2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

The Forgotten Garden
This topic is about The Forgotten Garden
. Week 43: New Author > The Forgotten Garden By Kate Morton

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah | 186 comments I am reading The Forgotten Garden for this week. It was the pretty cover that caught my eye first (I swear that's how I pick 90% of my books!) but the blurb convinced me to read it:

"A foundling, an old book of dark fairy tales, a secret garden, an aristocratic family, a love denied, and a mystery. The Forgotten Garden is a captivating, atmospheric and compulsively readable story of the past, secrets, family and memory"

I seems like it will be a book right up my alley and I can't wait to give it a shot!

message 2: by Zaz, Mood Minion (new)

Zaz | 1387 comments Mod
The dark fairytale setteing seems interesting, I'm looking forward to your opinion :)

Alina | 63 comments I Loved this book! I thought it was beautifully written and kept me captivated until the end. There was a lot of back and forth in time which kept it intriguing and interesting. It was a nice combination of family history, mystery, cover-ups, and romance.

message 4: by Jasmine (new) - added it

Jasmine (pikakejazz) I loved the Kate Morton book I have read already (The Secret Keeper)! This one is on my TRB list, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Looking forward to see what everyone thinks...

Sarah | 186 comments So far it's really good. I love how descriptive this author is, makes me feel like I there!