Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Akiko and Lacey

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments May the Roleplays be ever in your favor ;)

message 2: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments Haha do you have any ideas or would you like to hear some of mine x

message 3: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments I was thinking that my character is a nerdy boy? Since I feel like I would be able to play him better and it's more relatable to me. As for the word, I am not that picky. It can be paranormal, high school, whatever. What are your ideas?

message 4: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments I was thinking of a few such as Best Friends, Popular girl x nerd boy, bad girl x new boy

message 5: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments Or I have a few fantasy ones

message 6: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments Bad girl x new boy sounds like fun

message 7: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments Great shall we do some small descriptions of our characters

message 8: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments Yes :) How detailed should they be?

message 9: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments I normally just do it simple to be honest but when it comes to my role-play I am very detailed

message 10: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments Ok sounds great

message 11: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments Name: Mckenzie Jones
Nicknames: Mickey, Mickz, M, Kenz, Kenzie
Looks: long dark red hair with piercing blue eyes and tanned skin but not to tanned with small yet skinny and perfectly curved body.
Personality: Mckenzie can be bossy and rude yet has a kind side that she always hides
Piercings/tattoos: nose, belly button and war piercings no tattoos

message 12: by Akiko (last edited Aug 18, 2015 01:27PM) (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments Name: Cooper Finnegan
Dislikes, Having to move a lot, high school, etc.
Looks: Short, tousled, black hair with hazel eyes. Black glasses, only a little tan, and developing muscles from being forced to work out at the gym with his mom and being forced to do all the chores like mowing the lawn.
Personality: A huge geek and nerd. When it comes to girls, Cooper doesn't know anything. But when it comes to computers, it's like he is speaking a whole different language. He doesn't talk at first, but once you get to know him, he can be a huge goofball.

message 13: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments Great want me to start hun x

message 14: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments Sure :)

message 15: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments Okay Hun x

Mckenzie sat outside the principals office, her arms crossed. She sighed waiting for the new boy to finish off in there, her long dyed red hair sat in a pony tail, her fringe covering her right eye, she wore a black tight crop top and a black leather jacket with skinny jeans and ankle high black boots, she admired her nails, starring at the black chipped nail polish then looked up when she heard the door opening and smirked to herself.

message 16: by Akiko (last edited Aug 18, 2015 01:41PM) (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments Another place, the same routine. Cooper had bounced from school to school for years now, and he thought he was finally done until his dad's work moved them again. And here he was, getting another speech from a different principal about the same thing. He had heard enough of these, as soon as the principal dismissed him and his parents, they left the office. He saw a girl sitting in a chair outside of the office admiring her nails as he came out. Out of habit, he adjusted his flannel and stepped off to the side.

message 17: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments "Mckenzie in" the principal snarled and she stood, walking in with a wide smile, the girl stopped to the boys shoulders yet everyone seemed to dodge her as she walked in, a few swear words came from the room that she sat in and she stormed out muttering under her breath, every looked in her direction and seemed to rush off, she sighed as she walked outside ignoring everyone, she glared at the new boy as she walked past and grit her teeth in annoyance "make yourself feel lucky" she snapped at him, going off with two people.

message 18: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments Cooper was still outside of the principal's office while the girl was inside. But he honestly didn't want to be when she came out. The swear words he heard in there were ridiculous. He never knew of anyone that had a conversation with an administrator like that. When she came out and snarled at him, he was taken by surprise. Mostly because he didn't really know what she meant. His parents were still wanting to go over every detail with him no matter how many times they've done this and how fruitless it was. He was barely listening. After they finally said goodbye, Cooper took his schedule in hand and went off to go to the dreaded commons. It was a month into the year and everyone already had their seats in the morning, so as to dodge awkward situations, he wandered around the school to find his locker and classes.

message 19: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments A few kids walked past and looked at him like he was nothing but dead meat. Mckenzie sat on a field at the back of the school with the boy and girl she left with "I shouldn't of been hard on the new boy but that teacher annoys me so bad!" she huffed in annoyance, not like she cared for the boy anyway he was nothing and will be nothing yet he seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. She sighed softly and looked at her friends "look Im not gonna be harsh but I'm gonna get that new kid before Skylar does" Skylar was the popular girl who must have everything that is 'new' even if she wasn't a genius.

message 20: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments ((Ooo, intriguing ;)))

Cooper ignored the glaces he was getting from the other students. Jesus, you'd think he carried the plague or something. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Office Girl hanging with some friends and made sure to not make eye contact. "Just keep your eyes forward," he told himself. Once class started he could get a seat off to the side and learn quietly without disturbing anybody. He found that taking the back seats alerted the teacher to his presence and made the teachers think he was lazy, so he opted for middle seats now. Why should they get to know him when he was going to move in the future anyway?

message 21: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments Mckenzie stormed into class and spotted him in her seat and scoffed in annoyance then spotted Skylar moving towards him and dived for the last seat next to him "oh sorry Skylar but my seat was taken and it's the closets" she shrugged and smiled then faced the front and ignored the snarls and nasty comments of the walking talking Barbie doll, she rolls her eyes "god never thought she would try finding her Ken again" she joked to herself

message 22: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments ((I have to go, so can I respond later?))

message 23: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments ((yeah I was planning on going to bed anyway I'll talk to you later I'm enjoying this rp so far x))

message 24: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments ((YAY! Same here :)))

message 25: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments Cooper looked up from his phone when he heard a scuffle and a snide comment said in the same voice that he heard profanities in earlier. She watched Office Girl tell another one away. When he heard what she said, Cooper's face turned red from embarrassment. First day, and he already caused someone to be angry unintentionally. "Oh sorry, I'll get out of your seat," he muttered, grabbing his backpack.

message 26: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 146 comments "huh no keep it I don't mind!" she said as Skylar smirked over at them 'i can't let Skylar have him' she thought and pinned him on his seat "please stay I don't mind keep the seat!" she smiled wide and laughed shakily hoping he would stay, she frowned and quickly let go of him and looked down

message 27: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 14 comments As Cooper was shoved down, rather forcefully actually, by Office Girl, he looked over at the other girl that almost sat next to him and noticed a smirk. He didn't know what was going on, but already he was not comfortable. He did as he was perkily told. She seemed different than before, but he couldn't possibly know why. "Ok? Umm, not to be a nudge, but why are you nice to me now?"