Write, Wrote, Written discussion

Cindy's Writing > Another untitled story ^_^

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 23 comments Heej there! I've just been a but busy (yeah... it's hard listening to German while trying to write English) but I think I'm onto something. So if you guys could please read this prologue and tell me what you think, then I might just continue writing this!

It all starts and ends with darkness.
Before you are welcomed into this wicked world, there is nothing except that sudden burst of sound before opening your eyes and light consumes you. Though in the end, darkness will again get hold of you, but that time it is forever.
Some say that destiny is already written out before birth by a power unknown and untouched by man. Fewer people suggest that destiny is a thing of your own design, something you can set for yourself, without interference from a higher power.
What all of those wise philosophers, poets and holy men forget to mention is that there is something far greater, far more powerful than they could have ever imagined, controls this all. Those who claim that your life is your own, are liars and filth, unworthy of your time and money. Those who try to make you believe that to pay is to redeem your sins, so that you can enter the eternal peace after death, are even worse.
For some reason, that greater power loves his games, loves chaos and war, despair and pain. He loves to watch those he pulls into his game suffer every day in order to be released again, but once captured, he will never let you go, expect when the eternal darkness consumes you in the end because even he is unable to withstand Death’s will.
There’s only one reason for you to keep reading this story of my past, of my life ruined by no other but myself: Learn. Don’t make the mistakes I did. Love your family, live with your problems and solve them well. Accept the help from those who live and never from those who’ve already past to that endless darkness. For they are evil and He will never let you go.

message 2: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 23 comments Yes! I finally came up with a title and I decided to past it in the creative writing section :D

https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

Today I'll start writing chapter one :D

message 3: by Rajiv (new)

Rajiv Bakshi (authorrajivbakshi) | 25 comments Give away of my Book on short stories : Journey from Guwahati to Machhiwara ends on Dec 7 , 2015 . Please enter to join the fun .

message 4: by Rajiv (new)

Rajiv Bakshi (authorrajivbakshi) | 25 comments Give away of my Book on short stories : Journey from Guwahati to Machhiwara ends on Dec 7 , 2015 . Please enter to join the fun .

message 5: by Rajiv (new)