2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

The Last Town (Wayward Pines, #3)
This topic is about The Last Town
. Week 34: Trilogy (3) > The Last Town by Blake Crouch

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chelle (chellerydz) I LOVED this trilogy. I sped through it very fast. I had to keep slowing myself down to savor the story and the read. While this is the weakest of the three books (in comparison) I still found it a great read. I have not been this excited about a new series aor an author in a really long time. I WANT MORE!
(view spoiler)
All in all a great trilogy. I will be reading more from Blake Crouch

Kelly Brown | 9 comments I agree with you. I am about 80% through The Last Town and I find it the weakest too, but still very good.

Sophie (sawphie) The more I hear about this series the more I want to read it! It will be perfect for my vacations!

Kathi (kathijo) | 78 comments Finished the last 2 books in the trilogy while traveling. Kept entertained during flight delays, cancellations, etc. Loved it!

Biana I also read this book for the Trilogy Weeks. It was recommended by a friend and I really enjoyed the difference....it wasn't what I expected. I heard it was a tv show for a while. Hmmm

Keri  | 92 comments I agree! I loved this series! I however, found the second book to be the weakest. It took me the longest to read. I really flew through the this one.

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Blake Crouch (other topics)