Matsenga: An Advanced Roleplay discussion

General > Questions/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Okay so we have full reign on what we make our characters into? Like... anything?

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Oh, cool! ^_^ I was thinking a Sidhe fae and... hmm... Human Psychic?

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments A PIXIE A TINY PIXIE I REALLY WANNA TINY PIXIE SO WHAT'S THE LIMITATIONS AND STUFF??? *bouncing around excitedly*

message 4: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) okay sooo....I'm doing a Merman, werecat, werewolf, and either a shapeshifter or Kitsune (or both if I use one for my other FC)

any limitations on those that you would like?

message 5: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ okay~

message 6: by Kikki (last edited Aug 19, 2015 04:57PM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I has a small question.

It says on the shapeshifting thing that they can shapeshift into any animal, but then it also says they can only master three forms. Does that mean they can only turn into three forms? that had me confused cause they can't shapeshift into anything if they can only shapeshift into three forms?

message 7: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments Is royalty allowed? I wanted to make my Vini a prince? Would that be alright or no?

message 8: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 55 comments How do you feel about bringing in past characters that were (a) never rped or (b) never finished? (Specifically ones from Hudoliath, in case you were wondering.)

message 9: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Are there already set limitations mermaids, demons, and witches or nah?

message 10: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) A'ight, thanks!

message 11: by Kikki (last edited Aug 20, 2015 04:20AM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Oh....so they can shapeshift into anything, but out of that anything they can only turn into one of three 3 animals, is that right? I think i was confused on the wording

message 12: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Oh, okay...

message 13: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 55 comments Grazie!

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments Random thingy here... But we should have a charrie chat, cuz those are always fun and stuff ^-^

message 15: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 55 comments headcanoooooooon thread
'cause we all definitely need the feels that will undoubtedly bring

message 16: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) CHARACTER CHAT THREAD!