Children's Books discussion

Super Sporty Short Stories: Down to Earth
This topic is about Super Sporty Short Stories
From Authors to Readers > New Children's Short Story!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellie (last edited Aug 18, 2015 08:47AM) (new) - added it

Ellie Blackwood (ellieblackwood) Hello, everyone! Today I'm super excited, because my new short story, Super Sporty Short Stories: Down to Earth, is now live on Amazon Kindle!

Sporty and her best friend, Harley, are two young horses who play basketball for Horsecitty's professional team called the Shorthorns. They're also superheroes.

In this short story, Sporty and Harley are recruited to investigate an alien spacecraft which has been spotted in the sky. But then an accident occurs, and the heroes end up trapped inside the spacecraft! Facing deadly toxic goop, electroshock cubes and strange alien customs, will Sporty and Harley ever make it back down to Earth?

If you like horses, if you like superheroes, if you like adventure and aliens, then you'll love Super Sporty and the rest of the Horsecitty gang.

Down to Earth is the second Super Sporty Short Story. It stands on its own, but in the chronology of things it comes after the events of Super Sporty 7: The Fight Before Christmas. I recommend this book for children aged 7 and up.

Buy it now on Amazon for just 99p!

*EDIT* This book is now available on Smashwords for free, and will soon be free on Amazon, too. Here's the Smashwords link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/570022

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 767 comments Mod
Sounds like a fun little series you have going there.