New Children's Authors Support Group discussion

Introduce Yourself!!!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Candis (new)

Candis Butler (candisbutler) | 5 comments Mod
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the group.

My Name is Candis Butler, author of Camille's Itchy Twitchy Eczema. My book is set to release October 1st, 2015, the start of National Eczema Awareness Month. I'm a mother of 2 beautiful girls and currently work full-time for the government.

I started this group because I am new to the publishing world. And I need help :)

message 2: by M.C. (new)

M.C. Willems (mcwillems) | 2 comments Hi Candis!

I'm M.C. Willems, an indie children's author from Belgium. Thank's for the space you are giving to emerging writers! I'll certainly help to spread your book.

message 3: by Candis (new)

Candis Butler (candisbutler) | 5 comments Mod
MC wrote: "Hi Candis!

I'm M.C. Willems, an indie children's author from Belgium. Thank's for the space you are giving to emerging writers! I'll certainly help to spread your book."

Thanks for joining the group. More people will find us soon I hope lol. But it's nice to meet you :)
Thank you for helping. Do you have a link to your book?

message 4: by M.C. (new)

M.C. Willems (mcwillems) | 2 comments Hi Candis...nice to meet you too! Yes I have a blog: wwww.mcwillems.wordpress.com and a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mc.willems.5
I went to visit your site and your pesonal facebook account too...have you also a facebook author page?