Sci-fi and Heroic Fantasy discussion

Destruction (Maereath: The War of the Democratic Coalition, #1)
This topic is about Destruction
Reviewing > Destruction - Copies for Honest Reviews

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (last edited Sep 02, 2015 01:08PM) (new) - added it

Eric Mrozek (eric_mrozek) | 15 comments Hi everyone,

I have recently released my fantasy/war diary that is entitled Destruction and I could always use more reviews to get the word out. The copies are available in EPUB and MOBI format for everyone who wants one, so just send me a message with your email or post here if you want a copy.

The novel is told from the point of view of Helisah Almari, a young female elf whose world is shattered when the Telurian Lord Thrakoth launches a surprise attack on her homeland that plunges the world of Maereath into war. After she and her twin brother are rescued by a team of assassins, they are trained and set loose on a campaign to avenge their homeland and defeat the rampaging Telurian hordes by any means necessary.

Thanks for reading!
Eric

EDIT: Revised for release.

message 2: by Beth (last edited Aug 18, 2015 02:04PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Beth Kendall | 8 comments I would like a copy and will do an honest review should I PM you my email address?

message 3: by Eric (new) - added it

Eric Mrozek (eric_mrozek) | 15 comments Beth wrote: "I would like a copy and will do an honest review should I PM you my email address?"

As I said, you can PM me or post here. The choice is yours, but let me know what format you want as well.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan Kite | 53 comments Eric wrote: "Hi everyone,

I am currently on the road to release of my fantasy/war diary that is entitled Destruction and I could always use more reviews to get the word out. The ARCs are availa.../i>

I would like a copy too! We can swap reviews. : )

message 5: by Eric (new) - added it

Eric Mrozek (eric_mrozek) | 15 comments Susan wrote: "Eric wrote: "Hi everyone,

I am currently on the road to release of my fantasy/war diary that is entitled Destruction and I could always use more reviews to get the word out. The AR..."

It's against company policy to swap reviews.

message 6: by Eric (last edited Sep 02, 2015 01:07PM) (new) - added it

Eric Mrozek (eric_mrozek) | 15 comments Hi everyone,

I still haven't quite reached my review goals, so my offer still stands. Only now, you'll be getting a regular copy.