ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

dawnclan > East Territory

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
description

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Owlfeather padded down towards the river, Skyblossom not far behind him.

message 3: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom followed Owlfeather, wondering why they were at the river.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((Sorry, I had to eat "Dinner"))

"come, Skyblossom. Look at the water." He said, sitting himself down.

message 5: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom padded up to the river's edge and sat next to Owlfeather. There were small fish in the river, and dry leaves. It's beautiful in its own way... She thought.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Owlfeather smiled evilly, and pushed Skyblossom into the river, and that sent Owlfeather into a pit of laughter.

message 7: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom gasped as she hit the water. The water was shallow, so she was able to stand up. She slowly made her way out of the water, her fur clinging to her body. She shook her fur, and water landed on Owlfeather. "What was that for?" She asked, shaking.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Well. I know you just love water." He said, smiling. He didnt mind water, infact, he loved it. Even more rain.

message 9: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (last edited Aug 17, 2015 10:24AM) (new)

Skyblossom glared at Owlfeather. "You know very well that I hate water." She said, a glint of amusement in her eyes. "But since you love water, you won't mind this!" She said as she pushed Owlfeather into the water.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη In pain, Owlfeather was pushed down into the water. His side it the rocks, but yet again, he played it of but smiling. Standing up, he splashed Skyblossom.

message 11: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom purred and shook her pelt, knowing that it would take a while to dry. "That's what you get for pushing me in." She said with a smile.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((Idk what to post again))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Fine by me!" He smirked at Skyblossom.

message 14: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom playfully glared at Owlfeather. "Great. Then you can stay there the rest of the day." She said, sitting down at the river's edge.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Deal." He said. Placing himself donw in the water. "I can survive."

message 16: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Yah right." Skyblossom said as she rolled her eyes. She looked at him, amusement in her eyes.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "I really will sit here all day." He said. Owlfeather would, until sunset because there where going out with a few other cats hunting.

message 18: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Ok.... But, I mean, you'll probably get bored..." She said, rolling on her back. She looked at Owlfeather with a smile. "You sure you want to stay there?"

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "If I can prove you wrong, yes." He smiled.

message 20: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Ugh." She said, rolling onto her stomach. She placed her head at her paws and looked at Owlfeather. "Ok. You've proven yourself, just by standing there in the river." She said.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Owlfeather jumped out the river, his fur dripping with water. He smiled at Skyblossom lightly.

message 22: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom smiled back and looked at her paws. "So, what do you want to do now? We should probably head back to camp so we don't miss the hunting party." She said, realizing it was almost sun down. The day has passed quickly...

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Oh ya-" Owlfeather stopped himself talking as he looked up. "Unless you wanner change your mind?"

message 24: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Why would I? Hunting would be nice. I've felt like I haven't really been doing anything." She said with a smile. "So, unless you plan on not going, we should hurry back."