✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Lacey and Katherine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3082 comments Here it is for you! Have fun!

message 2: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Tah

message 3: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments okay :)

message 4: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments what do you mean?? ((sorry just woke up lol))

message 5: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments I don't really mind I have few ideas but I was thinking of Best friends?? Or Bad Girl x New Boy/Bad Boy x New Girl((They are the same but the potions have been swapped around ahah))

message 6: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments okay which one should we do I don't mind or we can do both and double up haha

message 7: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Hmm I would say Bad Girl x New Boy then :)

message 8: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments I hope you don't mind if I play the Bad Girl??

message 9: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments okay shall we make descriptions

message 10: by LaceyBear (last edited Aug 19, 2015 12:38AM) (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments yeah

Name: Mackenzie Smith
Nickname(s): Mac, Kenz, Kenny, Kenzie, Zie, K, Red
Looks: [http://41.media.tumblr.com/4137bc8060...]
Dislikes: Nerds, losers, idiots, teachers
Personality: She can be bossy and mean sometimes but has a kind and sweet side that she's hid ever since her mother passed.

I'll start if you want :)

message 11: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Okay haha

Mackenzie sat outside the principals office, her arms crossed. She sighed softly as she knew who was inside there, the new boy. She heard from people that he was fit and would go straight for Skylar, who was a walking talking Barbie Doll who hated Mackenzie for no reason. Mackenzie wore her hair in a ponytail, her fringe covering her right eye, she wore a black tight crop top with light blue ripped skinny jeans and Black ankle high boots, She chewed her lip in annoyance as she waited for the boy to come out already and looked up as the door opened, her dark blue eyes meeting his.

message 12: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments ...

message 13: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments ....

message 14: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She looked at the door as the principal came out "Mckenzie" She sighed and Mckenzie stood "coming" she smirked and winked at the boy as she walked in, her hips swaying, the door slamming behind her and soon after a while there was shouting and swearing from Mckenzie.

message 15: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "Um yeah, Mckenzie is a very rude girl" The reception nodded and passed him his timetable and locker key "If you need anything else then just come here and ask but now is second period then break" She replied and turned back to her computer, chewing her gum and popping a bubble annoyingly. She sighed as Mckenzie came walking out again in annoyance and stormed to reception "You're class is now maths, oh look you two are in the same class" She said and looked at them but shrugged it off. "Hmm time to bunk class..." Mckenzie muttered to herself.

message 16: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "MISS, MISS WHO ARE YOU CALLING MISS!" She barked, not in a happy mood then crossed her arms and looked down "You can call me Mckenzie or Red..." She muttered and glared at him "follow me..."

message 17: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She nodded and waved them goodbye. Mckenzie led him to the classroom "There you go" She sighed yet she spotted by the teacher so she sighed and walked into the classroom and sighed as she sat down, everyone stared at the boy ignoring Mckenzie. She rolled her eyes and looked around to see there was only one seat left and it was next to her

message 18: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Mckenzie sighed as the teacher began to teach her lesson yet Mckenzie ignored the whole lesson, writing only the title and date and a couple of notes here and there then left the rest.

message 19: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Mckenzie sighed and shoved her earphones into her ears and began to draw, she was finishing off a picture of a girl looking over her shoulder with a rose, she hummed along to 'Titanium' as she drew more and ignored the world around her.

message 20: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sighed softly and ignored the world, humming along to 'Bleeding Love slow version' as she finished off her drawing,

message 21: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She looked up as she felt his eyes on her work and smirked "Liking the drawing huh?" She asked and pushed the book to him, letting him look through her pictures.

message 22: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "Thanks" She smiled as he looked at her pictures which were, flowers, anime, girls, couples and wolves and a few more pictures.

message 23: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She smiled but shook her head "I hate art class and anyway I keep my work to myself" she shrugged "you tell anyone, I'll cut you" she snarled towards him and smiled again

message 24: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She rolled her eyes and muttered "oh I will" and sighed softly as she paid some attention to the lesson now with only a little time left till break, she sighed softly and looked around bored.

message 25: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Mckenzie walked straighht passed him and the other students, humming along to her music as she dodged everyone, heading straight outside, she glanced back before stepping outside and sighed happily at her freedom.

message 26: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Mckenzie sat on the fild under an apple tree as she drew more, she looked up to see him shot some hoops and rolled her eyes at him.

message 27: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Mckenzie sighed softly as she stayed put under the tree 'Pe next' she thought and sighed 'guess I could bunk' she smirked and stayed put as the bell rang

message 28: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments 'Ugh" she thought and looked at him "oh hi" She said softly and looked back at her drawing, chewing her lip hopping he didn't realise she was bunking.

message 29: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "don't do p.e" she shrugged and sighed softly, crossing her arms

message 30: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "I'm not just can't do it.. Family problems" she sighed softly and looked away.

message 31: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She pulled at her sleeves,keeping them down

message 32: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She looked at him confused and frowned then looked down "you should go to class.."

message 33: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "it's easy to find it's an hallway with orange Walls" she laughed softly and smiled

message 34: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "They thought it would be easier for everyone..." She shrugged and laughed.

message 35: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She nodded and watched him leave, chewing her lip as she watched him 'why do I have so much feelings for him?'

message 36: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sighed and starred down at her arms 'he acted like he actually cared' she thought and smiled a little 'he is kinda cute...'

message 37: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sighed and hugged her legs close to her chest ((wanna skip to after school x))

message 38: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Mckenzie sighed as she walked out of the school, she sat on the steps waiting for her mum to pick her up

message 39: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She looked up and smiled back "sure but I'm not planning on going home straight away" she replied and stood, walking over to him

message 40: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "anywhere" she smiled as she got onto the bike and wrapped her arms around his waist "take me anywhere..."

message 41: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She smiled and held onto his waist tight but not too tight and smiled at the feeling, she never been on a bike before yet she was loving it already

message 42: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She looked up as they stopped outside it "whoo" she whispers and gets off the bike.

message 43: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She smiled and followed him, laughing as she ran after him "it's so beautiful!"

message 44: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She smiled and looked at him and went inside after him, she looked outside to see a swimming pool, she gasped "Ohh let's go into the pool! I was planning on going to the beach so I have my bikini with me!"

message 45: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She nodded and got dressed into her black bikini and sighed as she looked at the old scars on her body and looked up as he came back down and smiled "coming!?"

message 46: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She smiled and followed him to the pool and slipped in and sighed as she swam around a little

message 47: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She smiled and swam away from him teasingly and spotted re scars yet she didn't say anything about it, not wanting to hurt him.

message 48: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sighed and swam to the ledge, resting her arms on it and her head on her arms, not noticing him behind her

message 49: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She helped and jumped as he did, she turned around and smacks his chest gently "not funny!"

message 50: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments *yelped

« previous 1