« previous 1

message 1: by A (new)

A H Heya!

message 2: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Oh Hey!! :)

message 3: by A (new)

A H So...storyline first?

message 4: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Yeah :) Hmmmmm what were you thinking?

message 5: by A (new)

A H So um something like both guy and girl are in mid-20's. They meet in a disaster, a flood preferably (not exactly a flood but let's make it heavy rains where roads get blocked and there's water up to their chests and it's basically a mess). So, um, they meet, they stick by each other throughtout the incident. Then they are rescued. However they keep in touch. Start talking, getting to know each other. (We could add drama and show how they both have damaged pasts/childhood)

Also, during the night that they are stuck in the flood, let's just show how they talk with each other and slowly build up the trust. However, they get separated when the rescue team arrives and go their own ways.

message 6: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Yeah... that sounds pretty good :)

message 7: by A (new)

A H Are you sure? If you want to change something, it's perfectly fine :)

message 8: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Hmm.... no i like the idea.... so a flood?

message 9: by A (new)

A H Ok...it could be something else too. Maybe a fire? Or any kind of incident, actually.

message 10: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Yeah i know... hmm i don't mind honestly..... which would you prefer?

message 11: by A (new)

A H Flood. Because that would give them time to sit and spend time and talk, until the rescuers arrive. With a fire, there would be running around and people dying. I don't want that to happen.

message 12: by A (new)

A H Characters now?

message 13: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Yeah thats so true... cool :)
would you be able to post first?

message 14: by A (new)

A H Sure!

Name : Angela Jackson
Appearance :
Personality : Soft spoken, strong headed, shy girl. Keeps to herself, enjoys reading and music. Loves nature, loves music and loves to spend time alone. Is very good at understanding others.
Relationship status : Single
Parents : Divorced. Mother remarried to a man Angela hates.
Past : Had to see her best friend die, which killed a part of her too.

message 15: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Name: Jayden Taylors
Appearance:
Personality: Open minded, he often takes care of those around that he strongly cares about, putting others before himself. TBR
Relationship: Single
Parents: Mother.
past: Jayden blames himself for the death of his father during his childhood.

message 16: by A (new)

A H Dayyummm *__*

Ok I'll start!

Angela sighed softly as she noticed the first few drops of rain starting to fall. She rolled up her windows and switched on the ac, hoping the rain would stop and she would reach her destination in time. She was on her way to her mother's house, since her step-dad was out of town for some business. Angela had realized that there could be no better time for some mother-daughter bonding and had started out that morning.

(P.S. How detailed do u want it to be?)

message 17: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments ((haha hes so attractive))

((honestly.... not too damn detailed... I'm sorry, i try my best but i can't do like forty thousand lines... is that ok?))

Jayden looked out the windows of the office, he was preparing himself to head home after a long day but the rain beginning to fall just made him sigh, not really feeling like running in the rain back to his car. Maybe if he waited a few more minutes it would die off? But that wasn't the case, he waited for another 5 minutes, the rain beginning to come down harder. "Great." He said quietly, sighing deeply before he shrugged it all off, running out from the office to his car in the pouring rain,

message 18: by A (new)

A H ((ok sure...we'll not make it too detailed. ))

Thirty minutes had gone by since the rain had started, and she had hardly covered a few kilometres. There was already traffic on the road, she just hoped that she'd be able to reach her mother's home before things got worse. She let out a sigh, it had been ten minutes since her car had moved and she was getting impatient. The intensity of the rain kept on increasing.

message 19: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments ((hahaha I'm really sorry.... when I'm on my laptop i can kinda be detailed like above but when I'm on my phone and at work its a bit harder))

Jayden made his way away from the office, heading on the main road to go home but like everyone else, began to get stuck in the traffic. He looked at the time for a moment, wondering how long it would take,

message 20: by A (new)

A H ((oh you're on your phone? :O The only things I can type on my phone are the short whatsapp texts :P))

She knocked her fist on the steering wheel, a sign of impatience and fury. She couldn't understand why this was happening. It was raining harder than it had ever had in the last decade. She looked up at the dark sky, not sure why the evening had turned out to be this disastrous. She tried looking ahead of her, whether the cars were moving or not, and saw that all the cars in the street were locked in a standstill.

message 21: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments ((haha nah at the moment I'm on my laptop))

Jayden sighed deeply as he looked out the window of his car, he continued to tap his fingers against the dash board, turning the radio up a little although it wasn't that great as signal was being very much interrupted by the poor weather. Very slowly, like very very slowly he inched forward with the traffic but didnt seem to get very far at all.

message 22: by A (new)

A H Nearly two hours had passed, and she was stuck at exactly the same spot where she had been two hours ago. The only change in the condition was that the rain had been falling harder, if that was even possible. She had called her mother, telling her that wouldn't be able to make it. Suddenly, she saw a few people outside, drenched in the rain, shouting at each other. Not shouting, but talking heatedly about something. She opened the door of her car, and immediately water poured in.

message 23: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments After the two hour mark he turned his car off, figuring there was no point running the car and running out of petrol when they weren't moving anywhere at all. He too looked out the window, seeing others where out in the rain, talking, yelling about something.

message 24: by A (new)

A H The water poured into the car, and when she stepped out, she saw that it had reached upto the waist. She shuddered, in fear as well as cold, and started wading her way across the road. There was no point staying in the car and since it didn't seem like the rain would stop any time soon, she wanted to find a warm place to sit and wait. All around, people ran, and there was complete chaos.

message 25: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Jayden looked outside the side of his car, he noticed the water raising uncontrollably around them, he knew if he opened his car door it would come rushing in and didnt exactly want that incase he couldn't even get out. He reached up, opening the sky light of his car, beginning to pull himself out from the car, letting the rain pour in. He slid onto the top of his car, looking around as best he could, trying to see if there was somewhere for him to head to.

message 26: by A (new)

A H She saw the man on the top of the car the moment he slid up. He stood out from all the wild people around, he appeared calm and peaceful, sitting on top of his car, looking almost comic. Unable to help herself, she let out a small giggle. She looked around for a raised level, where she could climb up to. The water was rising from her waist and now reached almost her chest. She had to do something quickly.

message 27: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Jayden had almost been in a similar situation once, he knew he needed to keep calm, if he didnt his heart would race more than it already was and then it could just get worse, once he found a spot in the distance he slid down from his car, sliding into the water, shaking a little from how cold it was, although that didnt stop his determination, he would get to the bell tower

message 28: by A (new)

A H Angela had spotted the bell tower, and saw that a lot of people were making their way towards it. She too, started towards it, knowing that it was the only safe thing there. She was shivering from the cold, teeth clattering, but yet persistent in her pursuit.

message 29: by A (new)

A H Angela had spotted the bell tower, and saw that a lot of people were making their way towards it. She too, started towards it, knowing that it was the only safe thing there. She was shivering from the cold, teeth clattering, but yet persistent in her pursuit.

message 30: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments He pushed his way through the streaming water, for in his mind not to focus on the cold water but on his survival, other peoples survival. He reached the tower as did other people, firstly he helped them up, waiting a few more minutes before he climbed up himself, finally shuddering and shaking from the cold air, wet clothes and wind.

message 31: by A (new)

A H She reached the tower and saw that a lot of people had already made their way upwards. She started climbing upwards, her hands mildly shaking, and slipping, from the wet rods. She made her way upwards slowly, trying to calm her mind and mild her heartbeat. And then, suddenly, in a moment, her hand slipped and she let out a shriek.

message 32: by A (new)

A H She reached the tower and saw that a lot of people had already made their way upwards. She started climbing upwards, her hands mildly shaking, and slipping, from the wet rods. She made her way upwards slowly, trying to calm her mind and mild her heartbeat. And then, suddenly, in a moment, her hand slipped and she let out a shriek.

message 33: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Jayden looked out over to the edge. He quickly leaned forward, holding into the rails of the bell tower and with his other hand reached out, remarkably catching her somehow. "Somebody help!" He called, unable to use his other hand but not willing at all to let her go.

message 34: by A (new)

A H She looked up into the face of the man who had been sitting on the top of his car. She clinged desperately to his hand, trying to use her other hand to grasp something which might give her support.

message 35: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments He looked back down at her. "Hold on." He told her, trying to hold her tightly with one hand until someone else finally came to help, they tugged her up and helped her onto the tower. Jayden quickly took his jacket off and wrapped it around her as she was shaking "you're alright.... You're ok." He said softly, rubbing her back as he tried to help her warm up.

message 36: by A (new)

A H She let out a sigh of relief as she was pulled up by the people. Shivering, teeth chattering, she clung onto the man who had held her hand first. She melted into him as soon as he wrapped his jacket around her, as the gravity of the situation hit her. She bit her lip to keep from crying.

message 37: by A (new)

A H She let out a sigh of relief as she was pulled up by the people. Shivering, teeth chattering, she clung onto the man who had held her hand first. She melted into him as soon as he wrapped his jacket around her, as the gravity of the situation hit her. She bit her lip to keep from crying.

message 38: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Jayden hugged her close, rubbing her back gently while he looked over, the bell tower had enough overhand roof to shelter then but that didn't exactly keep them warm. He leaned back against the wall of the tower, watching her while he tried to keep her warm at least.

message 39: by A (new)

A H She suddenly realized that she was too close to the man, so close that she could feel the warmth of his body. She shrunk away from him, shivering, and suddenly she lost all control and started sobbing. She moved away from him and leaned against the wall, gathering his jacket around him for warmth.

message 40: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Jayden frowned a little and raised an eyebrow as she moved away from him. "Hey.." She said quietly and softly "hey, it's ok." He added. "I'm helping you." He told her, but didn't try to pull her back incase she didn't want to be

message 41: by A (new)

A H Angela looked up at him from beneath his eyelashes and looked into eyes which were sincere and honest. She slid her hand across to him, scared of him as well as aching to touch him, to be consoled by him. "I - I'm scared. It's raining so hard...", she trailed off.

message 42: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments He nodded a little and moved closer to her side, putting his arms around her "I know." He said, looking out to the town, quiet harshly unseen due to the rain. "We'll be fine soon." He said, hugging her slightly "try not to think about it."

message 43: by A (new)

A H She leaned into his touch, finding a sense of comfort she hadn't felt in ages. She looked up at his face, noticing that he was so good looking, a face which could make you go 'damn!' if she had seen him under normal conditions. However, the situation was different and she knew in the heart of her hearts, that if the rain didn't stop, they wouldn't make it through the night. "We're going to die",s he croaked out.

message 44: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Jayden shook his head slightly, holding her close, glancing around to others who were holding family members and friends close. "Don't say that." He said softly "we will get through this." He said as thunder rolled over the night sky with some lightening

message 45: by A (new)

A H She cringed, hearing the thunder, and inched closer to him. She sniffed, let out a sob, and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry", she sighed, "I'm a mess". She sniffed again.

message 46: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments He pulled her legs closer to himself to try keep himself warm aswell, looking at her with a soft laugh "your not a mess... I mean, physically looking at you yeah you kinda look like it but so do I... Were all a mess right now." He said

message 47: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments Sorry, I'm going to bed it's 1am

message 48: by A (new)

A H She smiled when he said this, and snuggled closer to him, thankful of the warmth he radiated. She hoped he wasn;t feeling awkward, being so close to each other, but then drove that thought away from her mind. "Emotionally too...a mess. I panic too easily in such situations".

message 49: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24830 comments He continued to shake his head, holding her close and closed his eyes a little "that doesn't make you a mess." He said softly, rubbing her back more

((Ok definitely going to bed now. Night)

message 50: by A (new)

A H ((Ok good night:) Sleep tight!))

« previous 1