Support for Indie Authors discussion

Archived Workshop No New Posts > The Book Designer - eBook Cover Awards

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.B., Beach Body Moderator (new)

C.B. Archer | 1090 comments Mod
Every month over at a www.thebookdesigner.com (which is a nice resource site for designing books and covers that you should check out) there is a cover design awards.

You can submit your cover and at the very least get some exposure for your e-book. ^-^

Here is the link for this month's awards: http://www.thebookdesigner.com/2015/0...
(I am not just posting this because my book is on the list this month, Wooo! It is actually also a good resource, and the site has a tonne of stuff.)

Warning: Joel is friendly on the site, but if your cover needs work he will tell you so. It is always helpful criticism though to help others learn.

message 2: by Riley, Viking Extraordinaire (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 1510 comments Mod
Looks like a good place to go for some inspiration when working on a cover. Thank you for sharing C.B.

message 3: by C.B., Beach Body Moderator (new)

E.J. wrote: "C.B. wrote: "I am not just posting this because my book is on the list this month, Wooo!"
Nonetheless, congratulations!"

Thank you EJ!
(I will admit I sort of posted this because my book was on there this month.)

message 4: by Joe (new)

Joe Jackson (shoelessauthor) Great resource, thank you for sharing!

message 5: by C.B., Beach Body Moderator (new)

Riley wrote: "Looks like a good place to go for some inspiration when working on a cover. Thank you for sharing C.B."

Not a problem Riley! Always happy to share.

There is a bunch of useful information on that site. Lots of layout and legal help as well. I learned a lot there.