✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Grayson and Lacey

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Thanks so any rp ideas

message 2: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Okay any role-play plots?

message 3: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments okay I am fine with that, we can also double up but if you don't want to I'm fine with being the boy

message 4: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Yeah sure

message 5: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments I'll have to do mine in a bit cause my phone is messing up

message 6: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Bck

Name: Jason Smith
appearance: short floppy blond hair and Blue eyes, muscular body and tanned skin

message 7: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Yes please :)

message 8: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments 'football practice will be there in a bit cutie ;)' he replied and waited for the coach to call him, ignoring the wild cheers of the cheerleaders practicing.

message 9: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He finally got out and snuck up behind her "boo" he whispered in her ear

message 10: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He chuckled softly "oh I've been hit!" he said, playing along

message 11: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He smiled and caught her "well hello cutie" he smiled and kissed her deeply.

message 12: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He smiled and kissed her back "I guess we need to wish my sister a happy birthday soon"

message 13: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "yeah sure" he nodded and smiled up at her

message 14: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He smiled "well you have to, so you can get smarter" he chuckle and kissed her gently

message 15: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He smiled "I'll see you after class" he winked

message 16: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He smiled and went to his own classroom, thinking about her.

message 17: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He sighed ignoring most of his work and bit his lip.

message 18: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He left when the bell went and smiled

message 19: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He walked over to her and smiled

message 20: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He smiled "shall we??"