Musique Academy discussion

Academy > Gym

Comments Showing 1-50 of 658 (658 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod

message 2: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
"this is stupid." Mayrose muttered as she walked around lost.

message 3: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (last edited Sep 24, 2015 06:06PM) (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
Izzy popped her head in the doorway, hearing a voice. "What's stupid?" she asked curiously.

message 4: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
"nothin,never mind." she snapped. q

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

i have to go to bed bye

message 6: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Izzy pursed her lips. "I'm just curious is all. You don't have to be snappish about it."

message 7: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Mkay. Bye!! :D))

message 8: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Miss skips into the gym. With each step you hear clanking, you could hear her coming since she is always wearing tapping shoes. She decided to give herself a tour on the campus today and found herself inside the gym. "Why, hello!" Missy smiles.

message 9: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Goodnight Natalee. Sweet dreams. ))

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Cole walked into the gym frustrated. He couldn't believe what Jo did to him, or what he thought she did to him. He goes to the gym to beat out the stress, goes when he's bored, he goes for everything.

message 11: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Izzy tilted her head and looked at Missy. "Why hallo. I haven't seen you before."

message 12: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I been around the school," she replied while turning around hearing someone behind her, "Hello mister."

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Cole smiled at Missy saying, "Hello there, I'm Cole. And you are..?"

message 14: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (last edited Sep 25, 2015 04:56PM) (new)

I'm dead." Mayrose thought to herself.."hello misssy,cole." she said. "cole are you like your brother?(is cole cameron's brother?)" she asked,

message 15: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

I missed all of this.

((Cole, Cameron, and Kaitlynn are triplets. Whaahaahaahaahaahaahaa))

message 17: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

kk)

message 18: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Cole tell me you're not like you brother." she said, and a little cold when she said brother.

Cole shook his head saying, "Nope, I'm more awesome."

message 20: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"good" She said cold againg."hello Missy I'm Mayrose." 'and I'm dead.' she thought she wasn't ready to say that.

message 21: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Also I hate you brother." she said to cole

message 22: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

be back in half hour

Cole glared at Mayrose saying, "If you have a problem with my brother, you have a problem with me. Understand!"

message 24: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Missy shook her head in a disapproving way. "Now now. Indoor voices," she scolded.

Cole rolled his eyes angrily at missy sarcastically saying, "Yes mother."

message 26: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"My, you don't have any manners at all. What a shame," Miss disapprovingly replied.

Cole glared at Missy, he wasn't in a mood of playing games. "You caught me at a bad time, Missy." He said angry.

message 28: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"There is no excuse for you rude, caustic attitude," Miss stated with a firm nod.

message 29: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

She's right."Mayrose said to Cole. "you have no idea why I hate him or what he did to me!"Mayrose yelled at him.

message 30: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Izzy raised her hand politely, then blurted out, "I know why you don't like him..." and then smiled slyly. "Plus, you do seem sort of kind of bossy Missy, and Cole, why you so angry?"

message 31: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"you say nothing!!!" Mayrose said serious thinking if she was going to yell at her.

"You want to know why I'm so angry, I'll tell you why! I just found out that my girl friend was cheating on me!" Cole exclaimed.

message 33: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"d-word, yeah that is bad. but I have it worse then you."she muttered the last part.

message 34: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Izzy stuck out her tongue at Mayrose. "I won't say anything, for now." Then she turned to Cole. "Jo? Seriously? I don't think that's true."

message 35: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Something just hit Mayrose, and some revnge."I could mabey help you end you,"she paused," problem,yes problem."

message 36: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Izzy tilted her head in thought. She turned to Mayrose and mouthed, 'Wait. I want to get some information first...'

message 37: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Mayrose.gave her a look that said fine

message 38: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

and crossed her arms.

message 39: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Izzy looked back towards Cole. "How do you know this? Did she walk up to you and say it?"

message 40: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Miss crossed her arms in a annoyed gesture. She stayed quiet after being called bossy.

message 41: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"so do you want help with problem. cause I can help ya'll"Mayrose said with a mischievous smile.

"Jo... yes.. Her... How do you know we where dating in the first place?" Cole asked Izzy. As he crossed his arms when Mayrose said, 'Help you end you.' He had a strong felling that Mayrose and Izzy where up to something, and it included him and his brother. "Nope, I found a letter at her door. That said everything that I needed to know." Cole looked at Mayrose he didn't really trust her saying,"I appreciate your offer, but this is something I wanted to do myself." He said but wanting to know the truth about Jo. " But you girls could help me with something." Cole singed, he wanted this day to end.

message 43: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"What the h-word. Do you want?!"she pretty much demanded. I get him dead soon very soon' she thought.

message 44: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"What can we help you with?" She asked as she uncrossed her arms.

"Can you girls fined out who Jonathan is? Sorry, but theirs no last name, that where gonna have to figure out. I'm just going to have a little talk with him." Cole smirked as he cracked his knuckles. "By the way, what is it about my brother you where saying." Cole said while crossing his arms as he turned to Mayrose.

message 46: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

missy leave "Mayrose snapped are rather not ave missy there when she talked about Cameron. "whatever do you mean Cole."she said in a sweet voice.

message 48: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"I never said she was."

message 49: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"That do you mean? I have and said a lot of thing about you brother."Mayrose said.

Cole glared at Mayrose saying, "what have you been saying about my brother, and let's talk in private!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14