✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Ruchi and Lacey

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by A (new)

A H Here!

message 2: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Thanks I'm really sorry about that it's just the email is my mums and she's not at home atm so I can't remember the password haha! So shall we do small descriptions for our characters

message 3: by A (new)

A H That;s ok np :) Yes..characters? You'll play the girl? And what exactly is the storyline? Guy kidnaps girl and they slowly fall in love right?

message 4: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Basically the girl is rich and the guy is the son of this man who wants the girls fathers money so the only way to get the money is to kidnap her, so the son kidnaps her yet he realises he doesn't want to harm her and tries his best to not but does it to impress his father, soon he lets her go yet follows her around and starts going to her school to keep her protected then realises he is doing it cause he loves her but doesn't want to admit it

message 5: by A (new)

A H Ok, sounds good :) You'll present ur character first?

message 6: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments yeah sure

[http://static.tumblr.com/42c6f6560a7d...]
Name: Mckenzie Starling
Looks: ^^ Above
Personality: Sometimes funny and bubbly yet can be shy and bossy also, she is very popular and loves attention.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: She's single
Siblings: A brother named Ashton
Family: Her father and mother who are very rich
Pet(s): a puppy named Luppi
Piercings/Tattoos: a belly button piercing and ear piercings, no tattoos

message 7: by A (new)

A H Name : Rayder Jenkins
Appearance :
Personality : Rough-spoken, harsh and abrasive, yet has a soft heart inside. Traumatized by childhood incidents, scared of love and affection and follows orders well.
Relationship Status : Single. Has random one-night stands, but nothing serious.
Siblings : Killed by his father in a childhood incident
Family : No mother. An abusive father

message 8: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments oh daymn haha would you like me to start :)

message 9: by A (new)

A H Ya sure start!

message 10: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments okay hun

Mckenzie sighed softly as she sat in her car, tapping the wheel calmly. She sat in the middle of nowhere as her petrol ran out and her phone was dead. She muttered under her breath in annoyance and soon heard a twig break. She jumped in fear and looked over at where the noise came from "Must be a deer or something" she shrugged it off as she sat in the dark and sighed softly yet she didn't feel alone, she felt someone was watching her. She sat up in her seat and undid her seatbelt, climbing out of the car slowly "Hello??" She called out yet no reply she frowned and hugged herself before realising she was in just a white tight crop top and black skinny jeans with black and white high-tops because she was on her way to a party, she sighed and grabbed her jumper and slipped it on, hugging it close to her body to keep the warmth in and began to walk towards the noise.

message 11: by A (last edited Aug 18, 2015 04:17AM) (new)

A H Rayder cursed himself silently as he heard the twig beneath his foot crunch. Muttering silently, he stepped back, trying to think of a way he could kidnap the girl without making noise. They were far away from any kind of population, in the middle of nowhere it seemed, and yet he hesitated going up to her and grabbing her. He had done a good job of emptying her oil tank, and just as he had hoped, the car had stopped after a few miles into the journey, right in the middle of nowhere. As much as he could make out from the clothes she was wearing, she seemed to be headed to a party, probably one of those teenage things Rayder just couldn't understand. He puffed his cheeks, trying to gain courage, and stealthily crept forward.

message 12: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Mckenzie sighed softly and looked around again, she shivered as a cold breeze passed her, ruffling her jumper and pushing her hair into her face. She sighed softly and pushed it out of her face quickly yet she couldn't seem to find out what or who the noise came from, she began to walk in the direction of the noise yet she was still scared, she stepped again and bit her lip 'This is a stupid idea Mickey...' She thought yet she knew she wasn't going to regret it till she finds out what it is. She stepped closer again and soon saw the dark figure of the male "hello?" She called out.

message 13: by A (new)

A H The girl's voice rang out in the dark and Rayder could feel his gut twisting. He cursed his father again, for making him do something like this, and then, trying to be as detached as possible, leaped forward and grabbed the girl, clamping a hand over her mouth. He dragged her towards his jeep, where he had kept rope, as well as tape, to be used as and when necessary. He taped her mouth, and tied her hands and legs with the rope. After making sure that she could neither talk, run, or even move, he dumped her in the back seat and climbed into the driver's seat himself.

message 14: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She cried out as the male grabbed her and as he dragged her to his jeep she struggled to get free, kicking and screaming yet it was no good so she just sat calmly yet scared in the back seats and looked around scared as hell, why did he do this to her? She's never met this guy and yet he decided to kidnap her, was he going to kill her?? Or rape her. Her eyes widen at those thoughts and she began to scream through the tape yet nothing could work because it came out muffled. She wiggled about trying to break free but failed.

message 15: by A (new)

A H He could hear her struggles, as she tried to break throught the strings. There was no chance of that happening, since he had made sure that she had no chance of escaping. He kept on driving, trying his best to ignore her muffled screams. Finally, after nearly an hour, he pulled up in front of a house. There wasn't much of a neighbourhood, and the place was pretty lonely. He pulled her out of the back seat and carried her into the house, taking her straight upstairs.

message 16: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She whimpered softly as she was beginning to get rope burn on her wrists, her begs for him to let her go still muffled as tears ran down her cheeks. She just wanted to go home and forget this night but there was no use as she was going to die, or whatever he wanted to do with her. She realised the man was cute but she'd never fall for a kidnapper like him, who would? She tried wiggling some more, her wrists burning like hell and going bright red making her whimper in pain even more at it.

message 17: by A (new)

A H He dragged her inside a room, and threw her onto the bed. Then, realizing that she might be taking it the wrong way, he stepped backwards, putting up his hands as a symbol to show that he wouldn't harm her. In fact, he wouldn't even touch her. He raised his finger to his lip, trying to quiet her down so that he could talk. "Ssshh", he whispered, "I'm not going to hurt you. Listen to me first, please?"

message 18: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She wiggled about trying to get the ropes off her first, she wasn't going to listen to him until he let her free, she shook her head and glared at him as if to say 'take these off me first!' she wiggled around even more to try and get the ropes off but they wouldn't get free, she sighed and finally gave up, more tears falling down her cheeks as she stared at him with fear, hoping he would just let her go.

message 19: by A (new)

A H He saw the tears drop from her eyes, and was suddenly pulled back to the day his mother had died, and how she had wailed and cried, of no avail. He shook himself, this was another woman, and another situation. He edged towards her, trying to show from his body language that he would not harm her, and when she finally gave up, wiggling, he ripped off the tape from her mouth. She was exquisitely pretty, he noticed, and had eyes which could drown you.

message 20: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She looked at him confused 'Why did he do that?' She frowned and stared at him, showing she was going to listen now to what he had to say to her, she stared up at him confused 'Why did he kidnap me in the first place? I'm nothing...' she thought and shook the thought off "wh-why did you do this?..." She asked, starring up at him confused and scared, she sniffed forcing back more tears yet they were trying to come out but she couldn't just keep crying like a baby in front of this guy.

message 21: by A (new)

A H "Look...ahh", he stopped, trying in vain to think of how he would explain this to her. After all, he hadn't wanted to kidnap her, but was forced to do so by his father. "This is difficult to explain...", he trailed off. "Take a bath first. Freshen up. We'll talk later", he said in a commanding voice.

message 22: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments ((I actually love this rp :D))

She frowned but quickly obeyed, going into the bathroom and closing the door slowly before fully and locking it 'Why was he acting so kind to me?' She thought as she turned the taps on and put the plug in and waited for the water to fill, she stopped it after a while and undressed herself then got into the bath, she sighed softly with happiness as she laid more further into the bath yet was still glad she locked the door.

message 23: by A (new)

A H He went downstairs to the kitchen, where he started making a light dinner. His stomach was grumbling with hunger. Yet, the more pressing issue right now was how would he explain to her everything? What parts of truth must he reveal? How much could he trust her? Unable to find answers, he kept on preparing dinner.

(Haha I love it too:) And I'm sorry if I answer late actually I'm studying))

message 24: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments (it's cool haha)

She finished off in the bath after a while and wrapped a towel around her as she walked downstairs with her clothes in her hands, she blushed a little as she was going to stand in front of her kidnapper in nothing but a towel yet she had to get her clothes washed, she passed them to him, looking up at him slowly yet shyly as she chewed her lip 'Why is he being kind to me? Maybe I should trust him...' She thought to herself.

message 25: by A (new)

A H The breath nearly knocked out of him as he turned to see her standing in nothing but a towel. His vision blurred and he tried not to think about what was beneath that towel. Her pretty face was shy as she looked down and it was then that he realized that she was handing him her clothes. "Oh", he gulped, she wanted to have them washed. He realized that she was so rich that she knew nothing about how to wash her own clothes. He took the clothes from her. "I have some fresh clothes. You can wear them for now, till these ones dry", he said and made his way upstairs.

message 26: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She frowned at the way he reacted towards her but followed him up the stairs as she looked around 'Why did he bring me here?' She thought and glanced over at him, watching the way his body moved as he walked and blushed a little then shook it off 'I can't fall in love with him, he kidnapped me so it is wrong to fall for a man like him and I don't even know him or his age... He looks like he's in his late 20's but I'm only 16 well 17 but still!' She thought, chewing her lip as she still followed him.

message 27: by A (new)

A H He went upstairs and pulled out a random shirt of his, and trousers. He waled downstairs and handed her the set of clothes. "get dressed". he said sharply.

message 28: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She lifted her eyebrows at how kind he was one minute but then harsh the next, she looked at the top and trousers but took the top instead, she grabbed her bra and underwear. She let the towel drop and quickly got changed, ignoring him for most of the time and sighed as she finished.

message 29: by A (new)

A H The towel dropped and he shut his eyes. He couldn't afford to lose control now, not with someone so young and not with someone in this situation. This was bad, he reminded himself, but couldn't help opening his eyes once to catch a glimpse of her. After she was dressed, he laid the table and they sat down to eat.

message 30: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She ignored him most of the time, eating slowly and keeping her eyes on her plate. She toyed with her hair now and then, pushing it out of her face and glanced up at him, lifting her eyebrows but looking down again and sighing to herself 'I just can't be with a kidnapper... What if he done this to other girls?' She frowned at the thoughts but shook it off and finished eating, placing her knife and fork down and lifting one leg, placing her foot on the seat and her chin on her knee as she watched him finish his dinner, she sighed softly 'Why does he have to be cruel yet so nice...?' She thought to herself and closed her eyes thinking to herself about him and smiled a little.

message 31: by A (new)

A H He had his dinner quietly, keeping to himself, trying to gauge her mood and her overall reaction to the situation. For a girl who just got kidnapped, she seemed calm enough. He noticed her lush lips and wondered what it would be like to taste them. Pushing that thought out of his mind, he said, "I'm Rayder".

message 32: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "Mckenzie" She said softly and looked up at him, her eyes meeting his "Why did you kidnap me in the first place? I have nothing against you and I didn't know you till now..." She said, trying to stay calm and not knock him out and run well she couldn't she had no idea where she was! She sighed softly and kept her eyes attached to his 'Why does he have to be like this?' She thought and bit her lip gently.

message 33: by A (new)

A H "I'll answer all your questions", he said softly, "but before that, you need to know a few things". He sighed. Gathering up his plate, he took hers too and went towards the basin. Stacking the plates there, he came back to the table and took a seat across from her. Looking her straight in the eye, he said, "Your father, was a murderer".

message 34: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "Huh?" She frowned in confusion then stood "YOU'RE A LIAR!" She sobbed yet she couldn't refuse it any longer the things her father did she knew he was doing something, her real mother died and he soon got a new wife straight away, he always pushed Mckenzie out of the way and made her feel worthless. Mckenzie looked down and slid to the floor, tears running down her cheeks 'How could this be? First he kidnaps me and now tells me my father is a murder...' She thought and sniffed as more tears rolled down her face realising she looked ugly now as she kept sniffing to stop snot from coming, she whipped her tears yet more came and she just kept crying.

message 35: by A (new)

A H He sighed, he had known this would happening. Not knowing what he was doing, he got down beside her and took her into his arms. He held her quietly and began, "My father used to work for your father. One of his managers. One day my father walked into the director's office (who's your father's boss) and caught him stealing from him. My father wanted to report this offence, but your dad, he had my father in the palm of his hands. He threatened to have my mother killed and - " his voice broke - "two weeks later, when my father wasn't able to suffice under the pressure of carrying around such a lie, he found my mother killed in the basement to our house".

message 36: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sniffed against his chest and gripped his shirt "I-I... I'm sorry" She sobbed and looked up at him "But why did you kidnap me... I'm nothing like him!" She sobbed and whipped her tears away yet more came and she sniffed more, looking up at him confused, she bit her lip and sniffed once more, soon feeling tired from so much crying, she rested her head on his chest, giving up on hating him and just need someone to comfort her. She bit her lip hoping he wouldn't take it to far and sighed softly yet shakily "My mother died when I was 4..." She said softly "ever since she died he became too rough, he was too busy with work and if I got in the way he would hit me, lock me in my room yet I couldn't tell anyone..."

message 37: by A (new)

A H He cringed internally, hearing her speak of all the things her own dad had done to him. "It's a revenge, you see", he said quietly. "When my mother died, my father...he lost himself. My mother was the one true love in his life. Everything else was just that - a thing. Me too. He was waiting for the right time to kidnap you. He wants your father's money, but more than that, he wants you. He wants to hurt you the same way your father hurt my mother. He wants to kill you", he said.

message 38: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sniffed and looked away "Then why won't you let him do it..." She whispered, she looked at him in confusion "I can't stand to look at myself without thinking I'm nothing, I only have friends cause my family's rich and I just go home hopping to curl up and die..." Mckenzie looked down and her hands that still clung to his shirt "I've been judged so much I just can't handle it... Please don't judge me..." She whispered to him and looked up slowly "I don't want to be judged any more... I don't want someone to look at me and think of a new Barbie doll..."

message 39: by A (new)

A H "I'm not going to kill you because I can't", he whispered in her ear. "I was sent by my father to kidnap you, ask for a ransom, and finish you off. I had to follow his orders, he has a hold on me too. He'll end my life in a swipe if I don't obey him. But I'm not going to kill you", he looked into her eyes. "How can I kill an innocent human?"

message 40: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She sobbed more "But he's just going to kill me himself, for something I didn't do! I'm too innocent and I haven't even gone to college yet, I'm still a virgin!" She sobbed more and whipped her tears away "I can't die!" She sobbed and buried her face in his chest.

message 41: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments ...

message 42: by A (new)

A H (I'm sorry I'm actually practicing a ppt I have for tomorrow. Can I continue tomorrow?)

message 43: by A (new)

A H "Shh shh", he tried calmly to quiet her down. "What makes you think I'll let him kill you? My father gave me the power to kill you, and thus the power to save you also lies with me". He touched her face softly, "I won't let you die".

message 44: by A (new)

A H (Plot change : Rayder doesn't kill her, his father finds out and they both run away. So basically, they both are hiding from his father. What say?)

message 45: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments ((yeah I'm trying to find more roleplayers haha))

"But you don't even know me..." She sniffed and bit her lip, noticing how close they were, she sighed shakily and stared into his eyes "when is your father coming???" she asked and looked up at him, chewing her lip.

message 46: by A (new)

A H Rayder tried gazing away from her lip, which she was making all the more appealing by chewing it. "I don't need to know you to save you", he said rather roughly, "the fact that you're innocent is reason enough". He got up then, not being able to bear the proximity, and went and sat on a chair. "My father won't be coming...I'm supposed to call your father now and ask for the ransom".

message 47: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She looked up as he left and sighed softly but nodded, she rested her head against the wall next to her and closed her eyes, sighing shakily as she now stayed muted. She wasn't sure what to do was she gonna stay or leave, she stayed put soon falling asleep from all of her crying that made her sleepy.

message 48: by A (new)

A H He stared in awe as the girl before her slowly drifted to sleep. She must be tired, he decided, and scared. He picked her up in his arms and went upstairs, to lay her on the bed. Then, he took the chair in the far corner of the room, eyes fixated on her, and began to wait for her to wake up.

message 49: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments She stayed asleep for a while tossing and turning as she began to have a nightmare, she whimpered softly and gripped the covers that were now rustled all over the bed, she began toss and turn some more whimpering as the nightmare got worst.

message 50: by A (new)

A H He went towards he as she started tossing and turning. He realized that she was having a nightmare, and slowly shook her, touching her lightly. "It's just a nightmare", he urged, trying to wake her up.

« previous 1