The School of Creations discussion

Calling all new people > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey this is were you can induce yourself

message 2: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Hi I'm Arlen, I play basketball, love to draw, read and wright. Hope to have lots of fun in this group!

message 3: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Question about the rp; do we need to create a classroom/teacher AND a student or is it you make a teacher OR student or what...?

message 4: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Simpson (sophiecool123) Hi I'm Sophie, I play soccer, I LOVE to read, write, and take pictures.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Arlen you can create what ever but I waited to make regular cclassroom such as art and science until people commented.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for posting something and welcome both of you.

message 7: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Ok cool

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Well hello thanks for joining even though I just said that

message 9: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Hey welcome!

Jacqueline (Granddaughter of Apollo and Hades)(Inactive) | 1164 comments Hey. My name is Jacqueline and I am a rollerskater, young writer and musician. I tend to be quiet, but when I start talking, I talk a lot.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey thanks for joining

Jacqueline (Granddaughter of Apollo and Hades)(Inactive) | 1164 comments Hi. Yeah, sure. How are you?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Good. You?

Jacqueline (Granddaughter of Apollo and Hades)(Inactive) | 1164 comments Sigh. Tired and bored. I want the school year to be over already and it just started.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah me too but I didn't have any homework today

Jacqueline (Granddaughter of Apollo and Hades)(Inactive) | 1164 comments According to my school, students always have homework: studying.

message 17: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Lol that's sad

Jacqueline (Granddaughter of Apollo and Hades)(Inactive) | 1164 comments Yeah. At my old school, the assistant principal used to stand at the entrance and say something along the lines of:" What lovely weather we are having! Kind of makes you want to study, huh?" Lol

message 19: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Lol nice that sounds fun... In the winter we would all run inside when the bell rang and the teachers would joke around saying look how eager they are to learn! Lol

message 21: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments XP

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

My old class we could bang our desks and chant chug it. We ate in our class.

message 23: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Lol nice haha XD

Jacqueline (Granddaughter of Apollo and Hades)(Inactive) | 1164 comments Lol Lucky. My current school does not allow food in the classrooms. Well, unless we have no free periods in our schedules to eat.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Our school didn't have a cafeteria and I still was in elementary school

Jacqueline (Granddaughter of Apollo and Hades)(Inactive) | 1164 comments Almost no one ever ate in the cafeteria at my old school, because the school let us go out for lunch. Lol Are you both in middle school? I am in my last year of high school.

message 27: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Yea lunch break we don't have a cafeteria either and punch in the classrooms is chaotic lol XD

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm still in elementary school our school goes to sixth

Jacqueline (Granddaughter of Apollo and Hades)(Inactive) | 1164 comments Oh okay. Middle school started at sixth grade where I went to middle school.

message 30: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Oh cool mine goes to eight and I'm in seventh so I still have another grade to go! XP

message 31: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments My elementary school was always grades 1-8

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow few schools are like that least in Washington.

Jacqueline (Granddaughter of Apollo and Hades)(Inactive) | 1164 comments Many elementary schools from where I am from end at fifth grade.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Most of the schools are like that. Our school district is weird that way

message 36: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Lol well I live in Canada....Ontario Canada so yea some schools are ending in grade 6 but not many in grade 5 I don't think...

Jacqueline (Granddaughter of Apollo and Hades)(Inactive) | 1164 comments Oh okay. I live in New York City.

message 38: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments That's so cool! New York seems like a rly awesome place to live, never quiet lol

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah my mom visits it every year almost and she said that the noise never stops.

message 40: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Lol nice!

Jacqueline (Granddaughter of Apollo and Hades)(Inactive) | 1164 comments Lol Yeah, I guess so. Supposedly, we are ranked the top on the list of the most unfriendly cities list.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriously wow

message 43: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments That sounds...welcoming....

message 45: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Lol

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I live in a good area mainly but there is a part of it that is really bad

message 48: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments That sucks

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah my best friend lives in a area where they live by the honor system

message 50: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 68 comments Woah

« previous 1