Espionage Aficionados discussion

The War Planners (The War Planners #1)
This topic is about The War Planners
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > 'The War Planners' - Andrew Warren

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Watts | 3 comments Just curious if anyone in this group read my book? If so, I'd love to get feedback from the group. I'm in the middle of the sequel so I'm dying to hear what people liked and didn't.

Andrew

message 2: by Feliks, Moderator (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) | 645 comments Mod
I certainly hope some did so. It was a free e-book, right? The whole thing looked very sharp and professionally done. Writing about China is not easy.

Trying to grow the group, as always. I'd like about another 400 members so that any given author-promo finds a warm response.

You know..things have been so quiet lately, maybe it is worth sending out a broadcast email about your project. Is the first installment still free?

message 3: by Cphe (new)

Cphe | 9 comments It's in episodes/installments - is that correct?

If so how many are you planning?

Is each installment a standalone or do they consist of the dreaded "cliffhanger"?

message 4: by Feliks, Moderator (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) | 645 comments Mod
Andrew, re-send me info by PM and I'll make a missive about it. We don't want people falling asleep in this group!

message 5: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Watts | 3 comments There are four episodes and I also sell them together in one novel. The novel was free last week and it went pretty well. I got up to #38 in the free rankings on Amazon. About 2500 downloads per day. No need to re-post Feliks, although I appreciate the offer. I am hoping to release the next novel by the end of the year. It will be a continuation of the series.

message 6: by Sirius (new)

Sirius Alexander (Sirius_Alexander) | 4 comments Wow they're really good download numbers. Do you use any advertising etc to help with that?

message 7: by Cphe (new)

Cphe | 9 comments Is each installment a standalone or do they consist of the dreaded "cliffhanger"?

How many are you planning, installments/episodes that is.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.