What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A book about a boy whose girlfriend is obsessed with mannequins. They also get into a motorbike accident.

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabe (new)

Gabe | 7 comments I'm pretty sure it's from a boys point of view. He gets a girlfriend who is obsessed with mannequins(I'm pretty sure she collects them I vageuly remember that she has some in her room).shes also really beautiful she always try's to look really prim and perfect all the time and seems to be quite emotionless. The boy then gets her to go on his motorbike with her and she refuses to wear a helmet because she doesn't want to mess up her hair and they get into an accident and she injures her face and goes to the hospital.and that all I can remember

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32339 comments Mod
Gabe, around what year did you read this book?

Is this a book for young adults?

What's the genre - romance, mystery, suspense, horror, angsty/coming-of-age, etc.?

What's the location - U.S./country, big city/small town, etc.?

message 3: by Gabe (new)

Gabe | 7 comments I read this about 7 or 8 years ago but I think it might of been a slightly older book. I seem to remember the characters being teenagers so I think it's a ya book. The genre was sort of coming of age but also quite mysterious. I'm not too sure on the location but possibly the UK or maybe the U.S.

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4844 comments Do you remember anything about the cover?
Part of a series?
Time period the story takes place?

message 5: by Gabe (new)

Gabe | 7 comments Maybe the cover had a picture of a girl/mannequin but I'm not too sure. I don't think it was in a series. The time period was possibly quite recent because I think the boy and the girl met in a shop or a mall.

message 6: by Gabe (new)

Gabe | 7 comments Bump

message 7: by Gabe (new)

Gabe | 7 comments Bump

message 8: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4844 comments Gabe, what country were you in when you read this book?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Gabe, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 10: by Gabe (new)

Gabe | 7 comments I read it in England, and nope still not found

message 11: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15786 comments Any chance this is the same book Julie is looking for here?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 12: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32339 comments Mod
Note: Gabe (OP) was last active on the site in September 2019.