1x1 Roleplays discussion

1x1 > Moonshadow and Xandra

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Hi!!

message 4: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Hmmmm I had one earlier but it completely slipped from my mind... I might be able to come up with something in a few minutes though. Do you have any ideas?

message 5: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Are you okay with realistic or do you prefer scifi/dystopian or fantasy??

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments I prefer fantasy or sci-fi. I'll come up with something.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments Oh!

Maybe we can have a plot with Guy A is a dragon who was captured before by humans. Turns out, if you touch a dragons head with a human forehead, you can control the dragon. (Dragons can shift to human and dragon). Girl A is a outlaw so she decided to let the dragon free so she could cause a uproar. Though, gets injured in the process. The dragon comes back to help her and soon they form a friendly/loving bond.

message 8: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Oooh that sounds really cool! Just one question - is the dragon always a dragon or can he... I don't know, transform into a human too? Maybe I've been reading way too many books with shape-shifting dragons, but I was just curious

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments Yeah. I said that you could in the summary ^^

message 10: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Oh wow *facepalm* sorry I completely missed that detail....

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments It's okay. I do that sometimes too.

Do you want to make character sheets?

message 12: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Sure! How detailed are your character sheets usually?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 3419 comments Name, age, appearance, personality.

Not much.

message 14: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Okay sounds good!!

I'm really sorry but is it okay if I post it in the morning? It's pretty late here and I'm exhausted