Perustopia Book Club discussion

When will Septembers book be annouced?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Schneider  | 2 comments HI! so I know its only half way through August but I'm kinda a planner lol and since the live event won't be until September 7th will the next book be announced before then? Also just a suggestion but maybe it could be a banned book is banned book week is September 27-October 3 :) Also Im super excited to start Rook! I was going to wait to join until next month but couldn't bare to wait so I ordered it and it will be here Wednesday! Also Sasha Im reading heart of betrayal right now its AMAZING!

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (bookswithabrunette) | 10 comments I couldn't join this month due to school reading so I really want to know when September's book will be announced as well! I'm very excited to begin participating

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Hammett | 15 comments I finished the rook a while back now so am waiting for the next book to be announced so I can buy it and it's ready to go come next month's read-a-long.

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 7 comments Wow you guys are fast. My copy didn't even arrive yet.

message 5: by Literatastic (new)

Literatastic | 16 comments I live in Denmark, so it's pretty hard for me to find most copies in stores and it takes a while to get the books home as well, so I hope the next book will be announced soon. :D

message 6: by Farah (new)

Farah (farahhany98) | 45 comments I have the same problem i hope they will be announced soon too

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (fallonedragons) | 27 comments Couldn't join this month...thanks, assigned reading. love you too. Can't wait for next month's though!!!

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (fallonedragons) | 27 comments Couldn't join this month...thanks, assigned reading. love you too. Can't wait for next month's though!!!

message 9: by Ramsha (new)

Ramsha Razzak | 10 comments I finished the rook a while back now so am waiting for the next book to be announced so I can buy it and it's ready to go come next month's read-a-long.
Me too!! How did u find the book? Did u enjoy it?

message 10: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Hammett | 15 comments Ramsha wrote: "I finished the rook a while back now so am waiting for the next book to be announced so I can buy it and it's ready to go come next month's read-a-long.
Me too!! How did u find the book? Did u enj..."

I thought it was okay. A certain character and a couple of specific moments in the book that didn't make sense really hindered the overall read for me, gave it 3 stars. How about you?

message 11: by coeur de samurai (last edited Aug 19, 2015 06:30PM) (new)

coeur de samurai (coeurdesamurai) | 71 comments I ordered the book the 4th and it will arrive the 31st, siriusly Amazon why so much hatred towards me. I would like to know what is the next book so I can manage to have it FOR THE RIGHT MONTH!

message 12: by Paige (new)

Paige (heypaigec) | 7 comments I had to reluctantly skip this month regardless of how much I wanted to read Rook so I am eagerly waiting for the next month's read so I can order it and have it in time to join you guys!

message 13: by Jia (new)

Jia | 15 comments Me too, I would like to know september's book so I can order it right now ;-)

message 14: by Cory (new)

Cory (corylucille) I'm not sure I'm going to read Rook in time because I'm still pretty far back on the wait list for it at my library. I need to get on the wait list for the September book like right now if I'm going to have it in time.

message 15: by Aljeanne (new)

Aljeanne | 14 comments I don't think I'll be able to read Rook within the given time period, I'm behind with my own books to read. *sighs* I'll just wait for the next book.

message 16: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (fallonedragons) | 27 comments @Yintenchi, same problem

message 17: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 32 comments We should read Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. It's coming out on September 1st, and I really want to read it!

message 18: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (grouchy03) | 4 comments HEY GUYS I FOUND AUDREY!! She's right there^^^ (sorry I had to do it. No regrets)

message 19: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 32 comments :D It took me a second to get that and now I can't stop laughing!!

message 20: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (grouchy03) | 4 comments I may have just realized I posted that in the wrong group. oops?

message 21: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 32 comments :) I've done that a lot.

message 22: by Akram (new)

Akram Saleh (akramsaleh0707) QUEEN OF SHADOWS !!!!! :)

message 23: by Akram (new)

Akram Saleh (akramsaleh0707) QUEEN OF SHADOWS !!!!! :)

message 24: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 32 comments :)

message 25: by Tanja (new)

Tanja van Kommer (bookg33kgirl) | 80 comments I agree on queen of shadows. I'm currently reading throne of glass and it would be pretty awesome if I could read them right after another. still have to wait for the third book to arive tho and I haven't even got a chance to pre-order queen of shadows. it sucks to live on your own when you have bills to pay and you just want to buy books instead :C

message 26: by coeur de samurai (new)

coeur de samurai (coeurdesamurai) | 71 comments no not queen of shadows. it will be unfair to those who didn't read the first books or disliked it... it's better to read stand alone books or the first book of a new serie.

message 27: by Aadivah (new)

Aadivah (aadivah-is-awesome) I hope it's not Queen of Shadows because books take a long time to show up here in Trinidad and I haven't been able to order it.