Sarah J Maas Buddy Read discussion

QoS Buddy Read > Ch. 61-65

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ifrah (new)

Ifrah Alia (infinitebooklist) | 96 comments Only comment on content up to Chapter 65, please!

Spoilers below for up to Chapter 65.

message 2: by Ifrah (new)

Ifrah Alia (infinitebooklist) | 96 comments Asterin's story had me sobbing!

And I'm so sad because my ship has sunk but at the same time I'm happy for Rowan and Aelin and truly ship Aelin with happiness and I think all the main characters (AKA my babies) deserve happiness and if Rowan and Aelin make each other happy I'm going to ship it! I still ship Chaolaena and they're still (and possibly forever will be) my OTP, but Celaena Sardothien is essentially dead...

message 3: by Eloise (new)

Eloise | 32 comments The way Aelin screamed when rowan got that arrow I was so emotional. Asterin's story had my heartbroken and sobbing. When Aelin sees fleetfoot again oh and when Aelin and Chaol decide to kill Dorian together I was sobbing because well Dorian. Then I was sobbing because they've decided if he needs to die they'll do it together, together they'd kill their friend to save him.

message 4: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (RavenandtheHawk) | 12 comments I literally cried in this book. T-T so emotional.

message 5: by Momoko (new)

Momoko Nishino (peach240) | 11 comments I was left heartbroken after reading Asterin's story...

message 6: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (RavenandtheHawk) | 12 comments Me too T-T, so sad