Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (acciobecca) | 27 comments Mod
Hey, Hi, Yo!!!!

This is a little later than planned as I didn't have wifi until now

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

First discussion topic - how did you find the first chapter?? Were you immediately drawn in or did it take you some time??

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky | 10 comments Hello!

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky | 10 comments I was drawn in pretty much straight away as I was curious to know what was happening, and I was very interested in the world building.

message 5: by hailee (new)

hailee jo (haileejo) I was very intrigued right away.!! I wanted to know more

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

I was drawn in straight away as well I really wanted to know what was going on

message 7: by Katrine (new)

Katrine | 7 comments Mod
I want to finish the book right away, but I try to stick to the schedule

message 8: by Kitty (new)

Kitty Ng (kittyng) | 12 comments I love the story, is kind like different, has unexpected twist and sometimes you reach the point of THE FEELS :D I did enjoy it!!! It is very curious, you feel that you want to know what is going on, so you read and read and read and can't stop reading

message 9: by Kitty (new)

Kitty Ng (kittyng) | 12 comments I love the story, is kind like different, has unexpected twist and sometimes you reach the point of THE FEELS :D I did enjoy it!!! It is very curious, you feel that you want to know what is going on, so you read and read and read and can't stop reading

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Topic 2 - what do you think about the character Mare???

message 11: by Dareen (new)

Dareen (dareensami) I got drawn in right away! I honestly tried to slow down a little bit to keep with the schedule as slow as i can but the book was so interesting i just couldn't put it down!

message 12: by Becky (new)

Becky | 10 comments I like Mare. I like how much she cares about the ones she loves, and how far she would go to help them.

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

SAME!!! I admire how caring she is towards those she loves!!!

message 14: by Becky (new)

Becky | 10 comments Yeah, like how much of a risk she was willing to take for Kilorn to avoid conscription.

message 15: by Katrine (new)

Katrine | 7 comments Mod
Even though she's stealing, she's doing it for the ones she loves and I admire that. And she's trying to get the best out of her new situation to save the ones she loves the most

message 16: by Kitty (new)

Kitty Ng (kittyng) | 12 comments I LOVE HER!!! She will do what ever to their friends and family, I love yacht about her

message 17: by Kitty (new)

Kitty Ng (kittyng) | 12 comments I LOVE HER!!! She will do what ever to their friends and family, I love yacht about her

message 18: by hailee (new)

hailee jo (haileejo) LOVE HER. ((It is still early, but I think she is my fav.))

message 19: by Rebecca (new)

Topic 3 - what was your first impression of the silvers from Mare's eyes??

message 20: by Kitty (new)

Kitty Ng (kittyng) | 12 comments I think that my first impression was that they really are that kind of people that think just for themselves and just use the Reds for ordering them what they want, besides that, I also thought that they were kinda like egocentric

message 21: by Becky (new)

Becky | 10 comments I didn't like them. They seemed to think themselves superior because of their abilities, and to them Reds are disposable. They send the Reds to fight in their wars, even though with their abilities they'd have more of a chance.

message 22: by Dareen (new)

Dareen (dareensami) I thought that the silvers were so arrogant and they treated Reds as poor slaves just because they don't have the strength or different abilities that silvers have