message 1: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Hey again

message 2: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments So what type of rip do u want

message 3: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Umm do u like vampire type rp

message 4: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Ok
How about a human girl accidentally drinks a vampire blood and is drawn to him.the vampire likes her but tries to keep her away from him cuz he doesn't want to end up biting her.the girl can't stay away either.The only way they can be together Is if the vampire bites her,but the vampire is hesitant yet wants to do it.

This is probably very random.

message 5: by Sia (new)

message 6: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments R u up

message 7: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Okie

message 8: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Hey
Sorry I was sleeping
So u wanna start

message 9: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Name:Selene
Appearance:long black hair with purple ombré,blue eyes,slim,pale,tall,6'1.
Personality:funny,sarcastic,loving.loves animals and would do anything for the ones she loves.very stubborn and only does what she wants to.
Extra:has a beautiful voice

message 10: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Name:Selene
Appearance:long black hair with purple ombré,blue eyes,slim,pale,tall,6'1.
Personality:funny,sarcastic,loving.loves animals and would do anything for the ones she loves.very stubborn and only does what she wants to.
Extra:has a beautiful voice

message 11: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments That's ok

message 12: by Sia (new)

Let's start then

message 13: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene was walking around aimlessly.She was exhausted after her job at the spa,way too many customers.She was feeling very thirsty and hungry.

message 14: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene had her headphones plugged in and she was looking at the ground.Suddenly she bumped into someone and fell down,snapping back to reality.

message 15: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene looks at him unsure but then takes his hand.'yeah I'm Ok'she dusted herself.'im sorry for bumping into you'

message 16: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'To my apartment'she says,looking at him.'you?'

message 17: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'So you're a night person'she then caught a glimpse of something flash in his mouth.

message 18: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Oh'she finds herself being lost as she stares in his eyes.

message 19: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Yeah'she felt herself smiling.'i do'

message 20: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Thanks'she shook her head as she tried to snap out of her daze.'im sorry,I never got your name'

message 21: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Hi Dante,I'm selene'she smiled.'I don't usually talk to people in the dark,but I guess you're an exceptional case'

message 22: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'I don't know,there's something about you,maybe you're emitting something's he laughed.

message 23: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Not at all'she smiled as she started walking.

message 24: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((So what's the idea,like how does she turn into a vampire,or drink his blood?))

message 25: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Umm let's continue the rp,maybe at her house))

'Just a little further down this street'she continued walking.

message 26: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Soon they reached Selene's apartment.'well here we are.'she unlocked the door and went in.

message 27: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She smiled.'ofcourse.Do come in Dante'After he came in,she locked the door.

message 28: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Um because I always do,if u don't feel comfortable,I'll unlock it'

message 29: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Right here on the sofa'she sat him down.'so um do you want something to drink'

message 30: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Yeah sure'she smiled and went in the kitchen.'um I have water or champagne,what do u want?'

message 31: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Ok!'she brought two glasses and gave one to Dante.'here u go'

message 32: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene drank it all and sat down next to Dante,her head aching.

message 33: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Yeah I'm Ok'she smiled.'do you want anything else?'

message 34: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Sure'she smiled,pouring another glass for herself and Dante.

message 35: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments This time Selene feels herself floating.Shes not completely in her senses now.

message 36: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'I'm good'she says,feeling dizzy.then she giggled.'youre cute'

message 37: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She giggled again,this time hugging him.

message 38: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Yes'she smiled brightly.'Dante,I love you'she started giggling again.

message 39: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She then kissed him,smiling.

message 40: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'I dont care what it is'she smiled.she then stared into his eyes.

message 41: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Sure'she giggled.'I'd love to'

message 42: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'I'd love to help out'she wrapped her legs around his waist.

message 43: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She kissed him,holding onto his neck.

message 44: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She moved her hands through his hair.smiling against his lips.

message 45: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She bit his bottom lip.'enjoying?'she whispered.

message 46: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Good'she smiled,kissing him deeply.

message 47: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She moved her hands on his chest.making soft noises.

message 48: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She played with his tongue holding him tightly.moving her hands through his body.

message 49: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments She pulled closer to Dante,feeling cold.

message 50: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Pm or skip or right here?))

« previous 1