Charlie | 118 comments Heyo!

message 3: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude
Last Name: Unknown

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Looks:

[image error]

History:
Jude doesn't have the slightest idea who his parents were, but he knows that he was dropped at a fire station. Jude grew up in many different foster homes, but none of them ever stuck. He has been in many terrible homes, but he has had an okay home once or twice.

(( sorry, this isn't super detailed, I'm super distracted right now ))

message 4: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Name:Selene
Appearance:long black hair with purple ombré and shocking blue eye.slim and pale.6'1.
History:was adopted after her real parents died then her foster parents moved away leaving her alone.she found an apartment and works at the spa to earn her living.
Personality:funny,sarcastic.caring.doesnt really fall in love that easily but when someone sparks her heart she lives with all her heart.
Zodiac:Aquarius

((It's ok and idk y I put in the zodiac though,lol))

message 5: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Awesome! Somehow, Goodreads is being dumb.

message 6: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Yeah it does that))
Could u start

message 7: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude slung his bag over his shoulder, he didn't have much, really. He only has ever owned his own clothes and toiletries. The lady in charge of the group home checked his name off a list and lead him to his assigned room. It was about nine at night as she opened the door, "So you are rooming with Selene and Elliot, night." She shut the door behind Jude and locked it; three locks this time. Jude stumbled a bit in the dark, but found his bed quickly.

Elliot:

message 8: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene was awake.She couldn't go to sleep.she felt a bump as her bed shook s little.
'Hello?'she said in the dark.'elliot is that you?'

message 9: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude stopped moving, "I'm sorry, I'm new... My name is Jude..." He sat his bag down and sat on the end of his bed.

message 10: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Oh I'm Selene,wait'she turned on her torch and shone it at him and then at herself.'better,right'she smiled.

message 11: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude chuckled, smiling at Selene, "Much."

Elliot made a soft noise as she woke, rubbing her eyes.

message 12: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Hey there'selene smiled at the girl.'you're up?'she then looked at Jude.'im sorry if I'm keeping you up,but I just can't get to sleep'

message 13: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments (( gtg for a while ))

message 14: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Ok))

message 15: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude smiled over at Elliot, "Hi, I'm Jude, I'm new here."

message 16: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Are we both doing Elliot))

Elliot yawned again.then she opened her eyes wide and smiled brightly at Jude.
'You look like my big brother'

Selene smiled.If Elliot was happy,she was happy.
'Looks like you found a sister'

message 17: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude chuckled, "Well isn't she a cute sister?" Jude laid down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling.

message 18: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene smiled as she hugged Elliot.
'She sure is'
She then looked at Jude.'you must be tired,I guess We should let you sleep now'

Elliot:
'But I wanted to hear a story from him'

Selene:'maybe next time'

Elliot:
'Could you sing me a lullaby,so I can go to sleep'

Selene:
'Sure'

Close your eyes as the wind blows tonight
Rest your head as everything turns alright
You might be young,but to me you're a flame
The fight you won,the victory is yours to claim

Selene continued singing till Elliot was asleep.she placed a kiss on her cheek and covered her with the blanket.'goodnight'she whispered to her before getting in her own bed.

((The song's pretty sucky,it's the only thing which came in mind so I wrote it.lol))

message 19: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude smiled, whispering over to Selene, "How long have you been here?"

message 20: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'About two months'she whispered back.'but still I can't call it home'

message 21: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude nodded, looking up at her in the semi-dark room, "Yeah, I know what you mean." Jude had a place he had called home, but it was too hard to think about right now, to painful to even remember their faces.

(( I'm thinking Selene could get in a bad situation and Jude could rescue her. ))

message 22: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Good idea,ok sure))

Selene smiled weakly at Jude.'so do you wanna talk about your family,if it'll help you feel better?'

message 23: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Any situation idea?:) ))

message 24: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((How about she's almost kidnapped or something))

message 25: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude shook his head, giving and unconvincing smile, "Never really knew anything about them. I almost had a family once. They had the papers ready and everything... but you know, sometimes things don't work out."

(( maybe one of the group home adults is hurting her or takes her away to hurt her.))

message 26: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Ok,I'm ok with that))

'Yeah life gets sucky at times'she sighs.'but then again there are also bright things in life'

message 27: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude chuckled and nodded, "I guess there is that." He laid down and closed his eyes, "Don't take this the wrong way, but your eyes are gorgeous."

message 28: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Thanks'she smiled,something she'd been doing a lot tonight.she then laughed.'don't take this the wrong way but your face is gorgeous'

message 29: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude smiled, "It's an okay face, I guess, but yours is just.." He took a breath and looked up at the ceiling, "It's like a collection of stardust. I know that we are all star stuff, but you are... Like the best stars or something." He trailed off, embarrassing himself enough.

message 30: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene blushed and she was glad it was dark.'thanks jude'she said trying not to get more red.'that's the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me'

message 31: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude shook his head, frowning a little, "It shouldn't be... You deserve whole books of poetry. I suck at that stuff, but you deserve a lot more than this place has to offer."

message 32: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene got out of her bed and walked to Jude.she sat at his bed.'I think I believe in love at first sight now'

message 33: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude sat up, hoping he hadn't mistaken what she was saying, "I've never believed in love in the first place. I don't think I feel that way anymore."

(( gtg for tonight ))

message 34: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((I gtg too,lol,bye))

'I always thought it wasn't true but today I believe,and I can't stop myself'she then without thinking,leaned closer and kissed him on the cheek.'thankyou jude'

message 35: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude blushed, looked at her in the almost darkness of their room and placed his finger under her chin, smiling. He then gave her a gentle kiss on her lips.

message 36: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene kissed back,smiling.She blushed but she was glad Jude couldn't see it.she pulled back.'I think it's safe to say,I love you'

message 37: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude smiled into the kiss before she pulled back. When she did pull back, he nodded, " I think it's safe for me to say as well." He kissed her forehead gently and breathed in her smell.

message 38: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene smiled at him and then turned her flashlight on.'I can't keep away from your face'she smiled.she then cuddled next to him.

message 39: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene smiled at him and then turned her flashlight on.'I can't keep away from your face'she smiled.she then cuddled next to him.

message 40: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude held her tightly against him as he smiled over her. (( oh fiddle sticks, I've got to go))

message 41: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Aww,well see u later))

Selene closed her eyes and buried her head in his chest.'I think you are a gift sent from God,because my life was miserable and now it's so much brighter'

message 42: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Btw this is Selene: [image error]

message 44: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude kissed the top of her head, smiling down to him, "I'm so glad to have meet you,also I think we should get some sleep."

message 45: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Yeah,Ok'she snuggled in next to him and hugged him as she fell asleep.

((Time skip to a few days after,when she gets in a bad situation?))

message 46: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments (( Sure :) ))

message 47: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene was walking down the street to the orphanage,she had just got back from her work at the spa.She couldn't wait to see Jude and Elliot.

((I'll brb,gtg take a shower))

message 48: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Jude checked the time, excited to see Selene again. He loved seeing her. Jude played with Selene in the small room.

message 49: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Selene had bought a new dress for Elliot,knowing she loved them and she had bought some shoes for Jude and a couple of shirts for herself.She decided to take the shortcut which passed through a narrow dark alley.She didn't mind,she wasn't scared of the dark.She quickly made her way,humming a tune as she did so.

((I'm baaaack,hey what time is it where u r,oh and you'll have to play the bad dude,and I'll also play Elliot))

message 50: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 118 comments Ian waited in the dark ally, hearing a girl humming down the way. He jumped out and pressed a gun to Selene's back. "Don't you dare make a noise or I will end you." He led her to his van and shoved her in, driving off the his house.

« previous 1