1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Noelle and Stephanie

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Ok here we go!

message 2: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Thank you. :)

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments So did you want to character templates or go straight into the story?

message 4: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Templates please. Boy or girl?

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Uh..girl. I thought you said on the template you made for the story you wanted to be the guy, but if you had the preference of being the girl I can be the guy then.

message 6: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Oh. Yeah. :/ Sorry. I forgot about that. I'll have my guy up in a minute.

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Ok. Also I'm on my phone so I might take a while, sorry about that.

message 8: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Name: Kelland Ranscore
Race: Elven

Appearance:
Hair: Dark Brown - Short
Eyes: Pale Grey
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 242 lbs

message 9: by Stephanie (last edited Sep 17, 2015 04:56PM) (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Name: Morgana Rosalyn Nevele
Race: human

Appearance: (for now(second one down)) [image error]
Hair: Brown with natural streaks of red
Eyes: bright green
Height: 5'4

About: Morgana is a kind girl, polite, petite, and sometimes a bit in there. She's creative and a little out going, wanting to see the world and it's wonders. She lives by herself as her parents died from a sickness a few years back, doing enough farming to get by and selling art to those who take it. She's usually seen with her long hair in a braid, strands of it falling down in the front being too small to go back.

Family: Her mother Éwoen(eleven line), and her father Kendrick.
Other

message 10: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments I like her. :)

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments I like Kelland too:) did you want to start the roleplay or should I?

message 12: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Can you? :)

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Morgana had decided to do something different that day. Usually she'd stay at home, inside or working on her harvest. But this time, when she added the rough lines to the parchment, nothing seemed to work. One part was bigger than the other, parts looked awkward. Her hand was hurting and having seizures of its own. At one point, she dropped her pencil as her right hand was stuck in a cramped curled up position for a minute. When she stopped paying attention to it, that's when it went away. So, thinking that was a sign she needed a break, she went out for some fresh air. Her hair was in a messy braid, her dress was black and went down to her feet, her barefeet that were covered in the cool earth as she walked around in the forest near her cottage. She lifted her skirt up, and helped it in one hand as she steaded herself with the other. In front of her was a creek, with rocks big enough to step on. She went across them, her feet slipping as she crashed into the creek.

message 14: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Kelland sat leisurely up in a tree, his leg swinging lazily back and forth as he leaned back against the trunk. At that particular moment, he was supposed to be watching his new target. A young girl that supposedly had Elven blood in her but there was no proof of that. Kelland had been watching her for nearly three months, trying to find anything that meant she had the blood but nothing appeared. The girl had no talent for art or archery as it appeared, seeing as her father continued to try and teach her. Kelland's eyes were closed as he laid his head back against the rough bark, his ears tuned to everything he heard. The birds chirping, skittering in the forest floor, and the sound of the creek bubbling along. Kelland startled as he heard a loud splash as something fell into the creek. The creek was no more than a six inches deep, drowning was not concern. Enemies were. Kelland stealthily crept forward on the branches towards the creek, drawing a dagger from its holy until he had sight of the creek. After a moment, recognition came over him and he realized it was only his target. Clumsy girl, he said to himself with a shake of his head.

((Are we doing a medieval type thing? It's fine if we are. I just need to know.))

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments (Oh sorry I assumed and forgot to ask you about that sorry my brain died for a bit there.)

message 16: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments ((It's alright. I haven't done this plot as a Lord Of The Rings type fantasy thing yet so it'll be fun. Don't worry.))

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Morgana got up and walked to the other side of the creek, and sat down ignoring the conditions of her dress. She sighed and leaned back against the trunk behind her, looking at the sky. "How long has it been? Four months I think." She didn't realize she was being watched, having grown to ignore that feeling whenever she doubted it. She talk her thoughts out loud, not a clue about her assassin. She sighed and got up, looking around. "Well what if I drew an..elf right? Oh I don't know father wouldn't let me learn about anything, thinks I'm dumb." She mumbled this time as she walked farther away from the creek, and leaned into a tree trunk. When she moved again, she had slung something into her shoulder, black in color with wood sticking out. She held a black wooden now, as she walked over to a target practice up ahead. "Well father just has to try to get me to fall in love doesn't he," She started to complain about her life as she usually did every blue moon, notching an arrow to the bow. "Danico's just a bloke, I'd say." She pulled the string back to her cheek. "A bloke, a giant blow with nothing in his head!" The arrow flew into the center. "And then there's Dan, Dan the handsome one with a lady already." She let the arrow fly again. "And then there's the fact that he never seems to teach art the right way, doing it in such an odd way and thinking that I'm a good artist-" a third arrow. "When I'm nothing." She looked over, finally, to see all the arrows were near the center of the target, one being dead on. "Oh but if God almighty above turely does exist and cares," She turned around, her arrow up at an angle as she let it fly loose and hit a tree high in the branches. She wasn't sure where though, as the sun was facing her. "Then he must really enjoy screwing with my life." She mumbled and put the bow down, and put it away in the tree again. "Why even bother drawing when I'm obviously terrible at it? I don't even get how I get my soul into paper, or why I'm talking out loud and feel like someone's watching me so much!" She ran a hand through her hair. "God I'm paranoid, but that's obviously a bird on a branch. And if there was someone I must be killing their ears- sorry about that, I'm probably killing the birds ears. Now I feel mean," She mumbled and walked around aimlessly again. "I guess talking nonsense does have its perks.." She mumbled as she walked down a slippery slope. She started to hum, then shrugging she opened her mouth. She knew she hadn't sing in over three months, and immeditly started to wonder why she stopped in the first place. Maybe it was because Father started to teach her every day. But now he was gone on a trip for all she knew. She put the thoughts aside as she sang softly, "May it be an evening star, Shines down upon you, May it be when darkness falls, Your heart will be true, You walk a lonely road, Oh! How far you are from home"

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Noelle {~He1p M3 I'm S0 Br0K3n 1NsId3~} wrote: "((It's alright. I haven't done this plot as a Lord Of The Rings type fantasy thing yet so it'll be fun. Don't worry.))"

(Haha i almost went to lord of the rings for a name..I chose to go to Camelot instead:P well I hope it's no disappointment, I kinda didn't know what to exactly make her do so I just figured I'd give her a ramble.)

message 19: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments ((Umm. Okay. I will do my best to try and match this. I make no promises. Give me a bit.))

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments (Oh god I'm so sorry I got carried away with the..everything! I'm sorry I gave you an essay to read you don't have to match this I swear I'm so sorry I didn't realize it was this much I'm so so sorry!)

message 21: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments ((Alrighty. Thank you. I don't I've ever done anything that big before.
I like you're little song/poetry thing. :)))

~I still need to think. Sorry. Give me time please. It may be a while.~

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments (Ok take your time I've never done it that big I feel accomplished but also mean! And thanks I didn't make it though I'm not good at all in poetry it's a verse from a song I like...)(take your time honest!)

message 23: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments (Hey you don't have to match that length I mean..that was an accident but since I think you said you already started I don't want to have to make you reset the entire thing again..but you can just do it at your length really.)

message 24: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Kelland crouched out of sight on a branch and moved quietly beside her in the trees as she went along. He ignored her nonsensical rambling and was about to leave when she pulled out the bow and arrow. His interest piqued on how she might do, he stayed and watched as she shot in her anger, hitting the middle perfectly a couple times. When she turned to face him and shot the bow, Kelland watched warily as she shot. The arrow flew right past his face, just rustling his hair. Kelland sat frozen and listened as she told the sky that she felt like she was being followed. Well, she was right but clearly believed it was her overactive imagination.

message 25: by Stephanie (last edited Aug 20, 2015 09:51PM) (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Morgana walked back to the bank of the creek, and looked up and around, thinking to herself. "What if I was to draw an elf?" She thought as she continued to sing, and then tilted her head as she found her arrow. "But..how long are their...their ears?" Her last words came out as a whisper as she moved a bit to her side. She thought she saw someone in the trees, what clicked in her brain as an elf. That's when she decided to leave. She pulled up her skirt and ran across the creek, cutting her feet as she slowed to a jog and then a steady walk. She glanced around while in the forest, where she thought she was hearing footsteps on the branches and seeing the shadow of someone. She sat down and took a deep breath, and then sat up. "Are you, are you, coming to the tree?" She started to sing softly, eventually signing a little louder but still soft. She eventually shook her head and stared to sing the song from before.

message 26: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Kelland continued to watch her, as was his job for the time being. Only yesterday had his lord told him he had only another month to go back with the girl dead or he would be outcasted. Kelland knew she could probably see his shadow or the like but didn't stop following her in the trees. If she truly had Elven blood, she would know he was there. It wouldn't be hard for her to figure out if she was. When Morgana stopped, he did as well, moving farther back into the trees. If anything, the girl was a good singer. She had a melodic voice that most female elves possessed.

message 27: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Morgana continued to sing, and laid down on her back when she was done. She stared up at the sky, then her gaze fell back to the trees. She smiled and giggled in surprise. "Looks...like..I should.." She mumbled to herself, not finishing her words as she rolled over and sat up, and then rolled back over. Eventually she stood up and took a few steps back, looked at the elf, and something between realization and fear swept into her eyes as she slowly sat up, her eyes on him.

message 28: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Kelland narrowed his eyes as she looked at him. Maybe she really did have eleven blood as his lord believed. Kelland didn't move from his perch, staying absolutely still, his sharp vision centered on her in return as she looked at him. He knew that it was most likely wise to just step farther back into the forest and disappear but he couldn't seem to make his body work. Even as an elf, already attached to someone he'd rather not be, he could not deny that she was pretty. A young girl blossoming into a beautiful woman.

message 29: by Stephanie (last edited Aug 23, 2015 06:45PM) (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Morgana stared up at him, her eyes in a daze, and she took a deep breath as something logical came to mind. He's not real. She looked away, her eyes still glancing at him, as she quickly disregarded her dress, ruining it as she climbed the nearest tree and carefully managed to get up. With a tree between them, she bit her lip and jumped, her arms wrapping around the branch and pulled herself up.. She stared at him, close enough to see that he was real but not touch.

message 30: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments (Hold on I'm gonna change it real quick.)

message 31: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments ((You don't have to keep changing it. I'm only thinking of a response. Calm down, please. You're making it harder.))

Kelland's body tensed as she came up the tree put he didn't move away from his branch. He could've easily been gone and out of sight within seconds but he didn't move. He watched the girl struggle up the tree and cling to the branch in front of her. Kelland stared back at her, not sure what she wanted. "I am not an apparition nor a figment of your imagination." he said lowly, grey eyes meeting hers.

message 32: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Nooooooo!

message 33: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments (Gah! I'm sorry I just..I just didn't like it and I'll change it back.

message 34: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments ((Thank you.))

message 35: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments (I'm sorry you probably really don't like me right now. Sorry for making that harder for you- won't do it again.)

She didn't hear his words, her eyes staring into his grey eyes. "You're really handsome." She mumbled as she looked at him, and then noticed his lips moving. Her eyes followed up to his ear and hair, her eyes seeming to trace his face like she was the pencil and he was to be her master piece.

message 36: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Kelland quirked his eyebrows and shifted slightly, the branches creaking beneath his feet. He was uncomfortable to be looked at that way. Kelland never had been before but he didn't like it. He reached up, brushing hair from his forehead and readjusted on the branch as the wind began to blow, moving the branches a little.

message 37: by Stephanie (last edited Aug 24, 2015 06:23AM) (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Morgana watched him, her hand griping onto the branch as she watched him. "Why are you here?" She asked him, not even sure if he heared, or she said it out loud. "What are you?" She didn't want to go to assumptions, but then again she still felt like he was just her imagination. "I've made stuff up before," She mumbled to herself softly, "But you're something else. Do you have a name?"

message 38: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Kelland shifted someone, feeling extraordinarily uncomfortable as she stared at him. He listened silently to her and wasn't sure if he answer. "Ranscore." he answered her, telling her his last name in case. Kelland understood why the girl thought she was transfixed but wished she'd stop staring. Kelland started to edge away a little, knowing he needed to get away and back to his job.

message 39: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Morgana noticed his feet move back, and she looked down. "Sorry. Ranscore? Nice to meet you. You should talk more than hang by yourself." She said, feeling like she was just saying a reminder outloud than talking to someone. Then again, she thought he wasn't even real. She kept her eyes away this time and edged back as well, looking down to see some way to get down safely.

message 40: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Kelland's eyebrow twitched almost unnoticeably. "I don't have much of a choice than do to otherwise." he said then bolted farther into the trees. Kelland kept going til he was sure she wouldn't be able to see him. He should've just ended it right there and killed her, taken the proof to his lord and move on to his next job but he couldn't. Kelland stood up in the trees, his head never breaking the canopy of leaves. He held onto a break and clenched it tightly as he cursed his reluctance. He was most likely going to be personally killed by his lord for this.

message 41: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Morgana watched, bewildered. Her breathing was a bit uneven as she watched him fly away, and ten she sighed. She heated the faintest sounds-what could have been someone talking, but she couldn't make it out and passsed it for the ruffles of leaves. She then proceeded to begin her journey down the tree, holding onto the branch she was siting on. She accidently slipped, her arms barley holding on as she fell. The end of her dress teared as it got stuck on another branch as she fell. When she landed, she felt a sharp pain in her left leg, and fell back hitting something hard, knocking herself unconscious.

message 42: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments (Hey sorry if this is rude but incase you never got any notification or somehow was aware that I responded, that's cool that's just why I'm posting this incase you didn't know. Sorry again if this bothered you.)

message 43: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 958 comments Kelland stayed where he was, his eyes closed as he warred with himself over his stupidity. Why did he just kill her? Kelland then froze as he heard the sapping of tree branches and the dull thud of a body hitting the ground. He made his way back to the perch where he had been speaking with Morgana and didn't expect to see her knocked out on the ground. Kelland jumped down from the trees and went over to her, pressing a hand to the side if her neck as he checked her pulse. Still alive.

message 44: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 39 comments Morgana mumbled something, and pressed her check softly against his cheek. Still unconscious, she began to mumble again, whispering something between run and a word from a different language. Her eyes started to flutter open, but closed again once more. Her skin was pale, as on the back of her head a strand of red was covered in dark, thick blood.