What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal -middle aged woman turned into vampire [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by 0possum (new)

0possum | 71 comments Hi-
I read this book within the last 10 years -probably within 5. I believe it was a library e-book.

A woman’s husband died. She’s middle aged and she decided to do something wild & crazy the night of his death and hits a bar for a drink. She wakes up imprisoned and figures out she was bitten by a vampire. Later we find out that 2 rogue vampires did this to her. She escapes to TX(?) She may have started out in OK (unclear about this) She figures out how to be a vampire on her own without causing any serious problems. She gets a fake ID or maybe she kills someone and gets an ID. She then gets a job as a security guard for a Job/Zuckerman type. I think the other guards are werewolf.

Later on there may be a romance with a werewolf. I think there was some sort of werewolf brawl about the romance or perhaps something else.

That’s about all of the plot line I recall. I think most of that is correct but I’m not swearing to the accuracy. It may have been a series.

Any and all ideas appreciated!!

message 2: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1190 comments Maaaybe Blood Wager? I haven't read it but it sounds like it might fit.

message 3: by 0possum (new)

0possum | 71 comments It does sound like that's it. I don't even vaguely remember that title or author but the description is dead on.
Thanks so much!

message 4: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1190 comments You're welcome!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Wager (other topics)