Musique Academy discussion

Academy > Infirmary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 676 (676 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod

message 2: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
how did we not think of this before?

message 3: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

I know right! My sister gave me the idea.

message 4: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
good job liberty

message 5: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
By the way, is there any text at the top? If there is I can't see it...

message 6: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

I don't know .im on my phone so I can't see it.

message 7: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Okay...

message 8: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

I have several characters

message 9: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

No, I didn't put anything. It's just blank, but feel free to write your own description of you want.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Cole walked into the infirmary with Josephine in his arms, he then laid her down on a hospital bed saying, "Hey, can you help her out?"

message 11: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Who's going to be the doctor? ))

She follows Cole in and sits down in the waiting room. Kaitlynn hated hospitals, especially since they always have their patients drugs that could easily be fixed with natural remedies. She knew a herb that could naturally heal anything and doctor's way just angered her.

message 12: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Abby came in, and sat down next to Kaitlynn in the waiting room. "She'll be all right, right?" she asked aloud.

message 13: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I'm sure that she'll be grand in a little while," Kaitlynn murmurs worriedly. Josephine was like family to her now, and Kaitlynn will hate to see anything bad happen to her.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Cole walked out of Josephine room. He pushes Jewel to another chair to sit inputing the two girls saying, "Ya, I bet she will be good." Cole put his arm around Jewels chair.

((Penelope or Queen Laufeyson can one of you be the doctor? She broke her arm FYI))

message 15: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((I guess lol. I don't know how good I'll be though xD))

Abby nods her head, waiting.

After about a half an hour, the doctor comes out, holding his clipboard. "She has broken her arm, but is otherwise okay." He said, showing them an x-ray. "She'll have to wear a cast for about a month or so. Have her check in with me every week."

message 16: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

that's not bad.. )

Cole looks at the doctor saying, "Okay, can she come out?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((ca i pop in?)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(nice)
Katniss walks in,wearing actual clothes, not dance ones. Worry was etched on her face.

message 21: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"In a minute or too," the doctor replied. "I just have to do a few more things." He headed towards the office door.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is she okay?" Katniss asked Cole

Cole looked at Katniss saying, "Ya she's fine, Jo just broke her arm."

message 24: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"How would she be able to practice?" she asks worried that Jo's playing might decline with the lack of practicing.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"What does she play?" Katniss asked "It depends, but Ive played Violin with a broken arm"

Cole looked at Katniss still worried saying, "Jo plays the violin. If you where able to play the violin with a broken arm, I know that Jo will be able to play." Cole got up then walked to the wall and started leaning on it.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Katniss nods before saying quietly "Its my fault she broke her arm"

Cole looked at Katniss in shook saying, "What!? Let's hear how she broke her arm before you start blaming yourself, okay."

Cole looked at Katniss in shook saying, "What!? Let's hear how she broke her arm before you start blaming yourself, okay."

message 30: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((You guys can have Jo walk out now if you want))

Abby sat with a bit of a worried look. "Even if she could still practice, it would be kind of hard to."

Cole looked at girls say, "If she does practice her arm will get worse. And you guy haven't answered my question for the six time, how did she brake her arm?!?" Cole grabbed the pillow out of anger and ripped it apart.

message 32: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Way to go King Brennan," Kaitlynn says sarcastically while blowing the fess there in the air away, "You killed a pillow. She broke her arm trying to do a handstand."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"She broke her arm when she tryed to do a handstand like I was, Its my fault for not helping her" Katniss said, her accent thinkening as she got upset.

Cole glanced at jewel saying, "Shut up Jewels." Cole turned to Katniss saying, "It's not your fault that Jo broke her arm Katniss, stuff happens."

Josephine walked into the waiting room seeing all the pillow fluffing on the floor saying, "I'm back."

message 35: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She stuck her tongue out at Cole.

message 36: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She stuck her tongue out at Cole.

Cole ignored Jewels and walked to Josephine saying, "Are you okay my little JoYo?"

Josephine smiled at Cole saying, "Im fine Coddle Bear. By the way how long was I passed out for?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Katniss ran a hand through her hair "A few hours"

Josephine looked at everyone saying, "Wow, that was a long time."

message 40: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Yeah, it is. I'm glad that you're okay though," Kaitlynn says giving Jo a hug.

Josephine hugged Kaitlynn back saying, "Thank you, what do you guys want to do now?"

message 42: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She shrugged.

Josephine asked, "Abby, Kat, or Cole, do you guys have an idea where to we should go?"

Cole shook his head no at Josephine.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Katniss smirked "Want to explore the ruins?" she asked, her accent still thick.

Josephine smiled, "Ya, why not!"

Cole looked at Katniss saying, "I'm up for it, how about you guys?"

message 46: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Count me in," Kaitlynn smirks.

message 47: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Sure," Abby replied. "I'm up for that. And by the way, I'm happy you're okay Jo."

Josephine smiled saying, "Ah, thank you Abby. Well, let's go."

message 49: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( What about Room 116? There is a dead body there and an angry ghost wanting revenge on the Big Band. Hehe >.< ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14