1x1 discussion

Lacey + Tinath

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you go

message 2: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments Thanks so what's the roleplay :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a few ideas, want me to get them?

message 4: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments sure :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

FANTASY

Idea#1:

Girl A has always been human. Popular, wealthy and confident, something unexpected happened at on her sixteenth birthday. She started seeing people and things--things no one else saw. Disturbed, she starts driving to clear her head and phones Guy#A, who is her best friend. Guy A suddenly tells her to stop the car and get out.

Surprised, she does as he asks, and in front of her eyes the whole car explodes in flames. Horrified, Guy A quickly comes to her aid and say she's an "enkanto" a faery-like creature who has elemental powers and he was assigned as her guardian from the start. Guy A brings her to the Enkanto courts and she starts living as an Enkanto. However as time passes, she finds out she has other strange powers and her feelings began to develop for Guy A even though that is strictly forbidden. When she refuses to stay in the Enkanto courts Guy A helps her escape to the mortal world. As they try their best to hide and find out what's wrong with her, they both start inevitably falling for each other more and more. Will Girl A's power destruct, or save everything?

Idea#2

Faeries of the opposite court were always sworn enemies. Seelie Courts were free, happy, and outgoing; Unseelie Courts were cold, unforgiving and cruel. So when Girl A, a beautiful Summer nymph, gets exiled just because she was more beautiful than the Queen herself, she gets a contract with an Unseelie Prince in order to retrieve her sister from the Seelie Queen's hand. As their quest goes on, Girl A starts falling for Guy A, despite all their laws.

Idea 3:

In the future, all supernatural species are engaged to a certain somebody as soon as they're born. When they are an adult they are soon married to each other, two strangers meant to spend their lives together. Girl A, a rebellious witch, is destined to marry Guy A, another spellbinder. When Girl A meets Guy B (main character) Girl A and Guy B starts becoming friends and then something more. As Girl A becomes an adult, Girl A and Guy B does the one action that hasn't been done in centuries: they run away and they rebel. With the whole world hunting them down, Girl A and Guy B only has each other now.

Idea 4:

When Girl A, an ordinary human, gets bitten but not turned by a vampire, Guy A, a shapeshiter, heals her and keeps her a secret from the supernatural society as, if the supernatural society finds out she will be exterminated immediately. As Guy A hides her their feelings for each other develop despite all the laws, rules and traditions.

Idea 5:

There are two sides to every coin or rather, two sides to every world. One side is Spring; a happy, light group of people who can be identified by their bright colored clothing. Another side is Winter; a dark, colder group of people who are identified by their dark-colored clothes. Colors such as grey, silver or ash or any colors in between is disapproved of and forbidden.

Their one and most important law is that no side should encounter each other let alone fall for each other.

Enter our characters. Girl A is of Spring, and the daughter of the Emperor of the Spring as well as the future heir. Guy A is also coincidentally the son of the Emperor of the Winter. When they both start meeting by the Borders lake, the Border separating them, and inevitably fall for each other, all hell breaks loose.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

REALITY IDEAS:

Idea 1:

Girl A has had a tough life. Growing up with a neglectful mother, abusive and alcoholic father, addicted mother she was left to raise herself. Barely paying the bills by working as a waitress, one day she decides to run away. Turning to her best friend for help, she takes a loan from him and escapes to a distant, small town.

Enter Guy A. He's your regular bad boy but with a caring heart when it comes to her. Being best friends for years with Girl A, he gives her the loan , being the son of the Mayor.After he becomes a legal adult he goes to find her only to see her settled down with another. Never realizing he had actual feelings for her he moves next to her, hoping she could see him fpr what he was. But Girl A has changed drastically.

Idea 2:

Girl A has always been popular and rich. Daughter of a politician and a surgeon she can have anyone, anything. Her player ways get worse when she moves in for college. Soon she's on a self destructive path. When Guy A moves next to her she tries to charm him but fails, which strikes her ego.

Guy A then challenges her to settle down and get rid of her player ways for a month and the reward being a date with him. Agreeing simply because she was challenged publicly and backing down would stain her reputation, Girl A struggles to win the challenge. As Guy A helps to change her , her past quickly unravels, showing the roots of her flaws.

So what happens when the person who caused her destruction comes to attend the same college as hers (Guy B)? Can Girl A forgive him and will she regret it or will she choose Guy A instead? Or worse, will she go faster down the destruction road, causing havoc all around her?

Idea 3:

Girl A is a newcomer. She's your typical good girl; she never parties, stays home and studies, dresses decently and for some reason, never talks about her past. This is because before she ran away she's been living in Las Vegas as a famous gambler's daughter. Wanting to get away from the life, she then turns to her best friend and they both manage to move to this quiet town, in the hopes her father wouldn't find her.

Enter Guy A. He's also your typical womanizer/bad boy who's very curious about her. Challenging her that if she wins the bet he'll stop bugging her but if he wins, she has to stay at his apartment for 2 months.

Obviously he wins. Secrets unravel faster that she thought and people of her past keeps re appearing. As she struggles to hold everything together will she able to keep up the lies any longer?

Idea#4:

Best Friends since kindergarten, Girl A and Guy A always had feelings for each other that they couldn't bring themselves to admit. As they grow up and Girl A moves away when she's accepted into Stanford, Guy A moves on. After a few years, he gets married but after meeting up with Girl A after so long, realizes his feelings for her. When he's about to confess, she admits that she's engaged to someone none other than his brother.

------------
OMGGG MY IDEAS ARE SO BAD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I accidentally posted at another thread lol it was embarrassing

message 8: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments I like Idea 4 :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Which, fantasy or romance?

message 10: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments romance

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh, sorry, I meant reality. God what's wrong with me today :p

I meant, fantasy or reality?

message 12: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments haha reality then :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

That's cool :D Do you want to do that one?

message 14: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments yeah sure :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okayy, then let's do our characters :D

message 16: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments okay

Name: Zach Jenson
Nickname: Z
Personality: Kind, sweet yet can be shy sometimes
Looks: Short black hair with piercing blue eyes and tanned skin but not too tanned
Family: His mother, younger sister Mckenzie and Twin brother Lucas

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Kaya

Appearance:
description

description

description

description

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, I had to find the pictures lol

message 19: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments it's fine wanna start??

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, shall I or you?

message 21: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments you please :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaya was in the locker halls, collecting her books as she waited for Zach. She had some exciting news to tell him and though she was tensed, she was incredibly excited.

message 23: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments Zach snuck up behind Kaya "Boo" he said grabbing her waist, he chuckled softly "Sup Kay" he smiled

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed, hitting him playfully. "Not funny." She groaned. "You almost gave me a heart attack."

message 25: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments He chuckled "I'm sorry, I'll try harder next time" He teased "So what we waiting for" He smiled.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wanted to tell you something." She admitted.

message 27: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "Oh yeah me too but you can go first" He smiled and leaned against the lockers next to him, waiting for her reply

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I applied for Stanford." She blurted out

message 29: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "Oh... That's great" He smiles and hugs her "I'm happy for you"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its okay, I didn't get accepted yet." She laughed. "Now, what were you going to say?"

message 31: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "Oh that they're doing pizza's in the cafeteria today..." He said trying to hide the fact that he liked her... A lot more then just friends but couldn't tell her

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. I don't think i'll try that though. It'll probably be a meaty mush of cheese and pepperoni." She shuddered

message 33: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments He chuckled "true, oh Mckenzie has cheerleading practice so we can go to mine and watch movies" he smiled

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"That'll be cool." She smiled. "I can bring the popcorn?"

message 35: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "yeah" he smiled and nodded

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's go to class then." She slung her bag over her shoulder

message 37: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments He nodded and walked to class with her

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

In class, she sat idly by, doodling on her notebook

message 39: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments He looked over and smirked at her, winking teasingly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She stuck her tongue out, throwing her pencil at him

message 41: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments He dodged and chuckled "Missed" He teased, realising the teacher was ignoring them

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Frustrated, she decided to throw her purse at him this time

message 43: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments he caught it "thanks for the tip" he laughed.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes. "It only has a few bucks in it anyways."

message 45: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "so" he chuckled and went through it "well someone's on their period" he laughed

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh my god, how did you know?" She joked back.

message 47: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments He chuckled and pulled a pad out, waving it about

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, gross." She made a face. "Why do you even have that?"

message 49: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "It was in your purse" He smirked

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((going to sleep, bye <3))

"Ugh, don't you know better than to look in a girl's purse?" she made a face

« previous 1