1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Moonshadow and Eaos

Comments Showing 1-50 of 307 (307 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Before we start, is it okay that I'm the girl or...?

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments Yeah! Go for it :)

Idea: academy for kids who have been granted power by gods but they dont know which god it is. There are five main gods, one lost god, and a bunch of smaller gods. (You being the girl helps a bunch actually >:D) Essentially my character is the lost god while you character is the God of Gods... Or rather they have their powers. So the god of gods is able to manipulate matter and electricity. The lost god is able to create or destroy matter. (Very fine line between manipulate and create) if you dont like it, please tell me.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments That sounds amazing! So, like my character is the gods of gods or is she granted powers from the gods of gods? (Sorry I got somewhat confused.)

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments Granted powers :P its confusing ik

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments I might fall asleep so if I dont respond, thats what happened.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Okay. Just was wondering XD

Do you want to make character sheets?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments (Alright. I should of fallen asleep, but I don't fall asleep easily.)

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments Im on mobile so I would prefer to jump in, but do you mind starting in the morning? Im super tired.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments Hey! You awake?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Now I am. I'm kind of sleeping in late since I want as much as sleep as I can get XD.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments Yeah that happens to me sometimes too lol. So, want to just jump in then?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Sure. Can you start though?

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments Kai was scared. He had been told that he was a god and was then taken to fly on this small plane. There were about seven other people with him on the plane as well as more planes flying behind. His eyes were puffy and red from crying. He had been taken from his family on his fifteenth birthday and wasn't allowed to see them before he had gone. The pilot had said they were heading to a new school and that his family had agreed, but he had doubts. Until they were at this "school" he decided to sit quietly and keep to himself.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Marcy was quiet as the plane flew to their school. She knew she would come here eventually. Her family had known she was the gifted and had been getting her ready since day one. Other families didn't do this though. She could tell by one crying kid. Marcy looked out the window where she was seated and just watched the plane fly quietly.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments As some turbulence hit the plane Kai gasped and clutched his seat, waiting for it to settle. He looked out of the window and let out a sigh of relief. The ground was nearing and a large complex littered the ground with buildings. A forest surrounded the large, white constructs. Kai smiled and looked down at his lap as they began to land.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Marcy seemed unfazed by everything honestly until the plane started to descend to the school. She sighed softly and closed her eyes. She remembered she had to wake up extremely early in order to make the plane. She was still tired and honestly wanted to lay down in bed again, but couldn't as the plane started to land with bumpiness.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments The plane came to a stop on the runway and the pilot came out of his cabin. "Welcome to Azara Academy." Kai's eyes widened and he slowly stood up. "Everyone get up and off. You need to get to orientation. Bags will be brought to your rooms."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Marcy stood up and like everyone started to get off. She looked over and saw the crying kid from before. She didn't say anything though as they walked down and to their academy. She was more worried about where her room is located than anything else honestly.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments A large man greeted them as they got off of the plane. "Please come with me to the entrance hall. Multiple planes have already arrived." Kai and the other students followed him as they began walking to a large building in the center of the campus. They were lead into an auditorium where they sat down and waited.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Marcy watched the large man and wondered where his position was before they were taken to the auditorium. She sat down quietly and looked around. She expected this place to be smaller obviously, but they probably get a lot of students. She looked over at the guy by her. "Hey, what's your name?" She asked him.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments "W-what?" He whispered. "Uh... Kai. What about you?" Kai rubbed his eyes and tried to give her his least frightened smile. As he finished his sentence, the lights in the massive room began to dim and a hush fell over the students.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "Marcy." She said quickly to him before the lights dimmed. She wanted to tell him that everything was alright since he seemed afraid, but couldn't since the large man from before started to walk on the stage.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments The man gave an overly exaggerated wave to all of the students and smiled widely. Hello everyone, and welcome to Avara! This school is here in order to train and protect you. By this time in your life you should have the basics of math, science and english, so we won't be teaching you those. You will learn history, power control, and the such while you are here. This school has a mandatory six years of learning, then you may leave and persue your careers in the regular, or godly world. Now, at the back of this hall are papers with your name. They have a room number and your schedule. Dinner is at six, dont be late. Now, have a nice night." He promptly walked off stage with a smile and murmurs began to spread through the room.

((How do you spell persue idk))

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments (Pursue that's how you spell it.)

Marcy watched as people started to head to the papers. Six years away from civilization and stuck here learning 'godly' things. She couldn't be more pleased. She looked over at Kai. "It's better to wait for the crowd to clear up before looking." She told him.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments Kai nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I was planning on just sitting a bit anyways, I don't like large crowds very much." He shrugged and pulled his feet into the chair, knees to his chest. "So... What kind of things did you do to get brought here?"

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments ((Ah, thanks lol))

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "Well, I didn't do anything. My family already knew I had the gift and basically raised me to know that I will come here one day." She said and leaned back in the chair more. It was more comfortable than she expected. "What about you?"

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments "I uh... Made a hospital disappear..." He mumbled. He started to rub his eyes again, trying not to think of all the people he had forced away from their families. "I dont know how I did it, but I don't really want to do it again..." Kai sighed and shook his head. "Lets get our papers."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She was slightly surprised he actually made a whole hospital disappear. She half wondered if people were inside and they were just sent to oblivion or something. Marcy nodded and then stood up. She walked to the papers with him.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments He stood up and started walking up to the table with all of their schedules. He looked through the piles of papers and pulled out his own. "Room 604." He mumbled to himself. "And it looks like... My first class is level testing. Wonder what that is." He shrugged and yawned as he stepped away from his table. "Whats your room?"

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "605." She said. "We'll be neighbors I suppose." She looked at her first class and saw it was the same as his. "We'll find out sooner or later what it is." She tucked the paper in her pocket and started to walk to her room.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments He nodded and followed her, "I guess there is a sixth floor or something? I wonder how many floors there are. And wheres the elevator?" He shrugged and continued walking. He scratched the back of his head as they finally made it to their rooms. "Okay, goodnight." He murmured with a light nod. "I'm not gonna go to dinner."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She quietly walked with him to their room and stopped to look at him. "Why? I heard that there will be a lot of food and should be fun." She said. "Might as well meet everyone your stuck with for sis years."

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments "I dont like big crowds." Kai shrugged his shoulders and opened the door to his room. "I guess I will see you at class in the morning." The real reason he wasn't going to dinner was so he could practice before his classes, before he had to actively show his powers."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She nodded slightly. She sighed since she'll be the one just watching people there. She walked inside her room and unpack everything before she had to go to dinner though.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments He started packing his clothes into the drawers in his rooms. "This is weird... Why do I have to be here?" He asked himself with a sigh. "I feel so lost..." When he was done packing his things he sat down on the bed and closed his eyes. "This is dumb."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Once she was done, she changed and walked out. She needed to find where the dining hall was. She walked down the hallway and down the stairs. She decided to see if there was a map.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments ((Im gonna play as randoms while my character does whatever.))

There was another student standing at the map, obviously another first year. "Dining hall..." She mumbled, dragging her finger across the map, looking for the color that designated the hall. "What!? All the way across campus? Oh my god..." A sigh escaped her mouth and she started walking.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments (Alright.)

Marcy heard what the girl said and decided that the walk wouldn't take that long. She started to jog her way over there and when she did, she saw a lot of people there. Marcy quietly walked around and hopefully would be able to get some food.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments A boy walked up behind her with a wide grin. "Hello. The food is over there." A laugh escaped his mouth and he pointed to the far side of the room. "Are you another first year? It can get pretty confusing, but dont worry about it."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She turned around startled. "Oh uh thank you." She said with a nod. She quickly started to walk over to the table and was thankful for the food. All she had was peanuts.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments He nodded and walked to the food table with her. "So, do you know what level you are yet? Oh wait," he laughed at himself and shook his head. "I forgot you guys havent started classes yet, nevermind."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She looked over at him. "How long have you been here?" She asked with her mouth slightly full. He obviously has been here for a while, maybe she can learn more through him.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments "I'm a fifth year this year." He said with a grin. "It gets pretty fun here once you know some stuff." He nodded and grabbed some food from the table. "Especially when you learn who your god is at the beginning of first year. Thats the most exciting part."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She was honestly nervous about that, but didn't comment. "Who's your God then?" She asked him. She didn't know who anyone's gods were and who each God were. But, maybe her parents did.

Eaos -Queen of the Underworld- | 274 comments "Eh, nothing exciting really. Its a cat god. All I have is nine lives, high jumping and a bit of speed. A lot of people have stronger gods than me." He shrugged and laughed it off as he bit into a turkey leg.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7