Sarah J Maas Buddy Read discussion

QoS Buddy Read > Ch. 41-45

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ifrah (new)

Ifrah Alia (infinitebooklist) | 96 comments Only comment on content up to Chapter 45, please!

Spoilers below for up to Chapter 45.

message 2: by Ifrah (new)

Ifrah Alia (infinitebooklist) | 96 comments I went from "Nooooooo. This is not happening. Noooooo" -utter shock- to "Yeeeees" to "omg what just happened." to "YAAS!" (Arobynn putting the onyx ring on Aelin, then it turns out that it Aelin had planned for it before hand, that scene between Rowan and Aelin and 'don't touch me like that' and then Arobynn finally dying at the hands of Lysandra and she kills him in his sleep and it was so damn easy for her and he never not once suspected anything from her!)

And then it ends with a Dorian chapter and each and every Dorian chapter makes me feel miserable because I miss Dorian soooo much and look what's happpened to him! I don't know how much more of this I can take. And my theory was that Dorian was not going to get out of the collar till at least book 5 but I can't see Dorian go through more of this torture! SAVE DORIAN!!!!

message 3: by Eloise (new)

Eloise | 32 comments That Rowan scene though! It pained me so much to read It. I was nearly sobbing and was like I need a hug, someone hug me now. Please. That the gods my friend was there.