ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

dawnclan > West Territory

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (last edited Aug 17, 2015 07:15AM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
The trees here are currently blooming. It is one of the most beautiful spots in the forest, and is very popular.

description

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Owlfeather padded into the west forest, sitting in the sand of a tree before climbing up it. Looking down for Skyblossom.

message 3: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom walked over to the tree and looked at Owlfeather. "In the mood to climb trees, I see." She said, jumping on to the tree. She went on Owlfeather's branch, but jumped up to the branch above his, her tail lightly brushing his muzzle.

((*evil laugh*))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((On no...What have you done!?))

Sneezing, due to Skyblossoms tail brushing on his nose, it send in backwards. In a failed attempt to hold on, he landed on the floor with a thud on his side, although it hurt, he started laughing.
((In a funny way, he laughed))

message 5: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((he he he he he....))

Skyblossom looked down at Owlfeather. "Are you OK?" She asked, gracefully jumping down next to Owlfeather. She was taken aback by his laughing; she didn't know if he was laughing because it hurt or because he was him.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Owlfeather tried on contain himself. "Y-yeah. I'm good." He said, taking deep breaths. Doing well, a little to well to hide the pain, she pushed Skyblossom to the ground and started to play fight with her.

message 7: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom purred and batted her paws at his muzzle, her claws sheathed. She rolled onto her back and purred.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Softly biting her ear, he landed on top of her, putting his paw gently around her neck. Owlfeather smiled, waiting for her next move.

message 9: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom rolled Owlfeather over and playfully batted at his ears. She looked at him with her large, blue eyes and purred.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((Much play, very eyes))

Owlfeather pushed Skyblossom of himself and got up. his side hurt from laughing, purring to much and falling. But, he sprang on Skyblossom, sending them tumbling.

message 11: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((LOL XD))

Skyblossom tumbled with Owlfeather, purring. When they stopped he was on top of her, and she batted at his ears again. "Take that, Owlfeather!" She said with a laugh.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Owlfeather closed his eyes, not wishing to become blind. Yet he put a paw on Skyblossoms face just because he wanted to. He laughed a little.

message 13: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom batted at Owlfeather's paw and purred. She managed to get from under him, and shook her pelt. She was covered in leaves and flowers, but she didn't care.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "So." He said, sitting. "Wanner train? Like, no play?" He asked, but didnt want to actually have a proper fight with claws and teeth.

message 15: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Why?" She asked, tilting her head. She wasn't really into fighting, and she especially didn't want to fight Owlfeather.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη without an answer, Owlfeather lept onto Skyblossom, sending her to the ground again, but he lept of her and just prodded her face. "Because that."

message 17: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom rolled her eyes. "I think I'm good." She said, turning around. But she turned around and launched herself at him, landing on his back. She kept her claws sheathed, but clung on his back.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Taken by surprise, he squashed her, falling to his back. But quickly got up. "Not fare." He said, smiling.

message 19: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom was winded by the squishing, but got up. "It so was fair." She said, shaking her fur. "You surprise attacked me, so I surprise attacked you." She said, a small grin forming on her face.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "Right, anyway." Owlfeather said, trailing of thinking.

((what now???))

message 21: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((lol idk))

Skyblossom looked at Owlfeather. She didn't know why, but she liked him. Maybe even a little more than she was willing to admit. "So, what do you want to do now?" She asked, padding up to him. "We play fought, and we did a little training session." She said, sitting down.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((I dont know what to post :P))

message 23: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Lol. O.O Idk, make him answer. It can be funny, or awkward, or weird, idk.))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη Owlfeather shrugged. His mind racing.

((wait, what if Owlfeather dosent like Skyblossom in the way she likes him? dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!))

message 25: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((OMG NOOOOO!!!))

message 26: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Hmmmm....." She said, trying to think of something.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη ((jk, but we will see.))

"I'm bored." Owlfeather said aloud, not holding back his feelings.

message 28: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Skyblossom sighed. "Yah, me too." She said, shuffling her paws. She looked at Owlfeather, hoping he'd come up with something to do.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη "right, well." He said. "You coming with me? Or am I going on my own?" He asked, and started padding of.

((Do you know where a river could be >:)?))

message 30: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((I was trying to figure out what I would use for East. I'll make it have a river.))

"Ok..." She said, following Owlfeather. I hope he's not planning something....

message 31: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((Sorry, I had to do something. I made East! :D))