Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta/Editor Available for All Fiction

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 22, 2015 02:01AM) (new)

Hi All,

I'm an editor with the StoneField Editing Group currently available for Beta reads and editing of manuscripts. I have worked for the last few years as a freelance editor and writer, as well as an English tutor at various levels. I've been an avid reader since I was a kid and would love to see what you've got!

I offer a volunteer read each month, but otherwise charge 50 cents USD for each 300 words, up to a cap at $225 for full manuscripts.

Send me an email at dylan@stonefieldediting.com or give me a call at 510-545-2972 for availability.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey there folks, rates are being reduced through the month of October! Why? Well, why not!

Through Halloween editing prices have been reduced to $1.50 per 300 words on copy edits, $2.50 for line edits, and just $3 for both! We've got slots open starting later this week, and in the spirit of the season we may even have a little bonus for stories of the supernatural. Send an email to info@stonefieldediting for more details or email me directly at dylan@stonefieldediting.com