The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies, #6) The Fate of Ten discussion

Who do you think will die next?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fairley Lloyd I know I haven't finished The Revenge of Seven yet, but I read some spoilers so I know no one dies in this one. However, since the 6th book isn't out yet (neither is the 7th - I'm pretty sure that'll be the last one), we have no idea if anyone will die in that one. I have a bad feeling that someone will, and I'm still wounded from the lost of Eight -_-

Here are my predictions (based on the Garde):

Four/John - I don't think it's likely that he'll die, since he's been the narrator/protagonist since day 1
Five - I think this could be a possibility, a sort of redemption sacrifice sort of thing. But I kind of loathe Five -_- I still don't know what he wants
Six - I think she might die, unfortunately. I hope not, since she's such a badass, but I just have a bad feeling. Probably because she's my favorite Garde :/
Seven - I wonder if she'll die so she can kind of be reunited with Eight. Which I wouldn't mind so much. But I don't think she'll die (probably)
Nine - Again, he's badass like Six, so the chances of him dying are slim, but I hope he doesn't die either because he's one of my favorites
Ten - She might die, since I saw something about her sacrificing herself to stop Setrakus Ru (sorry I can't spell his name :P) But because of their charm I don't know. I hope she lives.

As for the others, I think Adam might die, and if he does I have a feeling he'd sacrifice himself (though I really hope he survives!) I think they'll leave the humans alone, and I really hope the Goodes will be okay. Sarah too.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Ten will die too...

I just don't want Adam or the chimera's to die (especially BK)

message 3: by George (new)

George I personally think that 9 or 5 will be one of the next ones to die. Notice how everyone who has not narrated a part of the main series has died (R.I.P. Eight). They're even fighting now... with that being said, Adam and Sarah might die, too.

I also think Ella will die because of her quote on the I Am Number Four Fans Facebook Page.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

No!!!!! Not Adam! My sweet little mog can't die!

Fairley Lloyd George wrote: "I personally think that 9 or 5 will be one of the next ones to die. Notice how everyone who has not narrated a part of the main series has died (R.I.P. Eight)."

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I really, really hope Nine doesn't die, because I love him. Or Adam. I honestly don't know where Five stands, so I don't really care what happens to him, as bad as that sounds :P

Number Four I bought this book at Costco yesterday...(for some reason it was there before the release)....

...and skipped right to the end for a sneak peek....

...and found that a major character dies.

I won't post it here for everyone's sake, but feel free to check out my review if you're desperate. It's sad...

Fairley Lloyd Number Four wrote: "I bought this book at Costco yesterday...(for some reason it was there before the release)....

...and skipped right to the end for a sneak peek....

...and found that a major character dies.

I wo..."

:( I'll wait, as painful as that as...

Number Four It's not one of the ones listed above...

Fairley Lloyd Actually, I read it. Should've stopped myself :/ But I just don't know how many more deaths I can handle

message 10: by Number Four (last edited Aug 31, 2015 03:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Number Four I didn't wish for others to suffer as I did....it was painful, wasn't it? I'm glad it's not the last book, though. Anyways, I have to read the whole series over again (as I do every year, only this time there are more books) so that I know what's going on....I last read The Revenge of Seven on the day it came out last year...my mind needs a refresh...I think? I have to bear Eight's death AGAIN...(I've read the Fall of Five like, four or five times, I think.)

message 11: by JoCo (new) - rated it 4 stars

JoCo 5 will probably die in some kind of redemption sacrifice, like Fairley said, but Ella's death is basically inevitable.

Adam is probably going to die too

message 12: by Hope (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hope Neona wrote: "I think Ten will die too...

I just don't want Adam or the chimera's to die (especially BK)"

Same i dont want Adam to die

message 13: by Hope (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hope Fairley wrote: "George wrote: "I personally think that 9 or 5 will be one of the next ones to die. Notice how everyone who has not narrated a part of the main series has died (R.I.P. Eight)."

Yeah, that's what I ..."

I TOTALLY agree with this, i dont want nine or Adam to die. And Five needs to make up his mind, hes either with them or against them.