Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > ARCs Available for Destruction

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (new)

Eric Mrozek (eric_mrozek) | 4 comments Hi everyone,

I am writing because I can always use more reviews for my fantasy/war diary that is entitled Destruction. The book is told from the point of view of Helisah Almari, a young female elf whose world is shattered when the Telurian Lord Thrakoth launches a surprise attack on her hometown that plunges the world into war. She and her twin brother, Aegras, are saved by a team of assassins, which train them to fight against the armies on their door. Driven by a desire to avenge their homeland, Helisah and Aegras must stop the rampaging Telurian hordes by any means necessary.

As for the reviews, I would prefer it if they were completed on or before the release date, but everyone is welcome. I have ARCs available in EPUB or MOBI format, so feel free to send me a message or post here with your email and which format you want.

Thanks,
Eric

message 2: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Hartman | 2 comments Hey, I'd be happy to read/review your novel. I use MOBI and can be reached at drsjeff@gmail.com.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 41 comments When is the release date? I'd like to review Mobi at agille37@gmail.com if available

message 4: by Eric (new)

Eric Mrozek (eric_mrozek) | 4 comments Hi Jeff and Amanda,

The release date is August 31, 2015. I'm PMing you as we speak.

message 5: by Eric (new)

Eric Mrozek (eric_mrozek) | 4 comments Hi everyone,

I still haven't quite hit my review goals, so my offer is still open even though the book is released. Only now, you'll be getting a regular copy.