Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Lynx இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 403 (403 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Here we are. :)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Awesome! So what kind of dystopian feel do we want to go for and what should the fantasy world be like? Is it going to be more like a traditional fantasy world with elves, dwarves, mythical creatures and such?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments I really don't know much about elves of Dwarves if I'm being honest. Though ummm what other kind of mythical creatures did you have in mind?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Umm... dragons, centaurs, stuff like that. Or we can create out own kind of fantasy world. :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments We could have dragons involved, that would be kind of cool. Like maybe their are dragon riders and stuff, just they are almost wiped out. Which is where the Dystopian part can come in. Like the government tried to wipe out all the dragons and their riders. But there is still a few remaining, and they are trying to form a resistance or something.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Hmmm... that could be cool. :) This is my thinking to go further into the topic: If they are dragons/riders maybe they could have been gaining too much power politically and physically because, well, dragons.... We'll have to decide the time period, but either way the government/royalty/whoever could have decided to put a stop to it and started to assassinate dragons and riders. If the riders have lands, people relying on them, etc. it could be disastrous and could lead to confusion over who owns what lands, or lead to others full out trying to claim territories. This could lead to a war torn land and the rest of the riders could try to band together to protect what they still have and prevent their extinction while the government tries to both get rid of the riders and dragons while preventing further warfare?

Is that at all how you were picturing it? Still needs things ironed out, and if it's different than what you pictured do give more info and we can work it all out. :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments I was thinking more of a holocaust type thing. There would be no camps but the rulers are getting rid of the dragons and their riders out of hatred and propaganda and well fear. The government would essentially be the bad guy. While killing off these riders and the dragons they've destroyed whole cities for collaborating and just because it was "For the greater good", causalities of war.

That's why they've started the resistance, to keep the government from killing innocent people, and from killing they're people and what not.

I was also thinking like only a few capitals, or big cities remained because the war was so terrible. All the people who survived the attack on their own cities either flocked to the bigger ones or joined the resistances.

The government thinks they've won, that they are free off almost all the dragons and their pesky riders. So they still have a few hunters out their looking, but it's on a much much lower scale now. They know nothing about the resistance.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Or something like that I guess.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Oooooooh, I like it. :) What time period should we aim for? Modern or more of a medieval feel?

message 10: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 17, 2015 08:00PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments I've tried medieval before and I sucked at it, like really bad lol.

So let's stick with modern. lol

Also I was thinking if we did add a bit of romance it could be with a hunter and a rider. They could catch him/her trying to kill one of the dragons and instead of killing her take her prisoner. So they can convince her to be on there side. So she can lead them to other hunters and convince them of the same thing. Or something like that. Though like you said before it definitely wouldn't be the main focus, it was just be an underlying thing.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Modern is fine by me. :) Do we want other mythical animals to be allowed, or just dragons? Maybe dragons could have been created more than always existing, like with genetic modification or something like that. If we go that way then other mythical stuff wouldn't be included, but if we go with them having always existed then we could have other ones too.

That could be cool. :) Yeah honestly I don't mind it when the romance does become more of the story, but it drives me nuts how romance rps seem to jump to straight in love or something like that. So if it's gradual and makes sense it doesn't bother me....
Do you prefer rping male or female characters?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments I don't really have a preference for playing either gender to be honest.

We should do double, or each have a few characters that are in the resistance, and then maybe each have a minor character that's in the government.

Yeah I agree with you, I hate instant love, it just annoys me and kind of ruins the whole role-play. So yeah slow and steady wins the race, lol.

And umm... yeah they should always have existed. What other kinds of mythical creatures should we add?

Also what are the rules for dragon and rider? Should we make it so only the rider can hear their dragon talk, but other dragons and talk amongst themselves. Or just no talking dragons?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Me either. That makes it easy, maybe we can both have one male and one female to start with then expand from there based on rp needs. Maybe three each if we both want an additional one in the government. I dunno, something like that. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

Hmmm... how about unicorns, phoenix, griffins, and gargoyles? We can skip them having weird power stuff to make it simpler if it helps.

Talking dragons could be fun. Only I think it would make more sense if dragons have their own language that the riders have learned, that way there's no weird telepathy stuff. So any rider can talk to any dragon should they know the language. Only downside to that is there's a chance others could find a way to learn the language too.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yes to all of it, just to sum it up. lol

Who would you want to be?
Gender and rider/hunter?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Absolutely no preference whatsoever. If you want to call first dibs on anything go right ahead, if not I'll go ahead and pick.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Umm I'd like to be the uh.... female hunter. If that's cool.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Sure! I'll make a male rider and female rider (or just a female civilian on the resistance side, undecided. Any input?), plus a male hunter. If it comes time for a government person to come in I'll whip one up then.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yeah that's fine, whatever you prefer. I'll do something similar. Wanna start making characters?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Sure. I might not be able to make them until tomorrow though, on my phone right now.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay, that's fine. I'll post mine in a few minutes.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Sounds good. :) random question but what time zone are you in? I'm in.. Crap I don't remember the name. The one on the west coast of the US... heh. :)

message 22: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 17, 2015 09:21PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments I think mine is central time. lol
Well it's 11:21 P.M. here anyway.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Mkay then :) and just a heads up I am a college student and have a part time job, but I don't go back for fall term for a month or so. Anyway, yeah. I'll have the characters posted tomorrow. :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Here's one of my Females. :)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 photo banner_kim_zps6r0poswf.jpg
Name: Elvira Manson
Nickname: Elly, Vira, Manson
(view spoiler)
Height: 5’4
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: Has light lavenderish blonde hair, and hazel eyes.
(view spoiler)
Personality: Elvira is extremely stubborn and likes getting her way, but isn’t spoiled. Though she never lets it show she is a caring person. She doesn’t really have that many loved ones, but she finds that she is very protective of those she cares about. She kind of comes off as harsh and cruel when you first meet her. She doesn’t like letting people in, she’s been burned to many times. As a result she is also sarcastic and mean to hide her true feelings. Once she trusts you though, she kinder and more open about her feelings. She'll joke around and just have fun. Loosen up a bit.
(view spoiler)
Other: Elvira has several tattoos. ((The ones featured in the above photos.))
She is always wearing this jewelry and almost never takes it off.
(view spoiler)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Here's my male. :)
Name: Jared Torres
Height: 6’1
Appearance: Jared has light brown curly hair and brown eyes.
 photo obAy_azuSsL1jrh3XdxMWMY83wsplEwu2ufEyHTt4lI_zpsvpbxtvvq.jpeg
(view spoiler)
Personality: Jared can kind of be cocky but he’s a nice guy, when he wants to be. He a was a jock, before the war, and well acts like one sometimes. He is kind of a player but has never and would never cheat on a girl. He’s protective of his little sister, even if they never get along at home. He's also very sarcastic and rude at times doesn't really have a filter either. Acts on impulse a lot of the time too.
Other: Ayanna is his little sister.
Jared always wears a silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand he never takes it off: (view spoiler)
He wears this bracelet on his right wrist: (view spoiler)
His dragon, Akna
(view spoiler)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Here's my other female character.
 photo 7511477626_fef428171b_z_large_zps48572bb4.jpg
Name: Ayanna Christine Torres
Nicknames: Anna, Tina, Torres
(view spoiler)
Height: 5’1
Relationship Status: Single
Appearance: Longish medium brown hair and brown eyes. Fair skin.
(view spoiler)
Personality: Ayanna is quiet at first, kind of shy, but once she get’s comfortable around you she blossoms. She becomes a weird goofball making stupid jokes every once in a while and she just really opens up.. She’s very loyal and would never betray anyone she cares about, no matter what. She's a pretty serious person when she needs to be, but she's also to joke around in slightly inappropriate times. She's not the best at socializing, but she does her best when it calls for it. She's a good liar but once you get to know her you'll be able to tell because she has a tell. Whenever she lies she bounces her left leg, or taps her foot is she's standing. The war as harden her more then she would have liked, she not as nice as she used to be.
(view spoiler)
Other: Jared is her older brother.
She is always wearing this jewelry and almost never takes it off.
(view spoiler)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments I'm a college student too, and am about to start both a part time job and college and just a few days. So I might not post as often when that time comes.

message 28: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 17, 2015 09:34PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Sorry just wanted to make one more. So there's more guys.
Name: Sam Valentine
Height: 5’10
 photo Drew-drew-roy-24772671-500-319_zpsxf4leox1.png
(view spoiler)
Personality: Sam is probably the nicest guy you’ll ever met, hardly a mean thing you could say about him. Despite that though he has a terrible temper, and just gets mad for almost no reason. The thing is though, he also calms down just as fast as he gets angry, never lasts long and he always feels bad about his outburst. Unfortunately after the war decimated his friends and family, his temper has gotten a lot worse and he hates a lot more than he used too. He’s still jokes around a lot though, and hardly ever has a serious thing to say, unless it’s need more than anything else.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Cool characters :)

Alrighty, good to know. :) so long as it doesn't die I'm happy.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Yep me too.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments How should we start it off?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Sorry, was getting dinner.
Ummm.... hmm. Maybe a meeting could have been called for the riders to plan a strike? As for the others, maybe they are just at a camp? Maybe in part for training or something

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay sounds good.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Cool. :) ok, well I should get going, but I'll be back tomorrow with my characters :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Okay awesome.

message 36: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Aug 18, 2015 10:11AM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments ((Just a note, I generally discover the personality of my characters as I rp them. For that reason I won't even make mention of their personality))

Name: Gauge Ruiz
Appearance:

Height: 5'11"
Other: His dragon likes to be called by his first name, Qupstim, but everyone calls him by his last name, Jade. He hates it when people assume he's a girl, so just be cautious....

------------------------

Name: Belladonna Manlethorpe
Nickname: Usually goes by Bella
Appearance:

Height: 5'4"
Other: She is almost always seen with a camera in her hands, even if it isn't her big fancy professional one. She is frequently taken away by the beauty of the world and feels like it is her job to immortalize it through photographs. She has a soft spot for photographing dragons and their riders, finding it one of the most beautiful things to ever have been created. Such large, dangerous beasts as gentle as a lamb when their rider is around, living so closely yet so peacefully with humans. It takes her breath away.

--------------

Name: Warbler Romero
Generally goes by: Romero
Appearance:

Height: 6'1"
Other: He has issues with dragons, finding them to be monsters worthy only of death. His mother had actually been a dragon rider, but one day as a young child he had received news that her mother and her dragon had been found dead off of the coast. It seemed that something had happened to the dragon and they had plummeted to their deaths. Warbler turned all his frustration and anger at her death onto dragons. Growing up with this hatred he trained himself to someday become a dragon hunter. He has a leather vest he wears with one scale from each dragon he has killed adorning it like a badge. Any time he wears this vest he is in his mood to hunt and has a goal to add one scale to the vest by the end of the day. He's filled up the back and has started to add the scales to the front, which wasn't too bad considering they were much harder to find nowadays.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Awesome, really like em

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Thanks! Do you want to post first? I have to go but I'll be back in around half an hour.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments yeah I can post first

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Jared sighed softly and leaned back in his seat as the meeting went on. Unfortunately literally no one could agree on a plan. The only thing they all almost agree on was that it needed to happen, and soon. Though they also all agreed that the hunters needed to be taken care of, they're almost worse then the government. Which is were the dilemma came in, they couldn't agree on which to attack and how. Half were saying to go after the hunters the other half were saying they should just cut the head off the snake and go for the government.

After a few more minutes of just listening to them yell he rolled his eyes and stood up. "Shut up" he yelled and wait for it to quiet down. "We're not going to get anywhere if we're fight. So shut up and sit the fuck down" he said and glared at everyone until they did just that. "Now I suggest that one person goes at a time and explains their plan. Uninterrupted, anyone tries to interrupt they leave the room and they veto their vote. Got it" he said and rolled his eyes again before sitting back down. "You go first" he said and pointed at some random guy.

Ayanna paced around the resistances base camp, it was in some ghost town. One of the cities that the government destroyed in one of the first initial battles of the war. She was waiting for her brother to come out of the meeting room. They've been in there for hours and she was starting to get anxious about the out come of the meeting. After a while though she forced herself to calm down and not to worry about it. Any decision do they make she trusts it's a good one. So she stopped pacing and went to sit down by one of the camp fires, it was cold out and well she was freezing.

Elvira crouched down in a bush and watched the camp that she came across a few days ago. She's been watching ever since she found it, and was waiting for the perfect time to attack. She was thinking about doing it last night, but she over heard about a meeting and decided to wait, maybe steal their plans as well as kill a few dragons. So that's what she did, she was now waiting just outside of the town waiting for darkness to descend and the meeting to be over before heading into the camp.

message 41: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Aug 18, 2015 11:28AM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Gauge slipped into the meeting late, keeping his head low to avoid attention. He didn't really know anyone in the room since he had come over from a nearby camp which had been attacked by some hunters just the night before. He had been out scouting the area with his dragon, which was surprisingly difficult due to his color though he managed it with practice and ease. By the time he had returned to camp all that remained were corpses and empty tents. It seemed a fair few had made it to the next closest camp, but it was still a depressing sight.

Gauge shook the thought from his mind, in a bit of a daze as he listened to the arguments going on around him. He was mentally running an inventory of everyone he had been able to contact since the event. The numbers were depressingly few, but it hadn't been long yet. As someone shouted, Gauge focused on the meeting more, leaning back in his chair. This must be the leader here?

As the guy explained how this was to progress, Gauge tapped his fingers lightly against the table, only to pause as the man pointed at him. "Oh, right." He cleared his throat and sat up. "I don't have a plan, but I do have news. A resistance town fifty miles from here was attacked last night. Jade and I scouted around, but the hunters had left already." He cleared his throat again, keeping his face blank despite the heavy feeling in his heart. "I suggest we focus on defense and plans rather than an outright attack. If any of the survivors made their way here, they might be tracked over by hunters."

--------

Belladonna parked her car in town, carefully stepping out and looking around the camp. It seemed so empty right now. She could see some dragons hanging around nearby, but she didn't feel comfortable photographing them without permission through their riders.

Looking around she headed towards a girl pacing nearby, camera held carefully in her hand to prevent it from being jostled around too much. "Hey, excuse me." She stopped right by Ayanna and asked, "Where is everyone? I haven't seen this place this quiet in a while."

----

((Should Romero be with Elvira or no?))

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Jared nodded slightly, "This just proves that we need to go after the hunters" he said and looked around the table. "The government really isn't the problem right now, they've stopped outright attacks a long time ago. And from what I've heard they don't even pay the hunters anymore, they just go out and do it because they hate us" he said and sighed softly. "If we do come up with a place, it should be to go after the hunters." he said and looked over at the new guy. "Though he's right, we need better defense" he said.

Ayanna jumped slightly and looked over at the girl that drove up. "Um I don't know" she said since she really didn't know if she could trust the girl. She frowned slightly and stood up and looked over at the girl. "What do you want from them..... us?" she asked a bit cautiously. She didn't like this whole not trusting anybody thing, but they were at war and they couldn't trust anybody. For all she knew this girl was a hunter or something. Though they rarely tried to infiltrate anymore. They just came killed and then left.

((He can be if you want, up to you. Though even if they aren't together, they should know each other.))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Gauge simply nodded, smiling grimly. "Aye. It was disturbingly easy to come here. I suggest increasing the amount of people on patrol around the camp and set up an evacuation plan in the event of an attack, if you don't already have one. I know a guy on our side that will sell us kevlar and some smaller explosives at a discount if anyone is interested." He tapped his fingers on the table, sighing softly.

Bella smiled sheepishly and said, "Sorry. I've been here multiple times. Name is Belladonna, but everyone calls me Bella." She held out her hand, smiling at the girl. "I'm a fan of dragons. They're just so... magical, you know? I'm a photographer and absolutely love to take photos of them."

((Right. Okay.))
Romero rolled his shoulders and stopped a nearby hunter. "Hey, man. Have you seen Elvira?" The hunter simply shrugged, and Romero grunted and kept walking. After looking around for a while he sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket.
"Pick up, girl...." He dialed her number and waited patiently as the phone rang in his ear

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Jared nodded slightly "See people this is how you have an actual discussion" he said and gave a few people a pointed look, the worst of the bunch. "And this guy is right, we may have a evacuation plan but everything else sucks. Patrol is lacking to say the least and everyone is lacking in their duties" he said and sighed heavily. "That's going to have to change if any of us want to survive." he said, he wasn't exactly the leader of this group but obviously someone needed to step up, he didn't want all the responsibility so he'd sort of spread it out. "Riders will take over patrol and the civilians will take over other duties, like cooking and laundry, collecting water" he said and looked around the table a bit. "We'll also need a few volunteers to go out and look for food" he said, since they couldn't exactly just go into town and buy it at the grocery stores anymore.

Ayanna watched the girl a few moments before looking around at some of the other civilians that were walking around. Some were doing there jobs, others were just messing around and others were trying to find a place to sleep. "The riders are in a meeting" she said and sat back down and looked at the fire. "You can wait here" she said, meaning by the camp fire. She wanted to keep an eye on her, even is she couldn't do anything about it if she did decide to attack the camp.

Elvira jumped a bit when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and sighed before pulling it out and answering it. "What do you want Romero, kind of busy" she whispered into the phone since she was now slowly inching her way closer to the camp she been watching. She had a plan and was determined to finish it, if nothing stopped her anyway. She was actually pretty close to the camp now, so she ran into the closest building, deciding that shed wait there and see what her friend wanted.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Gauge cleared his throat and raised his hand uncomfortably before saying softly, "I can lead an effort in food collection. I'll need some people who know the area here, but I know all the good spots if we don't mind going out a little further."

He felt a little awkward offering to do that for a bunch of strangers, but it would give him a chance to search the area for survivors from his camp. Besides, it had been one of his jobs. He rather enjoyed it, it allowed him to help his fellow travelers in the difficult journey of life. Besides, Jade had the art of roasting down to an art form. He could singe just the head of a deer or moose and the rest of the meat would be perfectly fine for taking back to camp.

Bella nodded, settling down onto a log by the fire. She had a feeling this girl didn't trust her, but then again she didn't blame her. If she grew up in her shoes she would probably be the same way. At the uncomfortable silence that settled down around the crackle of the fire, Bella said quietly, "So, um, do you live here then?" She shot a glance at the girl, smiling slightly.

Romero leaned against the side of a building as she heard Elvira answer the phone. "Come on, sweetheart. You can at least pretend you want to talk to me," He joked, his gaze on the sky out of pure habit.
"No, I'm actually wondering if you've heard any word about a band of civilians traveling from that camp a couple of us torched yesterday. There were less bodies than we expected. You missed out, it was fantastic. Got three dragons. They put up a pretty good fight."

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Jared nodded slightly, "You'll have to talk to Sam about that" he said with a small smile. "He's a civilian but had brought back the most food since he's joined this group" he said and leaned forward slightly. "I'll have someone show you to the smoking lodge later. That's where he works when he's not out hunting" he said. "I know you're a rider but I actually know him so he'd be taking the lead on the missions" he said, since he really didn't know this guy. "I'm Jared by the way" he said after a few moments, then a bunch of the other people went through and introduced themselves as well. "Once I know I can actually trust you, you'll be the first in command, but I'd like him to be your second" he said.

Ayanna looked over at Bella and nodded slightly, "Yes" she said, not wanting to say much else. "So why exactly are you here? How did you know where we were? And why would you be traveling by yourself unless your a hunter or with the government?" she asked. She had a lot more questions but she figured she should slow down a bit so she could actually answer the ones she already asked.

Elvira rolled her eyes, "Kind of got a case of my own to worry about" she said said with a smile and leaned back against a wall. "It's kind of close to that other camp though, so they might have just headed this way" she said she stopped talking when she heard some people coming her way. She ducked down farther into the shadows and waited for them to pass, or move on. "You should meet me out here, where are you?" she whispered quietly once she thought it was safe to talk again.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Gauge nodded, murmuring a couple of soft, uncomfortable "hello's". He was perfectly fine with everything Jared was saying, and filed away the information in his mind. He knew he would forget most of the names of the people here, but he at least tried to drill the name Sam and Jared into his memory.

"My name is Gauge. My dragon is the pink one, Qupstim. Just call him Jade. And don't call him a girl or girly, he hates it." Gauge added the last sentence out of pure habit. "Pleased to meet you all."

Bella looked down at her camera, sighing quietly. She hated the long process of gaining trust. "Again, I've been here before. Got lost a while back and stumbled onto the place. Now I come here for photographs. I don't want them to go extinct, and if they ever do... well, I'd want the world to remember they're beauty." Her gaze drifted over to a sleeping dragon, her fingers itching to capture a picture of the beast. She resisted though, instead watching it in admiration.

Romero waited patiently for her to continue speaking, bouncing his foot lightly. He could smell a hunt brewing, and was just imagining how great it would be to add yet another scale to his vest. As Elvira came back on the line and suggested he meet her, a huge grin came to his face. "I'm at camp. Send me the location and I'll be there as fast as I can." He started jogging back to his place, dodging the people bustling around and doing their duties. It was time to pull out the vest.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Jared nodded slightly, "Dully noted" he said and stood up. They went through a few more things, but mostly the consciences of falling short on your duties. It was mostly just a demotion, having to do grunt work like clean up the garbage around camp or do laundry. "Okay, now that that's settled you all can leave" he said and stood up, "Gauge you can come with me" he said and waited for most of the people to file out of the room before walking over the new guy. "I'll show you to the smoking lodge and then assign a living area" he said and smiled before walking out of the room. "You look like you could use some rest." he said and walked outside. He saw his sister sitting by a girl he remembered from a while back, "Wait here, I'll be right back" he said and walked over to the fire pit. "Hey stranger" he said and smiled at the girl.

Ayanna nodded slightly, "they are very beautiful" she said with a smile and watched as her brother walked over to the fire pit. For a second she thought he was mad about the stranger but he was smiling so she was pretty sure he wasn't. "You know her?" she asked a bit surprised.

Jared looked at his sister a nodded slightly, "Yeah we met a few times while I was out on patrol, and when she was here" he said with a smile. "She keeps asking if she can take a picture of Anka, but I haven't let her yet" he said.

Elvira smiled and nodded slightly, "Will do" she said and hung up as well. She put in the name of the old city and the building she was hiding out in and sent it to her friend, along with coordinates. Once she was done with that she put the phone back in her pocket and closed her eyes and focused her hearing. If anyone was coming this way she wanted to hear it before it was too late.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 465 comments Gauge listened silently to the rest of the goings of the meeting, trying to get more of a sense of the people and their roles in the camp. As the meeting adjourned, he stood up and stretched his weary muscles, groaning softly. He was so ready for a nap. As Jared walked over, Gauge simply nodded at his comment, but agreed when it came to the talk about rest. "You've no idea..."
He followed Jared out of the tent, calling softly to Jade as they passed the sleeping dragon. Jade opened one sleepy eye and got to his feet. His pink scales glistened in the light, as he shook out the kinks out of his muscles and followed after the two humans.

Belladonna got to her feet as she heard someone call out to her. "Hello, Jared." She smiled pleasantly at him, but her gaze was fixated excitedly on the pink dragon. She hadn't seen this one before, and she had to admit that she was a huge fan of the color.
"I'll get a picture of Anka someday," Bella murmured absently. "Excuse me, but what's her name?" She asked Gauge, gesturing to Jade.

Jade's head snapped over to eye Bella, his large head coming to within inches of her as he breathed out an angry puff of smoke.
"Not a she." Gauge quickly said, one hand reaching over to rest on Jade's leg. "Come on, man. Cut her some slack."
Jade grumbled and slowly moved away, still eying the girl.
"His name is Qupstim, but most of us call him Jade. He prefers Qupstim, and I highly suggest calling him by that now." Gauge sighed softly, watching the girl and the dragon closely.

"Sorry, sorry Qupstim. I love your color." She gestured to the scales, which seemed to make Qupstim content as he backed away more and shifted to lay down for a quick cat nap.

Romero yanked his vest off of a chair and quickly shrugged it on, enjoying the comfortable weight of it. "Much better." He flipped open his phone as he strolled over to his precious motorcycle. It was loud at times, but he had gotten pretty good at turning it off when he was getting too close.

He jumped onto his motorcycle and quickly plugged into a small gps the location of where his friend was. With a loud roar he took off, racing to catch up to her. Oh man, this was going to be fun....

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3769 comments Jared nodded slightly, "Well it was nice seeing you again" he said to Bella and then turned to look at his sister. "You should be getting to bed" he told her. She was at an age where he really couldn't tell her what to do, so it was more of a suggestion then a command. He looked back at the pink dragon and smiled small before starting to walk again. "Come Gauge, have a little ways to walk to get to the smoking lodge" he said, and it was true, would probably take them almost five minutes to walk there. "There are a few place open next to it that you can take for a living area though" he said and looked back at Gauge with a smile.

Ayanna rolled her eyes at her brothers comment and looked at Bella and then the Pink dragon. "So do you have any favorites" she asked after a few minutes. "For dragons I mean. Rider's obviously do, but what about you" she asked curiously. "Is there any that you wish you just keep taking pictures of or whatever" she asked and walked back over to the camp fire and sat down.

Elvira sighed softly and edged out of the building a bit and looked how close she was. She was actually very close tot he camp, and loud noise and she was alert them to her position. She could barely move with out making noise at this point, so since dragon have hyper hearing she decided just to lean back against the wall and wait for Romero. One he got here the party would start.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9