Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

500 Days
This topic is about 500 Days
Advanced Copies for Review > Reviewers wanted for New Adult Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Hi, I'm looking for reviews for New Adult contemporary romance novel 500 Days. Due to language and sexual content this book is intended for a mature audience.
Title: 500 Days

Formats: Mobi, Epub, PDF

Expected time to review: 2-3 weeks
Other places to post a review: Amazon and Barnes and Noble, please.
If you would like to review the book, please leave your email address with the preferred format in this link.

Synopsis:
Casper Covington had his music, women, and pretty much anything he wanted at his disposal. But the one thing that plagued his thoughts constantly was the one thing he couldn't have. The girl he met six months ago. A drunken one night stand that he couldn't get out of his head. The only thing he remembered from that night was her green eyes and the ivy tattoo that stretched the length of her body. In his attempts to put an end to the tortuous dreams of the mysterious girl, Casper’s attention is caught by the new bartender. There’s just something so familiar about her that his need to get to know her becomes more troublesome than he expected.

Alexis Radcliff was raised by her four brothers making her as tough as nails on the outside but on the inside she wanted what every girl did – someone to love her, faults and all. She would be damned if she admitted that out loud and made a point to show she could use men just as easily as they used women. But when a sexy musician starts to show interest in Alex she has a hard time convincing herself to stay away. Alex knows everyone has secrets but hers are ones she doesn't want to share. But when she can no longer fight her feelings, her dark past slowly starts to unravel.

Can true love conquer all? Or are past ghosts a haunting premonition of what lies ahead?

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you,
Jessica Miller.
(If you don't get a response back from me please feel free to pm me.)

Medavis66 | 57 comments I'll read an epub and review your book.
:-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I am interested in reviewing. My email is jamiandphil@gmail.com. I would prefer a .mobi file for my kindle, if possible. Thank You.

Brittany (britbrit96) | 29 comments I would like to read and review this book. My email is c.britabi@yahoo.com. I would like a PDF format. Thanks!!

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Medavis66 wrote: "I'll read an epub and review your book.
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com"

I emailed you a copy :)

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Jami wrote: "I am interested in reviewing. My email is jamiandphil@gmail.com. I would prefer a .mobi file for my kindle, if possible. Thank You."

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Brittany wrote: "I would like to read and review this book. My email is c.britabi@yahoo.com. I would like a PDF format. Thanks!!"

message 8: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady) (bookcrazylady) | 8 comments I will read and review for you. My email is clgaston31@icloud.com and I believe I need a mobi file for my kindle. Thank you!

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Courtney wrote: "I will read and review for you. My email is clgaston31@icloud.com and I believe I need a mobi file for my kindle. Thank you!"

Aoibheann { ⊱Aoibh Reads⊰ } (aoibh) | 3 comments Hi, if still able to request a copy I'd love to read and review for you!

Mobi format to aoibhreads@gmail.com
Thank you!

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 41 comments Sounds sexy! Mobi if you have t still available. agille37@gmail.com

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Aoibheann wrote: "Hi, if still able to request a copy I'd love to read and review for you!

Mobi format to aoibhreads@gmail.com
Thank you!"

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Amanda wrote: "Sounds sexy! Mobi if you have t still available. agille37@gmail.com"

Carlene Inspired (carleneinspired) Hi, this sounds like a great read and if you are still looking for reviewers I am interested. I would like ePub format to carlenewelch@gmail.com
Thank you!

Jessica Miller | 85 comments Carlene wrote: "Hi, this sounds like a great read and if you are still looking for reviewers I am interested. I would like ePub format to carlenewelch@gmail.com
Thank you!"

Medavis66 | 57 comments I've placed my review here at Goodreads and also at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Thanks for a great read!

"This is a marathon of a book. I feel like I've read a series because so much has happened. I liked all of the characters. I liked all the Covingtons and all of their 'C' names and the Radcliffe boys with all the 'J' names. I wasn't confused by it at all and actually was very connected to most of this story. I didn't mind the back and forth POVs and loved the closeness of the Alex's family. Having grown up with four brothers makes for an interesting girl in Alex. She's really a tough cookie, but we find that mostly she is afraid love will be lost and she will be hurt. Casper has it all at his fingertips...and he takes advantage of it. However, for both of them there is 'the one' that seemingly got away. The relationships in this book are like ships out on the open ocean during a hurricane, but that is what makes the roller coaster ride so real. Turbulent feelings that are very strong make this a one more page type of book.

ARC provided in exchange for honest review."

Debbie Hughes | 138 comments I would love to read for you

mobi or pdf

mamad1188@gmail.com

message 18: by Paulien (new)

Paulien If you still like someone to review your book, then you can send your book to paulien_1995_72@kindle.com, mobi file please!