Poly Book Club discussion

General > Anyone interested in moderating?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (kevinkevin) | 18 comments If anyone would be interested in helping the group by volunteering to moderate discussions I'll be glad to add you as a moderator. This is a group that deserves a moderator with more time and energy than I've got for it at the moment. Just let me know!

message 2: by Gary (new)

Gary | 6 comments Mod
What is involved? How much of a time commitment, etc

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (kevinkevin) | 18 comments Subject to discretion and interest. I think the group would benefit from proposals for new discussion topics and threads about new books. So some, but not a lot more than you'd spend if you were on the site regularly anyway.

message 4: by Gary (new)

Gary | 6 comments Mod
will/are there be other moderators as well?

message 5: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (kevinkevin) | 18 comments There certainly could be and probably should.

message 6: by Gary (new)

Gary | 6 comments Mod
I will be glad to help, to see what I could do

message 7: by Erkin (new)

Erkin Tek | 2 comments Mod
I want to help

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 3 comments Mod
Gary and Erkin - I have added you both as moderators. This group has been pretty quiet for a while, but we can make it what we want. If you want to see what others are interested in reading/discussing, you can start a discussion.

message 9: by Ronald (new)

Ronald Lett (slider142) | 8 comments If this is still open, I can moderate as well. There are a few relatively new on-topic books on my reading list I think the participants of this group may be interested in as well. :-)

message 10: by Zyriel (new)

Zyriel | 31 comments I don't know that you are looking for mods right now, but I'm interested in helping out. Organizing reading, organizing discussion and shelving and so on. I run a book club locally and have been trying to post my notes from those readings here, in part for those of my locals that can't make it to the in person events though I don't know if they've made it to GoodReads either. :P

message 11: by Lara (new)

Lara | 4 comments has a moderator been found?