What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Girl with gold sewn into her skin special blood for vampires meets cursed vampire

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renee (new)

Renee Newton I read this entire series last year or the year before but I can't remember the name.
Its about a girl with pale gold hair and gold sewn into her skin. She was called a blood commure. (Pretty sure I didn't spell that right)
I also think that was the name of the book but no matter how hard i google i cant find it.
The blood commure are people that have gold hair and blue eyes they have gold sewn into their skin the more gold the better the blood. The main character ran away from her home because someone killed the vampire that owned her and she would've been framed for it.
She finds a vampire (they cal him Mal, I can't remember his full name) whose cursed to be haunted by a girl he killed and turns into a beast when he hasn't fed. He lives on a boat with Fiona or Fi the ghost girl and a panther shape-shifter.
They are being hunted my Mal's ex wife Tatiana.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Nov 30, 2015 11:51AM) (new)

Kris | 32111 comments Mod
I think this is the House of Comarré series by Kristen Painter. The first books are Forbidden Blood and Blood Rights.

Series link - https://www.goodreads.com/series/5532...

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Renee left the group; moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Rights (other topics)
Forbidden Blood (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kristen Painter (other topics)