Matsenga: An Advanced Roleplay discussion

General > Welcome/Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 206 (206 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) So, like, this reminds of Hudoliath?

message 2: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) I knew it. And I'm still lovin' it.

message 3: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Same. This time, I hope the group doesn't die though.
Yeah, nice job on making them!

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Hey Shad. ^_^ I might not make many characters but I can say I'll try to join in on the fun. :)

message 5: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'm doing that thing where I joined cause a friend invited me again XD oh well haha I want a fantasy school rp whatever type thing anyways. Its been a while

message 6: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) haiiiiiii *flops on you* I'm so tired DX Stephen woke me up by touching me with his freaking freezing cold ice hand and like I jumped a foot in the air and was awake at once and just bleh DX

message 7: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) He's lucky I was asleep, I would have kicked him otherwise

still wanted to til he realized his hand was super cold and apologized >.> he's too cute for his own good sometimes...

message 8: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) U////U *hides face shyly behind penguin*

message 9: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 45 comments this is a cool lookin' group Shad.

message 10: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) *rolls around* uuuuuuughhh I'm hungry DX but that requires getting up getting dressed and going out into the kitchen and then making something and I dont wanna *pouts*

message 11: by Aliya (new)

Aliya  Qureshi (aliyaqureshi) hola~

message 12: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) *flops all over the floor and ceiling*

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments *slams into group full force* TINY PIXIES PREPARE TO BE MADE

message 14: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD HAI RO! *flops on you*

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments *flops over the place* HAI HAI HAI KIKS!!! KIKS OMGSH IMMA MAKE A TINY PIXIE AND OMGSH SHE'S GONNA BE A TINY PIXIE AND OMG COLLABS AND FANTASY AND TINY PIXIES AND TINY PIXIES AND TINY PIXIES AND *explodes*

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments JACKIE HAI HAI HAI!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE CAN'T WAIT

message 17: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD haha you seem pretty excited about this pixie idea lol *huggles you* super cute

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments
PIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIEPIXIESPIXIES *huggles back*

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments YAS YAS I AM AND OKAY I CLAIMED MAH FACES NOW I'M OFF TO MAKE A TEMPLATE AND COLLAB LIST

message 20: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD haha careful Ro we don't want you to explode

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments OKAY SO I HAD TO GO OUT AND THE BAD NEWS IS THAT I DIDN'T FINNISH MY PIXIE YET BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I JUST WATCHED TINKERBELL AND THE NEVERBEAST AND I FEEL THOUROUGHLY IN-TUNE WITH MY INNER PIXIE-LOVING 9-YEAR-OLD SO IMMA FINISH MY PIXIE NOW

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments HAI HAI JACKIE!! *tackles* OMG PIXIIIEEEEEEES BTW I'M STILL PUMPED FOR TINY PIXIES AND I RUN TH SPECIES INFO BY SHAD AND SHE APPROVED AN I'M ALMOST DONE I JUST GOTTA DO A SHORT HISTORY

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JACKIE I DID IT MY PIXIE IS FINISHED SHE'S TINY AND A PIXIE AND OMGOMGOMGOMG I FINISHED HER AND NOW I NEED KIKS TO MAKE HER DUDE SO LIKE SHE CAN BE A PIXIE I NEED HER TO DO STUFFS PIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIESPIXIES

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY YOU LIKE HER!!!!!! *bounces around excitedly* AND YAS OF COURSE I PUT YOU IN INSPIRATION CUZ YOU GUYS ARE HELLA INSPIRATIONAL

ALSO WE NEED A CHARRIE CHAT SO I CAN USE MY PIXIE WHILE I WAIT FOR KIKS TO COME BACK AND EVENTUALLY MAKE HER DUDE

message 25: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) *flops* haiiiii I am back from the pooooollll~

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments HAI HAI HAI KIKS!!!! I FINISHED MY PIXIE AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO CHECK HER OUT AND SHE ALSO IS GONNA HAVE HUMMINGBIRD WINGS AND SHE'S GONNA LOOK SO EXOTIC AND YET SO CUTE AND SHE'S GONNA BE A FRIGGING TINY PIXIE KIKS *bounces excitedly all over the place*

message 27: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD haha you are excited I see

message 28: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I like her btw

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments I AM I AM I AM AND NOW I WANNA MAKE A SPIRIT GHOST DUDE OR SOMETHING BUT OMG PIXIESPIXIESPIXIES I LOVE EM AND OMG YAAAAAAAAAAY YOU LIKE HER!!! ^.^

message 30: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD haha I'll try and work on Tritone today yeah?

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THAT IS VERY VERY OKAY LIKE AWESOME IN FACT LIKE OMGSH PIIIIIIIIIXIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEES EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I LOVE EM THIS HAS LITERALLY BEEN A LIFELONG OBSESSION I HAVE WATCHED EVERY SINGLE SHOW, READ EVERY SINGLE BOOK, AND SEEN EVERY SINGLE MOVIE THAT I'VE EVER FOUND THAT RELATES TO FAIRIES OR JUST SMALL PEOPLE

message 32: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) :O

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY FACE WATCHING THE SECRET WORLD OF ARIETTY LIKE THEY WEREN'T FAIRIES BUT THEY WERE TINY PEOPLE AND I LOVED THAT MOVIE AND I ALSO WATCHED BOTTLE FAIRIES THAT WAS A PRETTY DECENT ANIME AND I READ THE LITTLES AND I ALSO READ ALL OF THE TINKERBELL BOOK SERIES AS WELL AS HAVING WATHED THE ENTIRE TINKERBELL MOVIE SERIES AND THERE ARE MORE I BELIEVE BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY ARE RIGHT NOW

message 34: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) haha Xd you are so excited its freaking adorable I love it

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments Heehee~ I just love pixIES OMG I LOVE THOSE SHIRTLESS PICS ON TRITONE'S TEMPLATE AND LIKE OMGSH MARINA IS JUST GONNA LIKE HIDE BEHIND HIM OR SOMETHING WHENEVER THEY MEET ANYONE AND SHE'S JUST GONNA LIKE CLING TO HIS FINGER AND LIKE OMG PIXIESPIXIESPIXIES

message 36: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) be careful to not explode XD

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments I CANNOT PROMISE THAT I'M SORRY

message 38: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) DX maybe I shouldn't finish my collab guy for it then? I don't want you to explode

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments WAIT WAIT NO OKAY THEN I PROMISE I WON'T EXPLODE INSTEAD I'LL UH...... UM...... I'LL WORK ON CHARRIES IN THE HG GROUP!!!

message 40: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ awesome~

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments Working on charries in the HG group didn't work... >.> BUT I'LL GET TO IT AFTER I FINISH THIS COOLIO SPIRIT DUDE I'M MAKING

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments HIYA FROOT!! *glomps* I GOT TO MAKE A PIXIE SO I AM A VERY VERY HAPPY PERSON!!! And you?

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments Nice! ^-^ Getting stuff done is always fulfilling! Hehe, but in my case, it's the getting up and doing stuff that's usually the problem... XD I usually prefer to procrastinate and watch anime instead, so it's an achievement just for me to have finished a character XD

message 44: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I kinda want to make a ghost actually...

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments YOU SHOULD KIKS!!! Shad is gonna post the guidelines sometime tomorrow for them, but I'm pretty sur the agreed upon abilities if flight and naturally being invisible and intangible, with the ability to become both visible and tangible. However, I'm pretty sure they're more powerful around where they died, and if they go too far away they wouldn't be able to become visible. *cough cough cough* But yeah y'know Tritone is also cool to work on am I right?*cough cough cough*

message 46: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) HAI JAC!!

I'm making a Werewolf, Werecat, Kitsune, Shapeshifter, Merman and likely also a Ghost

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments I got a pixie, working on a ghost, wanna make a werecat, and I have absolutely no idea what I'm gonna do with the last one right now :P

message 48: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I AM A POTATO HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moo XD

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments Jᴀᴄǫᴜᴇʟɪɴᴇ; happy birthday to me wrote: "*quietly drooling over the ghost*"

Which ghost? My ghost?

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 95 comments OOH YAY YOU LIKE HIM THEN!! ^.^ I only have a bit of his history left, so I should be able to finish him tonight! YAAAAAY!!

« previous 1 3 4 5