Sarah J Maas Buddy Read discussion

QoS Buddy Read > Ch. 51-55

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ifrah (new)

Ifrah Alia (infinitebooklist) | 96 comments Only comment on content up to Chapter 55, please!

Spoilers below for up to Chapter 55.

message 2: by Sascha (new)

Sascha | 14 comments WAIT SO DID CHAOL JUST AMDIT TO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR CELAENA?!?!!?!?!!?!!?!

Rip. The Chaolaena ship we had a good run *SOBS*

message 3: by Sascha (new)

Sascha | 14 comments Btw im talking about when he's saying he doesn't feel jealous watching Rowan and Aelin

message 4: by Ifrah (new)

Ifrah Alia (infinitebooklist) | 96 comments Yeah I think he's basically establishing that he doesn't feel the same things for Aelin anymore and but that maybe he still cares because he says something about being glad that she has Rowan.

My heart is breaking because I love Chaolaena and I wanted Chaolin to be a thing but I can be okay with this because they really are different people now.

message 5: by Ifrah (new)

Ifrah Alia (infinitebooklist) | 96 comments Manon's golden eyes thing is interesting

And maybe the ring that Lorcan has, the one Aelin gives to Maeve in HoF could be the answer to saving Dorian?

And the Elide chapter POV! Elide destroyed the demon within her and maybe now she'll eventually side with Terrasen?

No Lysandra!!! Of course Arobynn couldn't go so easily!

message 6: by Eloise (new)

Eloise | 32 comments Chapter 52. All aboard the Rowaelin ship, I seriously am now trash. Honestly by the Wyrd I was like OMG OMG I was squealing!

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (4theloveoftomes) I love how Maas has made us slowly get over chaol. I've always liked him but the way she is building each of their characters is making it easier for me to bare the separation of my Ship