Matsenga: An Advanced Roleplay discussion

Workshop > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-50 of 506 (506 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Shad! Want to romantic collab Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor? ^_^

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) (*dying*) Wellllll that's okay, I'll just fangirl over here, quietly. XD We can rp someone else if you want? But they also make a really cute couple anyway. AU videos are amazing: https://youtu.be/fYKZkXuHl4w?list=PLD...

message 3: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments yooo i'm down for some collabing

message 4: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments yesss haha okay i was thinking for her maybe being a siren? if thats possible? something dangerous idk

message 5: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments oooo sweeet! what kind of collab did you have in mind?

message 6: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments ooo we could totally do some friends to lovers thing with them

message 7: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'm up to collab if anyone is interested. My ideas for my characters are here.

I do NOT plan romance. My characters are open to it, but except for very special circumstances I won't plan romance out. I only plan friendships, siblings, enemies, etc.

message 8: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments ayee I have brainstorms posted up in the unfinished topic if anyone wants to check 'em out and what not.

message 9: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyone interested?

message 10: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments Kikki lets get this party started and collabbbb

message 11: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) YAS LETS COLLAB RED!

what're you lookin for? Any of my FC's you like in particular? I personally like your vini fc hehe

message 12: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments LETS DO IT SHAD.

Kikki; hehe of course you do ;)) and hm hm I'm not really sure yet??? did you have anything in mind for Vini??

message 13: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Hmmmm well....maybe something with either my Ulrik Munther FC (I'm thinking something like maybe he thinks he's super cute and like he follows your Vini FC around like a lil puppy and he's just adorable and Vini freaking loves him cause he's cute and idk spoils him or something?)

or maybe my Steven Chevrin FC? He's gonna be a super chill merman, has a human form with legs and stuff but generally prefers to live in the water (might not stay a merman but will definitely be something water related and will love being in the water)

what do you think? I haven't figured out what I'm doing with my Park Chanyeol FC yet otherwise I'd offer him up too >~<

message 14: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments Gotta run >.>

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments NUUUUU I MISSED VINI BY A HALF HOUR ;-; Very well then. I shall find other hot men.

But anyway, I have aboslutely no idea what I'm gonna do with my other charries, BUT SAMANTHA LOGAN'S GONNA BE A FRIKKING TINY PIXIE LIKE OMG I LOVE HER So anyway SHE'S GONNA BE SO SHY AMD ADORABLE AND SHE'LL NEED SOMEONE TO CLING TO AND HELP AND STUFF ANYONE???

message 16: by Kikki (last edited Aug 19, 2015 09:11AM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) If anyone is interested, hmu

Ulrik Munther
(view spoiler)

Stephen James
(view spoiler)

Stas Svetlichnyy
(view spoiler)

Steven Chevrin
(view spoiler)

Park Chanyeol
(view spoiler)

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments KIKS KIKS KIKS OKAY SO IF MY PIXIE GAL WAS LIKE INJURED OR SOMETHING WHICH ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS WOULD BE MOST LIKELY TO NURSE HER BACK TO HEALTH AND LET HER CLING TO THEM AND JUST FOLLOW THEM AROUND EVERYWHERE???

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmm......prolly my Steven Chevrin or Park Chanyeol FC's. my Ulrik Munther FC would try to help but he's pretty young so he might accidentally do more harm than good sooooo

message 19: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) hmm....they might actually XD It could take a little bit of coercing on my Stas' FCs part (he is pretty skittish and distrustful, he was used in horrible ways in the past) but I can see them ending up as friends or something yeah?

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments STEVEN I CHOOSE YOU!! *tosses out a ranom pokeball* OKAY SO LIKE I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT LIKE OMGOMGOMG UM ALL I KNOW IS THAT MY GAL WILL PROBABLY HAVE BEEN INJURED BY AN ANIMAL OR SOMETHING BUT MANAGED TO ESCAPE AND THEN TRITONE COULD LIKE COME AND FIND HER AD SHE'D BE ALL SCARED OF HIM AT FIRST BUT SHE'D BE TOO WEAK TO FIGHT BACK AND THEN BY THE TIME HE NURSED HER BACK TO HEALTH SHE'D JUST FOLLOW HIM AROUND CUZ THEN SHE'D BE SCARED BY HERSELF AND STUFF AND IMMA REPLY WITH LILY TO CALM MYSELF DOWN SO LEMME KNOW ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE!!

message 21: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD haha okay. Well if she gets attacked and escapes or w/e best chance to find him is near a body of water (ocean or a lake are the best bet)

he's super chill though so even if she hung out on his shoulder all the time he probably wouldn't care haha XD he'd just roll with it and only lift her off when he goes in the water most likely.

message 22: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD I could see that happening, I'm totally game for it. Basically Misha (probably what I'm gonna name him) has had some pretty bad stuff happen (I can't really go into detail without breaking the rules of the group) and he escaped and has been living on his own ever since, using his natural stealthiness or w/e from his feline counterpart to steal what he needs to get by. He's learned some things from street urchins or w/e that improved his skills but a lot of his skill just comes from trial and error basically.

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMGSH TINY PIXIES AND SHAWN MENDES MUSIC OKAYOKAYOKAY SO I STILL HAVEN'T CALMED DOWN YET BUT OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OKAYOKAYOKAY SO *deep breaths*

Anyway, KIKS OMGSH OKAY SO I SENT SOME THINGS THROUGH SHAD AND BASICALLY FOR PIXIES IT WAS GONNA BE LIKE INSTEAD OF DISNEY FAIRIES WHERE THEY CAN JUST COMMAND THEIR ELEMENTS I WAS THINKING THAT PIXIES CAN MORE LIKE TALK WITH NATURE??? But they typically have one element that listens to them the most? So like, even if a pixie asked a seed to grow super quickly or something, chances are not much would happen unless plants are what she communicated best with. However, I was thinking like, what if my fairy communicates best with water? And so like she could sort of "talk" with it in a way, and that's the element she's most in tune with, so maybe she could sort of come with him by asking the water to sort of form a little bubble around herself? Like a little air pocket? And she couldn't stay down there for really long cuz she'd run out of air but she could do it for small periods of time to stick around Tritone's general area?

message 24: by Kikki (last edited Aug 19, 2015 10:17AM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) @G.D: ^-^ I'm glad you think he's interesting hehe, I'll be starting my characters soonish? I've gotta take care of some things first though.

@Ro: ^-^ sounds good, we can do that.

message 25: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) oops XD I was looking at your name while I typed. I meant Ro haha sorry

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments OH OKAY GOOD YAY THEN!!! I FINALLY GFINISHED MY NEW TEMPLATE FOR HERE SO IMMA GET TO WORK ON MY PIXIE RIGHT NOW CUZ HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PIXIES

message 27: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD awesome~ I might go chill poolside for a little while though, its freaking hot today and the sun is out and ya know why not use the chance to chill and soak up some sun?

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments M'kay Kiks, have fun! ^-^ I'll probably finish my pixie somewhat quickly because of my new short template, but I also have charries to work on in other groups so I have plenty to keep me occupied XD

message 29: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) @fiend: Wanna do something with my Stephen James FC >:D

@Ro: ^-^ okay~

message 30: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 3 comments Yo I'm open for collabs if anyone wants to do something with me :)

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments OOH JACKIE WHAT'YA DOIN WITH PEYTON MEYER? I HAVE VICTORIA JUSICE, MATHIAS LAURIDSEN, AND JAHMIL FRENCH OPEN. AND ALSO I WAS THINKING OF MAKING A GHOST/SPIRIT THING FOR MY NEXT CHARRIE, SO YEAH

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH *facedesks* I read that wrong XD Hehe, although I could always drop Mathias Lauridsen and instead claim Peyton Meyer cuz I only want 4 fcs at a time before I finish my current ones. OOH BUT IF I DID COULD I PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE MAKE HIM A GHOST/SPIRIT DUDE?????

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments JACKIE. A GHOST DEMANDS CREATION. PEYTON MEYER DEMANDS A COLLAB WITH SABRINA CARPENTER. NEED I SAY MORE???

message 34: by Aliya (new)

Aliya  Qureshi (aliyaqureshi) anyone can hmu for everything

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments ILY TOO JACKIE!! <333 OKAY SO I was thinking of making my dude very fun-loving and laid back, just wants to have fun in his afterlife thing. He's also probably a bit of a prankster, doesn't take anything seriously, and perhaps he's a bit prone to accidentally offending people with his constant un-seriousness and pranks and stuff. THOUGHTS???

message 36: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ awesome! I'll go do that now G.D~

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments Hehehe and then he'd test the prank out on her and they'd just laugh about it and stuff and be all chill and stuff ^-^ I'LL GET TO WORK ON HIM!! HE SHOULD BE DONE BY TOMORROW AT THE LATEST!!

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments OH YEAH JACKIE How old should he be?

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments 16 IT IS!!! *rushes off to continue*

message 40: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) anyone up for a collab? ideas are here.

message 41: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments me!!!! meeee!! my ideas are also in that topic Chrys!!! BUT ME!!!!

message 42: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) RED!!! RED!!! yES!!! who d'ya still have that's available?

message 43: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments all of them I believe? Except for Kelsey! Yes, she's the only one taken.

message 44: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) ahsffashfb KIKO I WANT KIKO!
and who ya want?

message 45: by kyra (new)

kyra Jᴀᴄǫᴜᴇʟɪɴᴇ; happy birthday to me wrote: "my shitty chars

lily collins — name — species

• hella shy
• hella artist
• what she draws comes to life
• mom didnt want her to know this
• was protected whole life
• till mom died so now she goi..."

I need to rp with stef i'll do the whole possessive thing a'ight.

message 46: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments oh wait a minute I meant Kiko not Kelsey >.> I forgot Shad changed her dibs <.< whoooops sorry about that false hope

message 47: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) lelz that's fine! CORA? hahaha

message 49: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 55 comments ; chrys [ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ ] wrote: "anyone up for a collab? ideas are here."

chryssss

message 50: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) MIGUELINA I WANNA DO THE COLLAB THING WITH YOU

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11