✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Lacey and Annabeth

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments Hi! I'll post the plot I had in mind

message 2: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Okay hey sorry I couldn't get on here it was just my phone was spazzing

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments its fine. I forgot to repost the plot.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments a romance between a princess and her guard. They have grown up together and over time, they have grown feelings for each other. But the princess doesn't realize that she loves him and he does. He doesn't think that he can tell her or act on it since he will get in trouble and thinks that he is below her.

I'd like to be the princess and that it is semi-detailed (three lines or so)

message 5: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments okay fine by me

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments okay. do you want to make characters?

message 7: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments okay :)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments Name: Evangeline Blackwood
Appearance:

Personality: stubborn, nice, sometimes quick temper, forgiving, and smart

message 9: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Name: Lucas Ashfire
Appearance: short blonde hair with light blue eyes and pale skin and a muscular body.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments cool. so before we start, do you think that we could be kind of detailed? like three lines at least?

message 11: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments yeah sure

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments okay. so who wants to start?

message 13: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments can you??

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments ((sure))

Evangeline was out in the courtyard reading. She could see out of the corner of her eyes all of the protection that she had even though she was still on castle grounds. She inwardly sighed but didn't do anything against it. Instead, she just kept reading going onto the second hour of being out there.

message 15: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Lucas stood with the other guards and spotted Evangeline 'Wow she's beautiful' he thought and shook the thought of his head and went back to his job. He sighed softly and thought it could get boring as a guard.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments Evy looked up from her book for a second to rub her tired eyes. She spotted Lucas and smiled at him. Sending him a little wave she got up and starting walking over to him. "Hey. You looked bored so I came over. I was getting a little bored reading," she said.

message 17: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He frowned but nodded "Hello ma'am" He said and bowed to her "I'm just guarding like I'm supposed to do" He chuckled softly and grinned towards her, he looked at the other guards to see that they weren't paying attention and shrugged it off.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments "Don't call me ma'am. You know I don't like that. We've been friends for forever so call me by my name," she said still standing in front of him. "So, what would you like to do now? Just us. Let's have some bonding," she said laughing.

((do you think we could have them be witches? I've done this plot and there was magic and it was a lot better))

message 19: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments ((okay))

"Okay Evy" He smiled and watched him carefully "Up to you, I mean you are the princess" He teased and smiled down at her, he didn't mind what she wanted him to do he would always be there for her so what's the point in losing her as a friend. He smiled at her laugh, loving it every second

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments ((cool thanks))

She smiled widely and said, "Great let's go." She took his hand and led him out of the courtyard and into the castle that she called home. She swung their hands between them and started to hum. "Do you think that father would let us be able to go out into the regular world? I've only ever been here because of how protective he is," she said thinking.

message 21: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He followed behind her and smiled to himself 'I hope she doesn't get into too much trouble... I'll protect her!' He thought to himself then nodded "He should" He replied to her and frowned as he looked back to the other guards.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments "I don't know. I've asked him a ton of times and he just won't listen. I've thought about running away many times but I couldn't bring myself to do it," she said. She had never told him before that she was going to run away even though they basically told each other everything.