Sarah J Maas Buddy Read discussion

QoS Buddy Read > Ch. 21-25

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ifrah (new)

Ifrah Alia (infinitebooklist) | 96 comments Only comment on content up to Chapter 25, please!

Spoilers below for up to Chapter 25.

message 2: by Ifrah (last edited Sep 02, 2015 03:49AM) (new)

Ifrah Alia (infinitebooklist) | 96 comments - Chapter 23 is perfect!!!

- And the part when Aelin asks Aedion if he's ashamed of her and he's "gazing towards the door, as if he could see through it, across the city, to the captain..."!!! Aedion understands why Aelin would ask that, he understands that Chaol is ashamed of some of the things she's done and he's made it clear to her and made her feel the way she does!!! Aedion gets it and he hasn't seen Aelin in over 10 years!!!

- This reunion is going about as perfectly as I could've imagine. Which makes me nervous because I also though Chaol and Celaena's relation was about as perfect as possible in CoM and then look what happened...

- About a million mentions of Rowan so far but no Rowan in sight! When are you going to show up, Whitethorn?

- Ansel of Briarcliff! Of all the random names she could've given!?

- "Aren't you the least bit curious where we buried Sam?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME AROBYNN! WTF!?

- Elide's story is getting more and more interesting. I definitely wasn't expecting this.

message 3: by Eloise (new)

Eloise | 32 comments Chapter 21.

message 4: by Eloise (new)

Eloise | 32 comments It's killed me.

message 5: by Eloise (new)

Eloise | 32 comments This book.... OMG it gets better and haters I shall defend this book until the end.

message 6: by Eloise (new)

Eloise | 32 comments This book.... OMG it gets better and haters I shall defend this book until the end.

message 7: by Ifrah (new)

Ifrah Alia (infinitebooklist) | 96 comments Eloise wrote: "This book.... OMG it gets better and haters I shall defend this book until the end."

I love it sooo much so far! And the feels are so strong which is exactly what you would expect from a Sarah J Maas book.

And all the Dorian chapters so far have been breaking my heart more and more.

message 8: by Eloise (new)

Eloise | 32 comments Don't even get me started on the Dorian chapters

message 9: by Eloise (new)

Eloise | 32 comments Wow chapter 25: wow. My favourite witch/ Elide chapter yet!

message 10: by Sascha (new)

Sascha | 14 comments Oh my goodness Dorian tried to give a signal to Aelin. That hurt so bad!

Loved the Aedion Aelin reunion!!

SAM CORTLAND FEELS

I love Asterin so her and Manon fighting is frustrating, but Elide is pretty interesting!!

message 11: by Eloise (new)

Eloise | 32 comments This book is so amazing! How people can hate on it is mad. Ikr the Sam feels, Dorian. Everything hurts

message 12: by Eloise (new)

Eloise | 32 comments Oh and the reunion was beautiful. :)