I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Reviews wanted > Reviews Wanted (Erotic Romance - strong Alpha Male)

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharlyn (last edited Aug 19, 2015 03:21AM) (new)

Sharlyn Branson (sharlynbranson) | 20 comments Hi everyone,

I give a FREE copy in exchange for a review on Goodreads and Amazon for the first 20 who contact me.

But only for those of you who really believe in love from first sight, who love erotic books with lots of passion, HOT scenes, dark secrets, strong Alpha Male and HEA - you can have FREE copy in exchange.

Please send me a message with your email.

message 2: by Annette (new)

Annette Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader" Sharlyn wrote: "Hi everyone,

I give a FREE copy in exchange for a review on Goodreads and Amazon for the first 20 who contact me.

But only for those of you who really believe in love from first sight, who love..."

I didn't see a way to send you a message on your profile, but here's my email address. annette062651@gmail.com

message 3: by Sharlyn (new)

Sharlyn Branson (sharlynbranson) | 20 comments Thank you Annette :-)! I will send you an ARC.

message 4: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments I'd like to read it.
:-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela Noble | 24 comments I would be happy to do this. anoblern@hotmail.com

message 6: by J (new)

J (jsylve) | 16 comments OOooOohhhhhh i likey lol jsylve808@hotmail.com epub or mobi is fine!!

message 7: by J (new)

J (jsylve) | 16 comments Nevermind I have KU so ill be sure to leave a review:)

message 8: by Coco.V (new)

Coco.V | 11 comments I would love to read this book

message 9: by Coco.V (new)

Coco.V | 11 comments I would love to read this book

message 10: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 15 comments I would love to R&R your new book. debbieleeswaby@hotmail.com. Thank you.

message 11: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (shellybelly04) | 89 comments I would be happy to read and review your new book. mpierani@fuse.net mobi is great

message 12: by Carolina (new)

Carolina ortiz | 2 comments Hi I'm interested in reading and reviewing your book
Carolina_Ortiz01@yahoo.com

message 13: by Lorena (new)

Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog (goodreadscomlogarcia75) | 58 comments I'd love to read this -- it's right up my alley :) My e-mail address is logarcia75@gmail.com

Thank you!!

message 14: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 41 comments include me if possible - Natashashirazi@gmail.com. Kindle format ... I live in India and love HEF :-)

message 15: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 6 comments I would love to review it!
jendteach@aol.com

message 16: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 101 comments Sounds like a perfect book for me to read and review. Thanks in advance,
Becky
Bmartin68@twc.com

message 17: by Tina (new)

Tina | 8 comments I would love to read and review tin_ah@hotmail.com

message 18: by Jeng74 (new)

Jeng74 | 4 comments I am very interested in reading and reviewing this!
jeng2374@gmail.com

message 19: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Davis Smith | 16 comments I would love to. s.amanda96@yahoo.com for kindle or nook have both.

message 20: by Jill (new)

Jill (preciouspetal) | 2 comments I would love to review your book .. jilld131@gmail.com

message 21: by Crabs (new)

Crabs | 12 comments i would like to review your book...
kmswartland@gmail.com

looking forward

message 22: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (kuuiposkinkybookreviews) | 23 comments Very interested in reviewing this book.....kuuipo125@gmail.com and kindle format please ;-)

message 23: by Lakshana (new)

Lakshana Gowda | 4 comments Hey !!
i'd like to read n review your book ... (If i made it in the 20)
lakshana.gowda@gmail.com

French Press Bookworm Blog (sweet_tree) | 46 comments I'd love to read it. Simplyshiree@Gmail.com

message 25: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments Alexia has never been in love. Then she meets Alexander and the sparks fly. For her instalove, for him it is instalust and perhaps more. She is 25 and behaves more like a 12-yr old with her first boyfriend. He is 29 and has done most everyone on the block, never has had a serious relationship, and behaves like she is his favorite stuffed animal from childhood. Amazingly, even though much of what I just listed annoys me, I find myself drawn into this story completely. I'm interested in reading more of these two, as I really want to know how things progress.

ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

This review is up at Goodreads and Amazon.
:-) Elaine

message 26: by Moon Reviews (new)

Moon Reviews | 54 comments I know you said 20 but just in case you need more people :) i would love to r/r your book! simplymoon@hotmail.com
Thx