Keeping the Clans Alive {An Advanced Warriors RP} discussion

WindClan Camp {Roleplay} > Warriors Den

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose ♥, Every rose has its thorns <3 (new)

Rose ♥ | 608 comments Mod
{Roleplay}

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Steadystone lay in his nest, pricking his ears to listen to the conversation happening out in the clearing. He heard mention of a hunting patrol, but knew there were already enough warriors and apprentices to fill that up.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Galestorm was curled in a little ball, still trying to hang onto the last thread of sleep. After a few moments she sighed, realizing she was certainly up for the day now. She stretched a long stretch, yawning softly. She rolled around in her nest a bit, scratching her back. She blinked her pale blue eyes at the ceiling of the Warriors' den sleepily, trying to decide what exactly she should do today.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Steadystone turned his gaze to Galestorm. She'd been his apprentice, and roughly the same age as his own kits, so he looked at her in much in the same way. "Get a good night's sleep?" he asked.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Galestorm stretched to look at who was talking to her, and although he looked upside down she recognized her mentor Steadystone. She rolled over onto her stomach and blinked at the warrior friendlily. "Yes, I did thanks." She purred. "Did you?" She loved talking to her former mentor. He had taught her well, and she had been an apprentice with his kits. She still remained good friends with the two siblings, and good friends with their father. As they talked, she began to groom some of the grass out of her dark blue-gray fur.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I slept well too. But I've come to realize that I could probably sleep well anywhere," Steadystone purred with amusement. He was a fairly heavy sleeper, you had to be quite loud if you wanted to wake him up in the middle of the night.

Keeping the Clans Alive {An Advanced Warriors RP}

unread topics | mark unread