What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Two girls vacation in Scotland; find ring that takes them to another world

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aria (new)

Aria Rey | 2 comments Hi, a while back I read this book, and being me, I forgot both the title and author's name. I'm also not entirely sure I know the plot but I'll try my best. It's about two girls who go on vacation (I'm pretty sure to Scotland) where one of the girls ancestors used to live, and rhey find a ring or something belonging to the ancestor which takes them to another world, where two princes live. The two girls get caught doing something and are brought into the castle of the two princes, and one girl and a prince fall in love and them the other girl and prince fall in love (it was complicated though, I don't remember the details) but when they had to leave, the first girl chose to stay in the new world with the first prince but the second girl decides to leave to go to an art school or something, and when she gets back she realises that the second prince was her true love abd she left him. That's it, I hope I described well enough and I hope one of you can help me out with the title. Thanks.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33225 comments Mod
Aria, just checking - did you find your book? If so, what was the title and author?

message 3: by Aria (new)

Aria Rey | 2 comments Oh shoot Kris I just noticed I put this under the wrong topic. Do you know how I can move it?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33225 comments Mod
No worries. I've put your request in the "Unsolved" folder because you mentioned a specific book.

To change the folder (and update your request's Title), click "Edit" near the top beside your Title. Can you add a brief description and your book's genre to help others? (Note: the "Edit" link doesn't appear on the mobile website.)

message 5: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 709 comments Aria, was this aimed at YA or adults? Do you remember anything about the cover? Where were the girls from?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Aria, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Aria, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Doon (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Carey Corp (other topics)