistling.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice watched him go "He's completely and utterly bonkers" she sighed as she went to go. And the best people were. She wondered why she wanted to run into him more often. Shaking that thought away, she headed toward her chamber.

message 20: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

((Hey should we rp them someone else or do you want to RP your maid))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((With my maid. Where at?))

message 22: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

((Kitchen))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. Who's first post?))

message 24: by Pamela, We're all Mad Here (new)

((Do you wanna? And sorry I forgot you replied))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Pamela wrote: "((Do you wanna? And sorry I forgot you replied))"

((I'm a bit late and I apologise. Do you still want to continue the rp because this is such a good group and I don't want it to die, so maybe we could revive it?)