Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

A Dreadful Daughter's Spells
This topic is about A Dreadful Daughter's Spells
Book Issues > Please link my book to my author profile.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Molly (new)

Molly Billygoat (MollyBillygoat) | 9 comments Hi,

I use both my online pseudonym and my real name on my recently published book (which I have added to the Goodreads database). However, the name I use for Goodreads is my pseudonym. More people know me by Molly Billygoat, you see.

Can you link 'A Dreadful Daughter's Spells' to my profile? Keeping in mind that Leah Broadby and Molly Billygoat are one and the same person, so profiles don't need merging.

Have I come to the right place? If someone could help I'd be ever so grateful!

Cheers,
Molly/Leah.

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41704 comments Mod
The book is already linked to both author profiles.

Have you put in a request to claim either one? If so, I suggest just waiting to be approved, which can take a couple days (occasionally longer).

message 3: by Molly (new)

Molly Billygoat (MollyBillygoat) | 9 comments Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

I did write to support, but have received no answer and was not sure if anything was happening.

I didn't 'request to claim' either one... actually, there is only one profile. Have I done enough to request the claim, or are there further steps I should take? How does one normally go about it?

Any information would be great.

Thanks!
Molly.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

You can either claim the Leah Broadby profile (https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...), or the Molly Billygoat profile (https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...). As was explained in a previous thread, you can't claim both -- not unless you create a second Goodreads account using a different email address.

message 5: by Molly (new)

Molly Billygoat (MollyBillygoat) | 9 comments Thank you for your patience, Rivka! I have now submitted my claim above one of the above links. You've helped out heaps. :)

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

And it looks like you've already been approved. Enjoy!

message 7: by Molly (new)

Molly Billygoat (MollyBillygoat) | 9 comments Why, thank you very much! I am enjoying very much! The deeper you get into this site, the wider the cyber landscape seems to be...